- Richard Thomas, Silk Chambers, Paul Edmonds, Canberra Criminal Lawyers, Keith Bradley, Bradley Allen Lawyers, Marcus Hassall, Henry Parkes Chambers, Q. C. Ben Salmon & Blackburn Chambers (forthcoming). CPD Program February—March 2012. Ethos: Journal of the Society for Psychological Anthropology.
- Michael Flynn, Carolyn Pope, Councillor Jayne Reece, Richard Refshauge Sc, Bill Redpath, Peter Romano, Athol Opas, Jo Clay, Tim Sharman & Higgins Lawyers (forthcoming). AGM Members Lunch. Ethos: Journal of the Society for Psychological Anthropology.
- Capital Lawyers, Daniel D. Steiner & Mr Daniel Steiner (forthcoming). Advertising Legal Services in NSW. Ethos: Journal of the Society for Psychological Anthropology.
- John Kelly & International Alliance of Holistic Lawyers (1999). How to Find Joy in the Practice of Holistic Law. Law Society of the Australian Capital Territory.
- Richard Winter (2011). The Principled Legal Firm: Insights Into the Professional Ideals and Ethical Values of Partners and Lawyers. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 98 (2):297 - 306.
- Gintaras Šapoka (2011). Soviet Criminal Justice Evaluation in Lithuanian Immigrants Lawyers Research (article in Lithuanian). Jurisprudence 18 (2):455-466.
- Alfredas Kiškis (2011). New Lawyers - Surgeons without Knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology (article in Lithuanian). Jurisprudence 18 (3):1195-1219.
- Christine Parker (1999). Just Lawyers Regulation and Access to Justice. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- Julius Stone (1959). Legal Education and Public Responsibility Report and Analysis of the Conference on the Education of Lawyers for Their Public Responsibilities, 1956, the University of Colorado, Boulder. Association of American Law Schools.
- Erik A. Anderson (2013). A Defense of the 'Sterility Objection' to the New Natural Lawyers' Argument Against Same-Sex Marriage. Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 16 (4):759-775.
- David Luban (1988). Lawyers and Justice: An Ethical Study. Princeton University Press.
- W. Bradley Wendel (2012). Lawyers and Fidelity to Law. Princeton University Press.
- Richard Moorhead & Rachel Cahill-O’Callaghan (2016). False Friends? Testing Commercial Lawyers on the Claim That Zealous Advocacy is Founded in Benevolence Towards Clients Rather Than Lawyers’ Personal Interest. Legal Ethics 19 (1):30-49.
- Barbara Robin Mescher (2008). The Business of Commercial Legal Advice and the Ethical Implications for Lawyers and Their Clients. Journal of Business Ethics 81 (4):913 - 926.
- Deborah L. Rhode (ed.) (2003). Ethics in Practice: Lawyers' Roles, Responsibilities, and Regulation. OUP Usa.
- Brian Talbot (forthcoming). Replaceable Lawyers and Guilty Defendants. Journal of Moral Philosophy.
- David Luban, Lawyers as Upholders of Human Dignity (When They Aren't Busy Assaulting It).
- Alexander A. Guerrero (2012). Lawyers, Context, and Legitimacy: A New Theory of Legal Ethics. Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics 25 (1):107-164.
- Brian Talbot (forthcoming). Replaceable Lawyers and Guilty Defendants. New Content is Available for Journal of Moral Philosophy.
- Brian Talbot (forthcoming). Replaceable Lawyers and Guilty Defendants. Brill.
- Tony Foley (2015). Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse: How a Moral Conversation with its Lawyers Might Contribute to Cultural Change in a Faith-Based Institution. Legal Ethics 18 (2):164-181.
- B. S. Elger (2002). Should Cancer Patients Be Informed About Their Diagnosis and Prognosis? Future Doctors and Lawyers Differ. Journal of Medical Ethics 28 (4):258-265.
- Sigman L. Splichal (1997). Media Lawyers as Factors in the Ethical Decisions of Journalists. Journal of Mass Media Ethics 12 (2):101 – 108.
- Aaron Strickland (2016). Poetic Justice: An Interpretation of Lawyers’ Reactions to Verse Judgments. International Journal for the Semiotics of Law - Revue Internationale de Sémiotique Juridique 29 (3):643-666.
- David J. Middleton (2014). First Do No Harm, or Eat What You Kill? Why Dishonesty Matters Most for Lawyers. Legal Ethics 17 (3):382-400.
- M. B. E. Smith (1990). Should Lawyers Listen to Philosophers About Legal Ethics? Law and Philosophy 9 (1):67 - 93.
- Arthur Isak Applbaum (1998). Are Lawyers Liars?: The Argument of Redescription. Legal Theory 4 (1):63-91.
- Lillian Corbin (2013). Australian Lawyers as Public Citizens. Legal Ethics 16 (1):57-72.
- Taiwo A. Oriola (2010). The Use of Legal Software by Non-Lawyers and the Perils of Unauthorised Practice of Law Charges in the United States: A Review of Jayson Reynoso Decision. [REVIEW] Artificial Intelligence and Law 18 (3):285-309.
- Adrian Evans & Helen Forgasz (2013). Framing Lawyers' Choices: Factor Analysis of a Psychological Scale to Self-Assess Lawyers' Ethical Preferences. Legal Ethics 16 (1):134-161.
- Joanne Stagg-Taylor (2011). Lawyers' Business: Conflicts of Duties Arising From Lawyers' Business Models. Legal Ethics 14 (2):173-192.
- Olivia Rundle (2015). Lawyers' Participation in Mediation and Professional Ethical Disposition. Legal Ethics 18 (1):46-68.
- Joanna Gray (2016). Lawyers and Systemic Risk in Finance: Could the Legal Profession Contribute to Macroprudential Regulation? Legal Ethics 19 (1):122-144.
- Donna Buckingham (2012). Disciplining Lawyers in New Zealand: Re-Pinning the Badge of 'Professionalism'. Legal Ethics 15 (1):57-82.
- Donna Buckingham (2012). Putting the Legal House in Order: Responses to New Zealand Lawyers Who Break Trust. Legal Ethics 15 (2):315-334.
- Rachel Spencer (2012). Legal Ethics and the Media: Are the Ethics of Lawyers and Journalists Irretrievably at Odds? Legal Ethics 15 (1):83-110.
- Patrick Lenta (2003). Do Lawyers Need Philosophy? South African Journal of Philosophy 22 (1):82-97.
- David B. Wilkins (2012). Some Realism About Legal Realism for Lawyers: Assessing the Role of Context in Legal Ethics. In Leslie C. Levin & Lynn M. Mather (eds.), Lawyers in Practice: Ethical Decision Making in Context. The University of Chicago Press 25.
- Corey S. Shdaimah (2012). Legal Services Lawyers: When Conceptions of Lawyering and Values Clash. In Leslie C. Levin & Lynn M. Mather (eds.), Lawyers in Practice: Ethical Decision Making in Context. The University of Chicago Press 317.
- Vivien Holmes, Tony Foley, Stephen Tang & Margie Rowe (2012). Practising Professionalism: Observations From an Empirical Study of New Australian Lawyers. Legal Ethics 15 (1):29-55.
- Katherine Hall & Vivien Holmes, The Power of Rationalization to Influence Lawyers' Decisions to Act Unethically.
- Leslie C. Levin (2012). Misbehaving Lawyers: Cross-Country Comparisons. Legal Ethics 15 (2):357-377.
- Nigel Duncan (2010). Preparing Ethical Lawyers: A Prescription and a Practical Proposal. Legal Ethics 13 (1):79-92.
- Pam Stewart & Maxine Evers (2010). The Requirement That Lawyers Certify Reasonable Prospects of Success: Must 21st Century Lawyers Boldly Go Where No Lawyer has Gone Before? Legal Ethics 13 (1):1-38.
- Seow Hon Tan (2014). Law Firm Internships and the Making of Future Lawyers: An Empirical Study in Singapore. Legal Ethics 17 (1):79-106.
- Svein Eng (2005). Fused Modality. An Integral Part of Lawyers' Form of Life. Ratio Juris 18 (4):429-433.
- Patrick Schmidt (2012). The Ethical Lives of Securities Lawyers. In Leslie C. Levin & Lynn M. Mather (eds.), Lawyers in Practice: Ethical Decision Making in Context. The University of Chicago Press 221.
- Bruce Kimball (1988). The Inclination of Modern Jurists to Associate Lawyers with Doctors: Plato's Response inGorgias 464–465. [REVIEW] Journal of Medical Humanities and Bioethics 9 (1):17-31.
- Leslie C. Levin (2012). Immigration Lawyers and the Lying Client. In Leslie C. Levin & Lynn M. Mather (eds.), Lawyers in Practice: Ethical Decision Making in Context. The University of Chicago Press 87.
- Stephen Daniels & Joanne Martin (2012). Personal Injury: Plaintiffs' Lawyers and the Tension Between Professional Norms and the Need to Generate Business. In Leslie C. Levin & Lynn M. Mather (eds.), Lawyers in Practice: Ethical Decision Making in Context. The University of Chicago Press 110.
|1 — 50 / 885||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: