- Lucas Champollion (2015). The Interaction of Compositional Semantics and Event Semantics. Linguistics and Philosophy 38 (1):31-66.
- Lucas Champollion, Move and Accommodate: A Solution to Haddock's Puzzle.
- Williams Hall & Lucas Champollion, Binding Theory in LTAG.
- Lucas Champollion, On the (Ir)Relevance of Psycholinguistics for Anaphora Resolution.
- Lucas Champollion, Aspect, Quantiﬁcation and Plurality.
- Lucas Champollion, Quantiﬁcation in Event Semantics.
- Lucas Champollion (2011). Lexicalized Non-Local MCTAG with Dominance Links is NP-Complete. Journal of Logic, Language and Information 20 (3):343-359.
- Lucas Champollion & Aravind K. Joshi, LTAG-Spinal and the Treebank.
- Lucas Champollion, Dissertation Proposal: Overview for Nonlinguists.
- Lucas Champollion, For-Adverbials Quantify Over Subintervals, Not Subevents.
- Lucas Champollion, A Unified Account of Distributivity, for -Adverbials, and Pseudopartitives.
- Lucas Champollion, A Uniﬁed Account of Nominal Distributivity, for -Adverbials, and Measure Phrases.
- Uli Sauerland, Lucas Champollion & Stanford SemFest, Definiteness, Inverse Linking, and Narrowing.
- Lucas Champollion, README File for Tblplus Package Author:.
- Lucas Champollion (2011). Quantification and Negation in Event Semantics. The Baltic International Yearbook of Cognition, Logic and Communication 6 (1).
- Lucas Champollion (forthcoming). Ten Men and Women Got Married Today: Noun Coordination and the Intersective Theory of Conjunction. Journal of Semantics:ffv008.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: