- Richard Thomas, Silk Chambers, Paul Edmonds, Canberra Criminal Lawyers, Keith Bradley, Bradley Allen Lawyers, Marcus Hassall, Henry Parkes Chambers, Q. C. Ben Salmon & Blackburn Chambers (forthcoming). CPD Program February—March 2012. Ethos: Journal of the Society for Psychological Anthropology.
- Michael Flynn, Carolyn Pope, Councillor Jayne Reece, Richard Refshauge Sc, Bill Redpath, Peter Romano, Athol Opas, Jo Clay, Tim Sharman & Higgins Lawyers (forthcoming). AGM Members Lunch. Ethos: Journal of the Society for Psychological Anthropology.
- John Kelly & International Alliance of Holistic Lawyers (1999). How to Find Joy in the Practice of Holistic Law. Law Society of the Australian Capital Territory.
- Capital Lawyers, Daniel D. Steiner & Mr Daniel Steiner (forthcoming). Advertising Legal Services in NSW. Ethos: Journal of the Society for Psychological Anthropology.
- Richard Winter (2011). The Principled Legal Firm: Insights Into the Professional Ideals and Ethical Values of Partners and Lawyers. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 98 (2):297 - 306.
- Gintaras Šapoka (2011). Soviet Criminal Justice Evaluation in Lithuanian Immigrants Lawyers Research (article in Lithuanian). Jurisprudence 18 (2):455-466.
- Alfredas Kiškis (2011). New Lawyers - Surgeons without Knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology (article in Lithuanian). Jurisprudence 18 (3):1195-1219.
- Christine Parker (1999). Just Lawyers Regulation and Access to Justice. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- Julius Stone (1959). Legal Education and Public Responsibility Report and Analysis of the Conference on the Education of Lawyers for Their Public Responsibilities, 1956, the University of Colorado, Boulder. Association of American Law Schools.
- Taiwo A. Oriola (2010). The Use of Legal Software by Non-Lawyers and the Perils of Unauthorised Practice of Law Charges in the United States: A Review of Jayson Reynoso Decision. [REVIEW] Artificial Intelligence and Law 18 (3):285-309.
- Erik A. Anderson (2013). A Defense of the 'Sterility Objection' to the New Natural Lawyers' Argument Against Same-Sex Marriage. Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 16 (4):759-775.
- David Luban (1988). Lawyers and Justice: An Ethical Study. Princeton University Press.
- David Luban, Lawyers as Upholders of Human Dignity (When They Aren't Busy Assaulting It).
- Barbara Robin Mescher (2008). The Business of Commercial Legal Advice and the Ethical Implications for Lawyers and Their Clients. Journal of Business Ethics 81 (4):913 - 926.
- Alexander A. Guerrero (2012). Lawyers, Context, and Legitimacy: A New Theory of Legal Ethics. Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics 25 (1):107-164.
- Deborah L. Rhode (ed.) (2003). Ethics in Practice: Lawyers' Roles, Responsibilities, and Regulation. OUP Usa.
- Sigman L. Splichal (1997). Media Lawyers as Factors in the Ethical Decisions of Journalists. Journal of Mass Media Ethics 12 (2):101 – 108.
- Adrian Evans & Helen Forgasz (2013). Framing Lawyers' Choices: Factor Analysis of a Psychological Scale to Self-Assess Lawyers' Ethical Preferences. Legal Ethics 16 (1):134-161.
- B. S. Elger (2002). Should Cancer Patients Be Informed About Their Diagnosis and Prognosis? Future Doctors and Lawyers Differ. Journal of Medical Ethics 28 (4):258-265.
- Lillian Corbin (2013). Australian Lawyers as Public Citizens. Legal Ethics 16 (1):57-72.
- M. B. E. Smith (1990). Should Lawyers Listen to Philosophers About Legal Ethics? Law and Philosophy 9 (1):67 - 93.
- David B. Wilkins (2012). Some Realism About Legal Realism for Lawyers: Assessing the Role of Context in Legal Ethics. In Leslie C. Levin & Lynn M. Mather (eds.), Lawyers in Practice: Ethical Decision Making in Context. The University of Chicago Press 25.
- Donna Buckingham (2012). Putting the Legal House in Order: Responses to New Zealand Lawyers Who Break Trust. Legal Ethics 15 (2):315-334.
- David J. Middleton (2014). First Do No Harm, or Eat What You Kill? Why Dishonesty Matters Most for Lawyers. Legal Ethics 17 (3):382-400.
- Donna Buckingham (2012). Disciplining Lawyers in New Zealand: Re-Pinning the Badge of 'Professionalism'. Legal Ethics 15 (1):57-82.
- Corey S. Shdaimah (2012). Legal Services Lawyers: When Conceptions of Lawyering and Values Clash. In Leslie C. Levin & Lynn M. Mather (eds.), Lawyers in Practice: Ethical Decision Making in Context. The University of Chicago Press 317.
- Joanne Stagg-Taylor (2012). Lawyers' Business: Conflicts of Duties Arising From Lawyers' Business Models. Legal Ethics 14 (2):173-192.
- Katherine Hall & Vivien Holmes, The Power of Rationalization to Influence Lawyers' Decisions to Act Unethically.
- Rachel Spencer (2012). Legal Ethics and the Media: Are the Ethics of Lawyers and Journalists Irretrievably at Odds? Legal Ethics 15 (1):83-110.
- Svein Eng (2005). Fused Modality. An Integral Part of Lawyers' Form of Life. Ratio Juris 18 (4):429-433.
- Patrick Schmidt (2012). The Ethical Lives of Securities Lawyers. In Leslie C. Levin & Lynn M. Mather (eds.), Lawyers in Practice: Ethical Decision Making in Context. The University of Chicago Press 221.
- Arthur Isak Applbaum (1998). Are Lawyers Liars?: The Argument of Redescription. Legal Theory 4 (1):63-91.
- Seow Hon Tan (2014). Law Firm Internships and the Making of Future Lawyers: An Empirical Study in Singapore. Legal Ethics 17 (1):79-106.
- Leslie C. Levin (2012). Misbehaving Lawyers: Cross-Country Comparisons. Legal Ethics 15 (2):357-377.
- Francis J. Mootz Iii (2009). Vico and Imagination: An Ingenious Approach to Educating Lawyers with Semiotic Sensibility. [REVIEW] International Journal for the Semiotics of Law - Revue Internationale de Sémiotique Juridique 22 (1):11-22.
- Vivien Holmes, Tony Foley, Stephen Tang & Margie Rowe (2012). Practising Professionalism: Observations From an Empirical Study of New Australian Lawyers. Legal Ethics 15 (1):29-55.
- Nigel Duncan (2010). Preparing Ethical Lawyers: A Prescription and a Practical Proposal. Legal Ethics 13 (1):79-92.
- Pam Stewart & Maxine Evers (2010). The Requirement That Lawyers Certify Reasonable Prospects of Success: Must 21st Century Lawyers Boldly Go Where No Lawyer has Gone Before? Legal Ethics 13 (1):1-38.
- Leslie C. Levin (2012). Immigration Lawyers and the Lying Client. In Leslie C. Levin & Lynn M. Mather (eds.), Lawyers in Practice: Ethical Decision Making in Context. The University of Chicago Press 87.
- Patrick Lenta (2003). Do Lawyers Need Philosophy? South African Journal of Philosophy 22 (1):82-97.
- Bruce Kimball (1988). The Inclination of Modern Jurists to Associate Lawyers with Doctors: Plato's Response inGorgias 464–465. [REVIEW] Journal of Medical Humanities and Bioethics 9 (1):17-31.
- Stephen Daniels & Joanne Martin (2012). Personal Injury: Plaintiffs' Lawyers and the Tension Between Professional Norms and the Need to Generate Business. In Leslie C. Levin & Lynn M. Mather (eds.), Lawyers in Practice: Ethical Decision Making in Context. The University of Chicago Press 110.
- Richard L. Abel (2008). Lawyers in the Dock: Learning From Attorney Disciplinary Procedings. OUP Usa.
- John M. Conley & Lynn Mather (2012). Scientists at the Bar: The Professional World of Patent Lawyers. In Leslie C. Levin & Lynn M. Mather (eds.), Lawyers in Practice: Ethical Decision Making in Context. The University of Chicago Press 245.
- Alice Woolley (2011). Legal Ethics and Regulatory Legitimacy : Regulating Lawyers for Personal Misconduct. In Reid Mortensen, Francesca Bartlett & Kieran Tranter (eds.), Alternative Perspectives on Lawyers and Legal Ethics: Reimagining the Profession. Routledge
- Francesca Bartlett (2011). The Role of Apologies in Lawyers' Professional Discipline. Legal Ethics 14 (1):49-72.
- Inga Zaleniene & Agne Tvaronaviciene (2010). The Main Features and Development Trends of Mediation in Lithuania: The Opportunities for Lawyers. Jurisprudence 119 (1):227-242.
- Mustafa M. Dagli (2008). Lawyers' Paradox. Proceedings of the Xxii World Congress of Philosophy 53:45-53.
- William H. Simon (1998). The Practice of Justice: A Theory of Lawyers' Ethics. Harvard University Press.
- William J. Talbott & Alvin I. Goldman (1998). Games Lawyers Play: Legal Discovery and Social Epistemology. Legal Theory 4 (2):93-163.
|1 — 50 / 977||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: