- Laurence R. Tancredi (1995). The Limits of Empirical Studies on Research Ethics. Ethics and Behavior 5 (3):217 – 236.
- Laurence R. Tancredi (ed.) (1974). Ethics of Health Care: Papers of the Conference on Health Care and Changing Values, November 27-29, 1973. National Academy of Sciences.
- Matthew Edlund & Laurence R. Tancredi (1985). Quality of Life: An Ideological Critique. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 28 (4):591-607.
- Randall R. Bovbjerg & Laurence R. Tancredi (2005). Liability Reform Should Make Patients Safer: "Avoidable Classes of Events" Are a Key Improvement. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 33 (3):478-500.
- Laurence R. Tancredi (1982). Designated Compensable Events: A No-Fault Approach to Medical Malpractice. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 10 (6):200-203.
- Laurence R. Tancredi & Andrew E. Slaby (1981). Ethical Issues in Mental Health Care. In Marc D. Hiller (ed.), Medical Ethics and the Law: Implications for Public Policy. Ballinger Pub. Co.
- Laurence R. Tancredi (1977). Ethical Policy in Mental Health Care: The Goals of Psychiatric Intervention. Prodist.
- Laurence R. Tancredi, Andrew E. Slaby, William H. Van Hoose & Jeffrey A. Kottler (1982). Suggestions for Further Reading. In Rem Blanchard Edwards (ed.), Psychiatry and Ethics: Insanity, Rational Autonomy, and Mental Health Care. Prometheus Books 182.
- Laurence R. Tancredi (2004). The Bad Brain. In David C. Thomasma & David N. Weisstub (eds.), The Variables of Moral Capacity. Kluwer Academic Publishers 235--257.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: