- Leslie E. Wolf & Bernard Lo (forthcoming). Practicing Safer Research Using the Law to Protect the Confidentiality of Sensitive Research Data. Irb.
- Roberta M. Berry, Lisa Bliss, Sylvia Caley, Paul A. Lombardo & Leslie E. Wolf (2013). Recent Developments in Health Care Law: Culture and Controversy. [REVIEW] HEC Forum 25 (1):1-24.
- Brett A. Williams & Leslie E. Wolf (2013). Biobanking, Consent, and Certificates of Confidentiality: Does the ANPRM Muddy the Water? Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 41 (2):440-453.
- Aaron D. Levine & Leslie E. Wolf (2012). The Roles and Responsibilities of Physicians in Patients' Decisions About Unproven Stem Cell Therapies. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 40 (1):122-134.
- Roberta Berry, Lisa Bliss, Sylvia Caley, Paul Lombardo, Jerri Rooker, Jonathan Todres & Leslie Wolf (2010). Recent Developments in Health Care Law: Partners in Innovation. [REVIEW] HEC Forum 22 (2):85-116.
- Leslie E. Wolf, Timothy A. Bouley & Charles E. McCulloch (2010). Genetic Research with Stored Biological Materials: Ethics and Practice. Irb 32 (2):7.
- Leslie E. Wolf, Bernard Lo & Lawrence O. Gostin (2004). Legal Barriers to Implementing Recommendations for Universal, Routine Prenatal HIV Testing. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 32 (1):137-147.
- Leslie E. Wolf & Bernard Lo (2003). Untapped Potential: IRB Guidance for the Ethical Research Use of Stored Biological Materials. Irb 26 (4):1-8.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: