- Lynda I. A. Birke (1994). Feminism, Animals, and Science: The Naming of the Shrew. Open University Press.score: 2010.0
- Lynda I. A. Birke (2000). Feminism and the Biological Body. Rutgers University Press.score: 2010.0
- Marc Bekoffis, Bob Bermond, Lynda Birke, Bernice Bovenkerk, Baruch A. Brody & Jeffrey Burkhardt (2008). RSPCA. Jonathan Balcombe has Been Associate Director for Education in the Animal Research Issues Section of the Humane Society of the United States Since 1993. He has Degrees From York University and Carleton University, Toronto, and a Doctoral Degree in Ethology From the University of Tennessee. [REVIEW] In Susan J. Armstrong & Richard George Botzler (eds.), The Animal Ethics Reader. Routledge.score: 1260.0
- Lynda Birke (2006). Meddling with Medusa: On Genetic Manipulation, Art and Animals. [REVIEW] AI and Society 20 (1):103-117.score: 960.0
- Lynda Birke (2002). New Section of S&A: Conceptual Animal Issues. Society and Animals 10 (1):3-4.score: 810.0
- G. A. Birks (1956). Towards a Science of Social Relations (I). British Journal for the Philosophy of Science 7 (26):117-128.score: 72.0
- Thomas Søbirk Petersen (2010). What is a Good Sports Parent? Nordic Journal for Applied Ethics - Etikk I Praksis 4 (1):215-232.score: 21.0
- Thomas Søbirk Petersen (2004). A Woman's Choice? On Women, Assisted Reproduction and Social Coercion. Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 7 (1):81 - 90.score: 21.0
- Thomas Søbirk Petersen (2004). A Woman's Choice? – On Women, Assisted Reproduction and Social Coercion. Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 7 (1):81-90.score: 21.0
- Thomas Søbirk Petersen (2006). On the Repugnance of the Repugnant Conclusion. Theoria 72 (2):126-137.score: 15.0
- David Rhys Birks (2013). Wellbeing, Schizophrenia and Experience Machines. Bioethics 27 (2):81-88.score: 15.0
- Thomas Søbirk Petersen (2010). Good Athlete - Bad Athlete? On the 'Role-Model Argument' for Banning Performance-Enhancing Drugs. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy 4 (3):332-340.score: 15.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: