- Chang-Saeng Kim (uuuu/2008). Ŭirye Munhae. Ŭirye Munhae Sŭbyu. Minjok Munhwa.
- Chang-Saeng Kim (uuuu/2008). Karye Chimnam. Karye Chimnam Tosŏl. Minjok Munhwa.
- In-Kyeong Kim & Elizabeth S. Spelke, Paper.
- Wolfgang Richter, Randy Summers, Seong-Gi Kim & Carola Tegeler, Motor Area Activity During Mental Rotation Studied by Time-Resolved Single-Trial fMRI.
- In Kyeong Kim & Elizabeth S. Spelke, Infants' Sensitivity to Effects of Gravity on Visible Object Motion.
- Richard Kim, What Is This Thing Called Well-Being.
- Robert Anthony & Mijung Kim (forthcoming). Challenges and Remedies for Identifying and Classifying Argumentation Schemes. Argumentation:1-33.
- K. Choe, K. Kim & K. -S. Lee (forthcoming). Ethical Concerns of Visiting Nurses Caring for Older People in the Community. Nursing Ethics.
- Celia B. Fisher, Jane L. Pearson, Scott Kim & Charles F. Reynolds (forthcoming). Ethical Issues in Including Suicidal Individuals in Clinical Research. Irb.
- H. S. Im, J. D. Kim & H. C. Im (forthcoming). Transformation Rule-Based Tagging Considering Korean Characteristics. Proceedings of the Spring Conference of the Ai Sig Meeting of the Korean Information Science Society.
- Bokin Kim (forthcoming). Dialogue and Synthesis: Sot'aesan's Perspective and Examples. Buddhist-Christian Studies.
- Bokin Kim (forthcoming). The" Irwŏn" Symbol and Its Ecumenical Significance. Buddhist-Christian Studies.
- Brian Kim (forthcoming). This Paper Surely Contains Some Errors. Philosophical Studies.
- Elaine H. Kim (forthcoming). " Bad Women": Asian American Visual Artists Hanh Thi Pham, Hung Liu, and Yong Soon Min. Feminist Studies.
- Grace Ji-Sun Kim (forthcoming). Book Review: Introducing Asian American Theologies. [REVIEW] Interpretation 64 (2):211-211.
- H. Kim (forthcoming). A Stability Interpretation of Rawls's The Law of Peoples. Political Theory.
- H. Kim & J. Seo (forthcoming). A Statistical Korean Parser Based on Lexical Dependencies. Spring Proceedings of Conference on Korea Ai Society.
- Hwansoo Kim (forthcoming). The Adventures of a Japanese Monk in Colonial Korea: Sōma Shōei's Zen Training with Korean Masters. Japanese Journal of Religious Studies.
- Hwansoo Kim (forthcoming). " The Future of Korean Buddhism Lies in My Hands": Takeda Hanshi as a Sōtō Missionary. Japanese Journal of Religious Studies.
- J. Kim (forthcoming). Weak Supervenience. American Philosophical Quarterly.
- Jae-Yin Kim (forthcoming). Deleuze, Marx and Non-Human Sex: An Immanent Ontology Shared Between Anti-Oedipus and Manuscripts From 1844. Theory and Event 16 (3).
- Johann D. Kim (forthcoming). Romans 1:28–32. Interpretation 58 (4):396-398.
- Joongol Kim (forthcoming). A Logical Foundation of Arithmetic. Studia Logica:1-32.
- Joongol Kim (forthcoming). The Sortal Resemblance Problem. Canadian Journal of Philosophy:1-18.
- Joonho Kim & Yillbyung Lee (forthcoming). Handwritten English Alphabet Recognition Using SEJONG-NET. Proc. Of 1990 Fall Conference of Sig-Ai of Korean Information Science Society.
- K. Kim, Y. Han & J. -S. Kim (forthcoming). Korean Nurses' Ethical Dilemmas, Professional Values and Professional Quality of Life. Nursing Ethics.
- Richard Kim (forthcoming). Hegemony and the Marketplace. Theory and Society.
- Ronald Kim (forthcoming). On the Historical Phonology of Ossetic: The Origin of the Oblique Case Suffix. Journal of the American Oriental Society.
- S. H. Kim (forthcoming). Preferences for Autonomy in End-of-Life Decision Making in Modern Korean Society. Nursing Ethics.
- Seung Chul Kim (forthcoming). Bodhisattva and Practice-Oriented Pluralism: A Study on the Zen Thought of Yong Woon Han and Its Significance for the Dialogue Between Christianity and Buddhism. Buddhist-Christian Studies.
- Sora Kim (forthcoming). What's Worse in Times of Product-Harm Crisis? Negative Corporate Ability or Negative CSR Reputation? Journal of Business Ethics.
- Tae Wan Kim (forthcoming). Confucian Ethics and Labor Rights in Advance. Business Ethics Quarterly.
- Tae Wan Kim (forthcoming). Decent Termination in Advance. Business Ethics Quarterly.
- U. Kim (forthcoming). A Universal Ethic for a Globalizing World: Accommodation, Rights and Human Values. Diogenes:0392192114546276.
- Uriah Y. Kim (forthcoming). Leviticus 25:1–24. Interpretation 65 (4):396-398.
- Y. J. Kim (forthcoming). A Korean Polishing System by Collocation of Words and Partial Parsing. Cognitive Science.
- Yu-Sun Kim (forthcoming). Wage and Wage Policy in Korea. Humanitas.
- Yung Suk Kim (forthcoming). Book Review: What is Asian America Biblical Hermeneutics? Reading The New Testament. [REVIEW] Interpretation 64 (1):107-107.
- Yunseob Kim (forthcoming). John Dewey's Idea in My Experience and a Task in the Future. Philosophy.
- Yuhyung Shin, Sun Young Sung, Jin Nam Choi & Min Soo Kim (forthcoming). Top Management Ethical Leadership and Firm Performance: Mediating Role of Ethical and Procedural Justice Climate. Journal of Business Ethics.
- C. Thiessen, Y. A. Kim, R. Formica, M. Bia & S. Kulkarni (forthcoming). Opting Out: Confidentiality and Availability of an 'Alibi' for Potential Living Kidney Donors in the USA. Journal of Medical Ethics.
- Arvind Venkat & David Kim (forthcoming). Ethical Tensions in the Pain Management of an End-Stage Cancer Patient with Evidence of Opioid Medication Diversion. HEC Forum:1-7.
- Junzo Watada, D. J. F. Jeng & Ikno Kim (forthcoming). Application of DNA Computing to Group Control of Elevators. 2005 Anniversary Symposium on the Romanian Society for Fuzzy Systems and Ai, Iasi, Romania.
- Amy Kim (2014). The Vicissitudes of Critique: The Decline and Reemergence of the Problem of Capitalism. Constellations 21 (3):366-381.
- Anita Kim (2014). The Curious Case of Self‐Interest: Inconsistent Effects and Ambivalence Toward a Widely Accepted Construct. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour 44 (1):99-122.
- Brian Kim (2014). The Locality and Globality of Instrumental Rationality: The Normative Significance of Preference Reversals. Synthese 191 (18):4353-4376.
- Byunghan Kim, Hyeung-Joon Kim & Lynn Scow (2014). Tree Indiscernibilities, Revisited. Archive for Mathematical Logic 53 (1-2):211-232.
- Daniel Takarabe Kim (2014). Paul Farmer, Jim Yong Kim, Arthur Kleinman, and Matthew Basilico (Eds.): Reimagining Global Health: An Introduction. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 35 (6):463-468.
- David Haekwon Kim & Ronald Sundstrom (2014). Xenophobia and Racism. Critical Philosophy of Race 2 (1).
- Doil Kim (2014). The Ideal State for Humans in Xunzi. Philosophy East and West 64 (3):740-758.
|1 — 50 / 929||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: