- Chang-Saeng Kim (uuuu/2008). Ŭirye Munhae. Ŭirye Munhae Sŭbyu. Minjok Munhwa.
- Chang-Saeng Kim (uuuu/2008). Karye Chimnam. Karye Chimnam Tosŏl. Minjok Munhwa.
- In-Kyeong Kim & Elizabeth S. Spelke, Paper.
- Wolfgang Richter, Randy Summers, Seong-Gi Kim & Carola Tegeler, Motor Area Activity During Mental Rotation Studied by Time-Resolved Single-Trial fMRI.
- In Kyeong Kim & Elizabeth S. Spelke, Infants' Sensitivity to Effects of Gravity on Visible Object Motion.
- Richard Kim, What Is This Thing Called Well-Being.
- K. Choe, K. Kim & K. -S. Lee (forthcoming). Ethical Concerns of Visiting Nurses Caring for Older People in the Community. Nursing Ethics.
- Elizabeth A. Corley, Youngjae Kim & Dietram A. Scheufele (forthcoming). Scientists’ Ethical Obligations and Social Responsibility for Nanotechnology Research. Science and Engineering Ethics:1-22.
- Celia B. Fisher, Jane L. Pearson, Scott Kim & Charles F. Reynolds (forthcoming). Ethical Issues in Including Suicidal Individuals in Clinical Research. Irb.
- H. S. Im, J. D. Kim & H. C. Im (forthcoming). Transformation Rule-Based Tagging Considering Korean Characteristics. Proceedings of the Spring Conference of the Ai Sig Meeting of the Korean Information Science Society.
- Heung-Jun Jung & Dong-One Kim (forthcoming). Good Neighbors but Bad Employers: Two Faces of Corporate Social Responsibility Programs. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Bokin Kim (forthcoming). Dialogue and Synthesis: Sot'aesan's Perspective and Examples. Buddhist-Christian Studies.
- Bokin Kim (forthcoming). The" Irwŏn" Symbol and Its Ecumenical Significance. Buddhist-Christian Studies.
- Grace Ji-Sun Kim (forthcoming). Book Review: Introducing Asian American Theologies. [REVIEW] Interpretation 64 (2):211-211.
- H. Kim (forthcoming). A Stability Interpretation of Rawls's The Law of Peoples. Political Theory.
- H. Kim & J. Seo (forthcoming). A Statistical Korean Parser Based on Lexical Dependencies. Spring Proceedings of Conference on Korea Ai Society.
- Hwansoo Kim (forthcoming). The Adventures of a Japanese Monk in Colonial Korea: Sōma Shōei's Zen Training with Korean Masters. Japanese Journal of Religious Studies.
- J. Kim (forthcoming). Weak Supervenience. American Philosophical Quarterly.
- Jae-Yin Kim (forthcoming). Deleuze, Marx and Non-Human Sex: An Immanent Ontology Shared Between Anti-Oedipus and Manuscripts From 1844. Theory and Event 16 (3).
- Johann D. Kim (forthcoming). Romans 1:28–32. Interpretation 58 (4):396-398.
- Joonho Kim & Yillbyung Lee (forthcoming). Handwritten English Alphabet Recognition Using SEJONG-NET. Proc. Of 1990 Fall Conference of Sig-Ai of Korean Information Science Society.
- K. Kim, Y. Han & J. -S. Kim (forthcoming). Korean Nurses' Ethical Dilemmas, Professional Values and Professional Quality of Life. Nursing Ethics.
- Nahyun Kim, Jon J. Moon & Haitao Yin (forthcoming). Environmental Pressure and the Performance of Foreign Firms in an Emerging Economy. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Namjoong Kim (forthcoming). Titelbaum’s Theory of De Se Updating and Two Versions of Sleeping Beauty. Erkenntnis:1-20.
- Richard Kim (forthcoming). Hegemony and the Marketplace. Theory and Society.
- S. H. Kim (forthcoming). Preferences for Autonomy in End-of-Life Decision Making in Modern Korean Society. Nursing Ethics.
- Seung Chul Kim (forthcoming). Bodhisattva and Practice-Oriented Pluralism: A Study on the Zen Thought of Yong Woon Han and Its Significance for the Dialogue Between Christianity and Buddhism. Buddhist-Christian Studies.
- Sora Kim (forthcoming). What's Worse in Times of Product-Harm Crisis? Negative Corporate Ability or Negative CSR Reputation? Journal of Business Ethics.
- Tae Wan Kim (forthcoming). Confucian Ethics and Labor Rights in Advance. Business Ethics Quarterly.
- Tae Wan Kim (forthcoming). Decent Termination in Advance. Business Ethics Quarterly.
- Uriah Y. Kim (forthcoming). Leviticus 25:1–24. Interpretation 65 (4):396-398.
- Y. J. Kim (forthcoming). A Korean Polishing System by Collocation of Words and Partial Parsing. Cognitive Science.
- Yu-Sun Kim (forthcoming). Wage and Wage Policy in Korea. Humanitas.
- Yung Suk Kim (forthcoming). Book Review: What is Asian America Biblical Hermeneutics? Reading The New Testament. [REVIEW] Interpretation 64 (1):107-107.
- Yunseob Kim (forthcoming). John Dewey's Idea in My Experience and a Task in the Future. Philosophy.
- Yuhyung Shin, Sun Young Sung, Jin Nam Choi & Min Soo Kim (forthcoming). Top Management Ethical Leadership and Firm Performance: Mediating Role of Ethical and Procedural Justice Climate. Journal of Business Ethics.
- C. Thiessen, Y. A. Kim, R. Formica, M. Bia & S. Kulkarni (forthcoming). Opting Out: Confidentiality and Availability of an 'Alibi' for Potential Living Kidney Donors in the USA. Journal of Medical Ethics.
- Arvind Venkat & David Kim (forthcoming). Ethical Tensions in the Pain Management of an End-Stage Cancer Patient with Evidence of Opioid Medication Diversion. HEC Forum:1-7.
- Junzo Watada, D. J. F. Jeng & Ikno Kim (forthcoming). Application of DNA Computing to Group Control of Elevators. 2005 Anniversary Symposium on the Romanian Society for Fuzzy Systems and Ai, Iasi, Romania.
- Robert Anthony & Mijung Kim (2015). Challenges and Remedies for Identifying and Classifying Argumentation Schemes. Argumentation 29 (1):81-113.
- Clay Dibrell, Justin B. Craig, Jaemin Kim & Aaron J. Johnson (2015). Establishing How Natural Environmental Competency, Organizational Social Consciousness, and Innovativeness Relate. Journal of Business Ethics 127 (3):591-605.
- Alan Kim (ed.) (2015). Brill's Companion to German Platonism. Brill.
- Brian Kim (2015). This Paper Surely Contains Some Errors. Philosophical Studies 172 (4):1013-1029.
- Halla Kim (2015). Kant and the Foundations of Morality. Lexington Books.
- Han-Kyul Kim (2015). The Supposed but Unknown: A Functionalist Account of Locke's Substratum. In Paul Lodge Tom Stoneham (ed.), Locke and Leibniz on Substance. Routledge. 28-44.
- Jaegwon Kim (2015). What Could Pair a Nonphysical Soul to a Physical Body? In Keith Augustine & Michael Martin (eds.), The Myth of an Afterlife: The Case against Life After Death. Rowman & Littlefield. 335-347.
- Joongol Kim (2015). A Logical Foundation of Arithmetic. Studia Logica 103 (1):113-144.
- Jung-Yeup Kim (2015). Zhang Zai's Philosophy of Qi: A Practical Understanding. Lexington Books.
- Seung Chul Kim (2015). Śūnyatā and Kokoro: Science–Religion Dialogue in the Japanese Context. Zygon 50 (1):155-171.
- Sungmoon Kim (2015). Confucianism, Law, and Democracy in Contemporary Korea. Rowman & Littlefield International.
|1 — 50 / 1008||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: