- Peter Jeffery (1993). Owain Tudor Edwards, Matins, Lauds and Vespers for St David's Day: The Medieval Office of the Welsh Patron Saint in National Library of Wales MS 20541 E. Woodbridge, Suffolk; and Wolfeboro, NH: Boydell & Brewer, 1990. Pp. Xv, 224; 11 Black-and-White Plates, Figures, Tables, Many Musical Illustrations. $67. [REVIEW] Speculum 68 (1):139-140.score: 40.0
- L. E. Jackson & M. W. Lim (2011). Knowledge and Practice of Confidential Data Handling in the Welsh Deanery: A Brief Report. Journal of Medical Ethics 37 (1):58-60.score: 14.0
- G. Grossi, N. Savill, E. Thomas & G. Thierry (2011). Electrophysiological Cross-Language Neighborhood Density Effects in Late and Early English-Welsh Bilinguals. Frontiers in Psychology 3:408-408.score: 14.0
- Charles Augustus Baylis & Paul Welsh (eds.) (1975). Fact, Value, and Perception: Essays in Honor of Charles A. Baylis. Duke University Press.score: 10.0
- N. J. Robinson, B. Ferry, E. Akam, M. De Loenzien, R. Macklin, J. Welsh, M. Heywood, D. J. Ncayiyana, R. Chandler & C. Decker (2013). Adolescent Sexuality and the HIV Epidemic in YaoundÃ© Cameroon. Journal of Biosocial Science 36:597-616.score: 8.0
- Laura M. Jelsone-Swain, Carol Persad, Kristen L. Votruba, Sara L. Weisenbach, Timothy D. Johnson, Kirsten L. Gruis & Robert C. Welsh (2012). The Relationship Between Depressive Symptoms, Disease State, and Cognition in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. Frontiers in Psychology 3.score: 4.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: