- Say'S. Law, And Supply Side Economics.
- Alice Belcher (2000). A Feminist Perspective on Contract Theories From Law and Economics. Feminist Legal Studies 8 (1):29-46.
- Mark Kuperberg & Charles R. Beitz (eds.) (1983). Law, Economics, and Philosophy: A Critical Introduction, with Applications to the Law of Torts. Rowman & Allanheld.
- Paolo Silvestri (2012). Economia, Diritto e Politica nella filosofia di Croce. Tra finzioni, istituzioni e libertà. (Economics, Law and Politics in Croce's Philosophy. Between Fictions, Institutions and Freedom). Giappichelli.
- Eyal Zamir & Barak Medina (2010). Law, Economics, and Morality. OUP Usa.
- Brian E. Butler, Law and Economics. Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- E. Mine Cinar (1999). The Issue of Insider Trading in Law and Economics: Lessons for Emerging Financial Markets in the World. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 19 (4):345 - 353.
- J. Roland Pennock & John William Chapman (eds.) (1982). Ethics, Economics, and the Law. New York University Press.
- Robert N. Moles (ed.) (1988). Law and Economics: Association for Legal and Social Philosophy, Fourteenth Annual Conference, the Queen's University of Belfast, 2-4 April 1987. [REVIEW] F. Steiner.
- Richard O. Zerbe (2001). Economic Efficiency in Law and Economics. Edward Elgar.
- Robin Paul Malloy (1999). Law and Market Economy: The Triadic Linking of Law, Economics, and Semiotics. International Journal for the Semiotics of Law - Revue Internationale de Sémiotique Juridique 12 (3):285-307.
- Govind C. Persad, Linden Elder, Laura Sedig, Leonardo Flores & Ezekiel J. Emanuel (2008). The Current State of Medical School Education in Bioethics, Health Law, and Health Economics. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 36 (1):89-94.
- Josef Sima (2004). Praxeology as Law & Economics. Journal of Libertarian Studies 18:73-90.
- Russell Hardin (1992). The Morality of Law and Economics. Law and Philosophy 11 (4):331 - 384.
- Mark D. White (2010). Behavioral Law and Economics : The Assault on Consent, Will, and Dignity. In Christi Favor, Gerald F. Gaus & Julian Lamont (eds.), Essays on Philosophy, Politics & Economics: Integration & Common Research Projects. Stanford Economics and Finance
- Steven G. Medema (1999). Symposium on the Coase Theorem: Legal Fiction: The Place of the Coase Theorem in Law and Economics. Economics and Philosophy 15 (2):209.
- Samson Vermont (1999). Why 'Law and Economics' Is Not the Frankenstein Monster. Economics and Philosophy 15 (2):249.
- J. L. Nelson (1992). Too Old for Health Care? Controversies in Medicine, Law, Economics and Ethics, Edited by Robert H. Binstock and Stephen G. Post. [REVIEW] Bioethics 6 (3):251-257.
- William Rehg (2014). Book Review: Natural Law, Economics, and the Common Good, Edited by Samuel Gregg and Harold James. [REVIEW] Journal of Moral Philosophy 11 (6):773-776.
- Mark A. Hall (1997). Making Medical Spending Decisions: The Law, Ethics, and Economics of Rationing Mechanisms. Oxford University Press.
- Luis Tomás Montilla Fernández & Johannes Schwarze (2013). John Rawls's Theory of Justice and Large-Scale Land Acquisitions: A Law and Economics Analysis of Institutional Background Justice in Sub-Saharan Africa. [REVIEW] Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 26 (6):1223-1240.
- Randy E. Barnett, Post-Chicago Law and Economics.
- Bernard H. J. Verstegen (1994). Law and Economics and the Infinite Regress in Explaining Rationality. Journal of Economic Methodology 1 (2):269-278.
- Mark Sargent, Utility, the Good and Civic Happiness: A Catholic Critique of Law and Economics.
- Anthony Duggan (2006). Exemplary Damages in Equity: A Law and Economics Perspective. Oxford Journal of Legal Studies 26 (2):303-326.
- Simon Deakin & Jonathan Michie (eds.) (1998). Contracts, Co-Operation, and Competition: Studies in Economics, Management, and Law. Oxford University Press Uk.
- Alain Marciano (ed.) (2009). Law and Economics: A Reader. Routledge.
- Nicholas Mercuro & Steven G. Medema (2006). Economics and the Law, Second Edition: From Posner to Postmodernism and Beyond. Princeton University Press.
- Wolfgang Weigel (2008). Economics of the Law: A Primer. Routledge.
- Tyler Cowen (1992). Law as a Public Good: The Economics of Anarchy. Economics and Philosophy 8 (2):249-267.
- Richard Dawson (2014). Justice as Attunement: Transforming Constitutions in Law, Literature, Economics, and the Rest of Life. Routledge.
- Mark Turner (2003). Cognitive Dimensions of Social Science: The Way We Think About Politics, Economics, Law, and Society. Oxford University Press Usa.
- Jon Hanson, Kathleen Hanson & Melissa Hart (1996). Law and Economics. In Dennis M. Patterson (ed.), A Companion to Philosophy of Law and Legal Theory. Blackwell Publishers
- Jeremy Bentham & Dan Usher (1999). Why'law and Economics'is Not the Frankenstein Monster. Economics and Philosophy 15:249-267.
- David D. Friedman (1994). Law as a Private Good: A Response to Tyler Cowen on the Economics of Anarchy. Economics and Philosophy 10 (2):319.
- Jody S. Kraus, From Langdell to Law and Economics: Two Conceptions of Stare Decisis in Contract Law and Theory.
- Denis Brion (2002). Robin Paul Malloy, Law and Market Economy: Reinterpreting the Values of Law and Economics. International Journal for the Semiotics of Law - Revue Internationale de Sémiotique Juridique 15 (2):217-230.
- Kelley Ross, Chicago Schools: Economics, Religion, Philosophy, & Law.
- Hdc Roscam Abbing (1988). Economics, Ethics, Law, and Medical Conduct. In Gavin H. Mooney & Alistair McGuire (eds.), Medical Ethics and Economics in Health Care. Oxford University Press
- Hugo M. Mialon & Paul H. Rubin (eds.) (2008). Economics, Law and Individual Rights. Routledge.
- Govind C. Persad, Linden Elder, Laura Sedig, Leonardo Flores & Ezekiel J. Emanuel (2008). The Current State of Medical School Education in Bioethics, Health Law, and Health Economics. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 36 (1):89-94.
- Richard Rawlings (ed.) (1997). Law, Society, and Economy: Centenary Essays for the London School: Centenary Essays for the London School of Economics and Political Science, 1895-1995. Oxford University Press Uk.
- Amartya Sen (2009). Economics, Law, and Ethics. In Reiko Gotoh & Paul Dumouchel (eds.), Against Injustice: The New Economics of Amartya Sen. Cambridge University Press
- Mark Tunick (2009). Efficiency, Practices, and the Moral Point of View: Limits of Economic Interpretations of Law. In Mark White (ed.), Theoretical Foundations of Law and Economics. Cambridge University Press
- Benoit B. Mandelbrot (2009). “New Methods of Statistical Economics,” Revisited: Short Versus Long Tails and Gaussian Versus Power‐Law Distributions. Complexity 14 (3):55-65.
- Jules L. Coleman (1984). Economics and the Law: A Critical Review of the Foundations of the Economic Approach to Law. Ethics 94 (4):649-679.
- Thomas P. Neill (1943). Physiocratic Economics and the Natural Law. Modern Schoolman 21 (1):37-46.
- Richard A. Posner (2004). Law and Economics in Common-Law, Civil-Law, and Developing Nations. Ratio Juris 17 (1):66-79.
- Maxwell J. Mehlman & Susan R. Massey (1994). The Patient-Physician Relationship and the Allocation of Scarce Resources: A Law and Economics Approach. Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal 4 (4):291-308.
- William A. Smith (1971). "Philosophy: A Select, Classified Bibliography of Ethics, Economics, Law, Politics, Sociology," by Sebastian A. Matczak. Modern Schoolman 48 (4):417-418.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: