- Ian E. Thompson, Kath M. Melia & Kenneth M. Boyd (eds.) (2006). Nursing Ethics. Churchill Livingstone Elsevier.
- Kenneth M. Boyd, Roger Higgs & A. J. Pinching (1997). The New Dictionary of Medical Ethics.
- Jane A. Smith & Kenneth M. Boyd (eds.) (1991). Lives in the Balance: The Ethics of Using Animals in Biomedical Research: The Report of a Working Party of the Institute of Medical Ethics. Oxford University Press.
- Kenneth M. Boyd, Robert V. Brody, David A. Buehler, Daniel Callahan, Kevin T. FitzGerald, Elizabeth Graham, John Harris, Steve Heilig & Søren Holm (1998). William Andereck, MD, is Chair of the Ethics Committees at California Pacific Medical Center and the Pacific Fertility Center, San Francisco, California. Lori B. Andrews, JD, is Professor of Law at Chicago-Kent College of Law and Senior Scholar at the Center for Clinical Medical Ethics at the University of Chicago, Illinois. [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 7:117-118.
- Kenneth M. Boyd (1998). Little Lamb, Who Made Thee? A Letter From Edinburgh. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 7 (2):199-202.
- Kenneth M. Boyd (1979). The Ethics of Resource Allocation in Health Care. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- Kenneth M. Boyd (1990). HIV Infection: The Ethics of Anonymised Testing and of Testing Pregnant Women. Institute of Medical Ethics Working Party Report. Journal of Medical Ethics 16:173-8.
- Kenneth M. Boyd (1995). Ethical Review of Research Involving Animals a Role for Instiutional Ethics Committees? Boyd Group.
- Ursula Gallagher & Kenneth M. Boyd (1991). Teaching and Learning Nursing Ethics. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: