- Linda G. Lockwood (1990). Eugene P. Odum: Ecology and Our Endangered Life-Support Systems. Environmental Ethics 12 (4):375-378.score: 870.0
- Gail A. Eisnitz, Moira Ferguson, Elizabeth Hess, Barbara Hodgson, Alan Holland, Andrew Johnson, James M. Jasper, Joanne Elizabeth Lauck, Randall Lockwood & Frank Ascione (1997). Cleveland Amory Ranch of Dreams Middlesex, UK: Viking Penguin, 1997, 288 Pp. Susan G. Davis Spectacular Nature: Corporate Culture and the Sea World Experience. [REVIEW] Ethics and Behavior 7:2.score: 360.0
- Michael Lockwood & G. E. M. Anscombe (1983). Sins of Omission? The Non-Treatment of Controls in Clinical Trials. Aristotelian Society Supplementary Volume 57:207 - 227.score: 240.0
- David G. Lockwood (2003). “Parallel Architecture” as a Variety of Stratificationalism. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 26 (6):686-687.score: 240.0
- G. M. Lockwood (1999). Pregnancy, Autonomy and Paternalism. Journal of Medical Ethics 25 (6):537-540.score: 240.0
- Jeffrey A. Lockwood (1997). Competing Values and Moral Imperatives: An Overview of Ethical Issues in Biological Control. [REVIEW] Agriculture and Human Values 14 (3):205-210.score: 120.0
- Meir Hemmo & Itamar Pitowsky (2003). Probability and Nonlocality in Many Minds Interpretations of Quantum Mechanics. British Journal for the Philosophy of Science 54 (2):225-243.score: 28.0
- Itamar Pitowsky (2003). Probability and Nonlocality in Many Minds Interpretations of Quantum Mechanics. British Journal for the Philosophy of Science 54 (2):225 - 243.score: 28.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: