PhilPapers is currently in read-only mode while we are performing some maintenance. You can use the site normally except that you cannot sign in. This shouldn't last long.
philosophical research online
New this week: 743
- Kelly Dean Jolley (2012). Metaschematizing Socrates: Hamann, Kierkegaard, and Kant on the Value of the Enlightenment. In Lisa Marie Anderson (ed.), Hamann and the Tradition. Northwestern University Press
- Thomas M. Alexander, Robert Cummings Neville, Raymond D. Boisvert, Martin Coleman, Jacquelyn Anne K. Kegley & Kelly Dean Jolley (2010). 1. Front Matter Front Matter (Pp. I-Ii). The Pluralist 5 (2).
- Kelly Dean Jolley (2010). Mensurable Confusion? Wittgenstein's Meter-Stick and Beyond. The Pluralist 5 (2):105-140.
- Kelly Dean Jolley (2010). Wittgenstein: Key Concepts. Acumen.
- Kelly Dean Jolley (2009). Motives for Philosophizing Debunking and Wittgenstein's Philosophical Investigations. Metaphilosophy 40 (2):260-272.
- Kelly Dean Jolley (2009). The Nexus of Unity of an Emerson Sentence. The European Legacy 14 (5):549-560.
- Kelly Dean Jolley (2008). (Kivy on) the Form–Content Identity Thesis. British Journal of Aesthetics 48 (2):193-204.
- Kelly Dean Jolley (2006). Logic in 3D: Opeating with Words in Philosophical Investigations. Philosophical Papers 35 (2):193-204.
- Kelly Dean Jolley (2004). Logic's Caretaker–Wittgenstein, Logic, and the Vanishment of Russell's Paradox. Philosophical Forum 35 (3):281–309.
- Kelly Dean Jolley (2002). Wittgenstein: Biography and Philosophy (Review). Journal of the History of Philosophy 40 (4):552-554.
- Kelly Dean Jolley (2001). Husserl or Frege? Meaning, Objectivity, and Mathematics (Review). Journal of the History of Philosophy 39 (2):311-312.
- Kelly Dean Jolley (1999). A Philosophical Education and Philosophical Investigations. Modern Schoolman 76 (4):293-301.
- Kelly D. Jolley & Michael Watkins (1998). What is It Like to Be a Phenomenologist? Philosophical Quarterly 48 (191):204-9.
- Kelly Dean Jolley (1994). Explorations of Plotinus' Philosophical Psychology. Dissertation, The University of Rochester
- Kelly Dean Jolley (1993). James F. Peterman, Philosophy as Therapy: An Interpretation and Defense of Wittgenstein's Later Philosophical Project Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 13 (6):334-336.
- Kelly Dean Jolley (1993). Discussion. Philosophical Investigations 16 (4):327-332.
- Kelly Dean Jolley (1990). Nietzsche's Moral Philosophy (Review). Journal of the History of Philosophy 28 (3):463-465.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: