- Chang-Saeng Kim (uuuu/2008). Ŭirye Munhae. Ŭirye Munhae Sŭbyu. Minjok Munhwa.
- Chang-Saeng Kim (uuuu/2008). Karye Chimnam. Karye Chimnam Tosŏl. Minjok Munhwa.
- In-Kyeong Kim & Elizabeth S. Spelke, Paper.
- Wolfgang Richter, Randy Summers, Seong-Gi Kim & Carola Tegeler, Motor Area Activity During Mental Rotation Studied by Time-Resolved Single-Trial fMRI.
- In Kyeong Kim & Elizabeth S. Spelke, Infants' Sensitivity to Effects of Gravity on Visible Object Motion.
- Richard Kim, What Is This Thing Called Well-Being.
- K. Choe, K. Kim & K. -S. Lee (forthcoming). Ethical Concerns of Visiting Nurses Caring for Older People in the Community. Nursing Ethics.
- Myung Choi & Ik Suk Kim (forthcoming). The Monster Out. Semiotics:271-278.
- Celia B. Fisher, Jane L. Pearson, Scott Kim & Charles F. Reynolds (forthcoming). Ethical Issues in Including Suicidal Individuals in Clinical Research. Irb.
- H. S. Im, J. D. Kim & H. C. Im (forthcoming). Transformation Rule-Based Tagging Considering Korean Characteristics. Proceedings of the Spring Conference of the Ai Sig Meeting of the Korean Information Science Society.
- Bokin Kim (forthcoming). Dialogue and Synthesis: Sot'aesan's Perspective and Examples. Buddhist-Christian Studies.
- Bokin Kim (forthcoming). The" Irwŏn" Symbol and Its Ecumenical Significance. Buddhist-Christian Studies.
- Brian Kim (forthcoming). This Paper Surely Contains Some Errors. Philosophical Studies.
- Elaine H. Kim (forthcoming). " Bad Women": Asian American Visual Artists Hanh Thi Pham, Hung Liu, and Yong Soon Min. Feminist Studies.
- Grace Ji-Sun Kim (forthcoming). Book Review: Introducing Asian American Theologies. [REVIEW] Interpretation 64 (2):211-211.
- H. Kim (forthcoming). A Stability Interpretation of Rawls's The Law of Peoples. Political Theory.
- H. Kim & J. Seo (forthcoming). A Statistical Korean Parser Based on Lexical Dependencies. Spring Proceedings of Conference on Korea Ai Society.
- Hwansoo Kim (forthcoming). The Adventures of a Japanese Monk in Colonial Korea: Sōma Shōei's Zen Training with Korean Masters. Japanese Journal of Religious Studies.
- Hwansoo Kim (forthcoming). " The Future of Korean Buddhism Lies in My Hands": Takeda Hanshi as a Sōtō Missionary. Japanese Journal of Religious Studies.
- J. Kim (forthcoming). Weak Supervenience. American Philosophical Quarterly.
- Jae-Yin Kim (forthcoming). Deleuze, Marx and Non-Human Sex: An Immanent Ontology Shared Between Anti-Oedipus and Manuscripts From 1844. Theory and Event 16 (3).
- Jaegwon Kim (forthcoming). States of Affairs, Events, and Propositions. Grazer Philosophische Studien 7:147-162.
- Johann D. Kim (forthcoming). Romans 1:28–32. Interpretation 58 (4):396-398.
- Joongol Kim (forthcoming). A Logical Foundation of Arithmetic. Studia Logica:1-32.
- Joonho Kim & Yillbyung Lee (forthcoming). Handwritten English Alphabet Recognition Using SEJONG-NET. Proc. Of 1990 Fall Conference of Sig-Ai of Korean Information Science Society.
- K. Kim, Y. Han & J. -S. Kim (forthcoming). Korean Nurses' Ethical Dilemmas, Professional Values and Professional Quality of Life. Nursing Ethics.
- Richard Kim (forthcoming). Hegemony and the Marketplace. Theory and Society.
- Ronald Kim (forthcoming). On the Historical Phonology of Ossetic: The Origin of the Oblique Case Suffix. Journal of the American Oriental Society.
- S. H. Kim (forthcoming). Preferences for Autonomy in End-of-Life Decision Making in Modern Korean Society. Nursing Ethics.
- Seung Chul Kim (forthcoming). Bodhisattva and Practice-Oriented Pluralism: A Study on the Zen Thought of Yong Woon Han and Its Significance for the Dialogue Between Christianity and Buddhism. Buddhist-Christian Studies.
- Sora Kim (forthcoming). What's Worse in Times of Product-Harm Crisis? Negative Corporate Ability or Negative CSR Reputation? Journal of Business Ethics.
- Suk Shin Kim (forthcoming). The Mini-Cup Jelly Court Cases: A Comparative Analysis From a Food Ethics Perspective. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics:1-14.
- Tae Wan Kim (forthcoming). Decent Termination in Advance. Business Ethics Quarterly.
- Uriah Y. Kim (forthcoming). Leviticus 25:1–24. Interpretation 65 (4):396-398.
- Y. J. Kim (forthcoming). A Korean Polishing System by Collocation of Words and Partial Parsing. Cognitive Science.
- Yu-Sun Kim (forthcoming). Wage and Wage Policy in Korea. Humanitas.
- Yung Suk Kim (forthcoming). Book Review: What is Asian America Biblical Hermeneutics? Reading The New Testament. [REVIEW] Interpretation 64 (1):107-107.
- Yunseob Kim (forthcoming). John Dewey's Idea in My Experience and a Task in the Future. Philosophy.
- Yuhyung Shin, Sun Young Sung, Jin Nam Choi & Min Soo Kim (forthcoming). Top Management Ethical Leadership and Firm Performance: Mediating Role of Ethical and Procedural Justice Climate. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Junzo Watada, D. J. F. Jeng & Ikno Kim (forthcoming). Application of DNA Computing to Group Control of Elevators. 2005 Anniversary Symposium on the Romanian Society for Fuzzy Systems and Ai, Iasi, Romania.
- Anita Kim (2014). The Curious Case of Self‐Interest: Inconsistent Effects and Ambivalence Toward a Widely Accepted Construct. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour 44 (1):99-122.
- Byunghan Kim, Hyeung-Joon Kim & Lynn Scow (2014). Tree Indiscernibilities, Revisited. Archive for Mathematical Logic 53 (1-2):211-232.
- Joongol Kim (2014). Euclid Strikes Back at Frege. Philosophical Quarterly 64 (254):20-38.
- Jung Hyoun Kim (2014). The Comparative Analysis of Public Support for Developing Regional Regime in East Sea Rim (Sea of Japan) Region. Japanese Journal of Political Science 15 (1):131-152.
- Myeong-Seok Kim (2014). Is There No Distinction Between Reason and Emotion in Mengzi? Philosophy East and West 64 (1):49-81.
- Myeong-Seok Kim (2014). Respect in Mengzi as a Concern-Based Construal: How It Is Different From Desire and Behavioral Disposition. Dao: A Journal of Comparative Philosophy 13 (2):231-250.
- Scott Y. H. Kim (2014). Improving Medical Decisions for Incapacitated Persons: Does Focusing on “Accurate Predictions” Lead to an Inaccurate Picture? Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 39 (2):187-195.
- Sunae Kim, Beate Sodian & Markus Paulus (2014). Â€œDoes He Need Help or Can He Help Himself?Â€ Preschool Childrenâ€™s Expectations About Othersâ€™ Instrumental Helping Versus Self-Helping. Frontiers in Psychology 5.
- Sungmoon Kim (2014). From Wife to Moral Teacher: Kang Chŏngildang on Neo-Confucian Self-Cultivation. Asian Philosophy 24 (1):28-47.
- Sungmoon Kim (2014). Politics and Interest in Early Confucianism. Philosophy East and West 64 (2):425-448.
|1 — 50 / 940||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: