PhilPapers is currently in read-only mode while we are performing some maintenance. You can use the site normally except that you cannot sign in. This shouldn't last long.
philosophical research online
New this week: 714
- Leon Culbertson (forthcoming). Perception, Aspects and Explanation: Some Remarks on Moderate Partisanship. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-23.
- Leon Culbertson (2012). Human Enhancement and Enhancing Human Capacities. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy 7 (2):1-9.
- Leon Culbertson (2012). Pandora Logic: Rules, Moral Judgement and the Fundamental Principles of Olympism. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy 6 (2):195-210.
- Leon Culbertson (2011). Sartre on Human Nature: Humanness, Transhumanism and Performance-Enhancement. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy 5 (3):231 - 244.
- Leon Culbertson (2011). Sartre on the Body. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy 5 (1):82-87.
- Leon Culbertson (2009). Genetic Enhancement in the Dark. Journal of the Philosophy of Sport 36 (2):140-151.
- Leon Culbertson (2008). Does Sport Have Intrinsic Value? Sport, Ethics and Philosophy 2 (3):302 – 320.
- Leon Culbertson (2007). 'Human-Ness', 'Dehumanisation' and Performance Enhancement. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy 1 (2):195 – 217.
- Leon Culbertson (2006). Genetically Modifi Ed Athletes: Biomedical Ethics, Gene Doping and Sport By Andy Miah. Published 2004 by Routledge, London, UK. Journal of the Philosophy of Sport 33 (1):103-105.
- Leon Culbertson (2005). The Paradox of Bad Faith and Elite Competitive Sport. Journal of the Philosophy of Sport 32 (1):65-86.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: