- Loane Skene (2007). Legal Rights in Human Bodies, Body Parts and Tissue. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 4 (2):129-133.
- Julian Savulescu & Loane Skene (2008). The Kingdom of Genes: Why Genes From Animals and Plants Will Make Better Humans. American Journal of Bioethics 8 (12):35 – 38.
- Loane Skene (2004). Disputes About the Withdrawal of Treatment: The Role of the Courts. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 32 (4):701-707.
- Catherine Waldby, Ian Kerridge & Loane Skene (2012). Multidisciplinary Perspectives on the Donation of Stem Cells and Reproductive Tissue. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 9 (1):15-17.
- Loane Skene (1991). Mapping the Human Genome: Some Thoughts for Those Who Say'there Should Be a Law on It'. Bioethics 5 (3):233–249.
- Loane Skene (2004). Courts as Communicators: Can Doctors Learn From Judges' Decisions? [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 1 (1):49-56.
- Loane Skene (2005). Theft of DNA: Do We Need a New Criminal Offence? In Jennifer Gunning & Søren Holm (eds.), Ethics, Law, and Society. Ashgate 1--85.
- Loane Skene (2014). The Current Approach of the Courts. Journal of Medical Ethics 40 (1):10-13.
- Loane Skene, Jeremy Sugarman, Nancy E. Kass, Nadine Taub & Marion Danis (1994). Request From a Middle Eastern Bride. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 3 (3):422.
- Loane Skene (1993). Legal Issues in Treating Critically Ill Newborn Infants. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 2 (3):295.
- Loane Skene (1991). Risk-Related Standard Inevitable in Assessing Competence. Bioethics 5 (2):113–117.
- Loane Skene (2004). Disputes About the Withdrawal of Treatment: The Role of the Courts. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 32 (4):701-707.
- Loane Skene (2009). Should Women Be Paid for Donating Their Eggs for Human Embryo Research? Monash Bioethics Review 28 (4).
- Loane Skene (2001). Voices in the ART Access Debate [The McBain Case.]. Monash Bioethics Review 20 (1):9.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: