- M. T. Harvey (2002). What Does a `Right' to Physician-Assisted Suicide (PAS) Legally Entail? Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 23 (4-5):271-286.score: 290.0
- Sara T. Fry, Rose M. Harvey, Ann C. Hurley & Barbara Jo Foley (2002). Development of a Model of Moral Distress in Military Nursing. Nursing Ethics 9 (4):373-387.score: 290.0
- R. D. Pentz, R. D. Harvey, M. White, Z. L. Farmer, O. Dashevskaya, Z. Chen, C. Lewis, T. K. Owonikoko & F. R. Khuri (2011). Research Biopsies in Phase I Studies: Views and Perspectives of Participants and Investigators. Irb 34 (2):1-8.score: 270.0
- L. J. Russell (1939). A Hundred Years of British Philosophy. By Dr Rudolf Metz . Translated by Professor J. W. Harvey, M.A., Professor T. E. Jessop, M.A. And Henry Sturt, M.A. Edited by J. H. Muirhead, LL.D., F.B.A. Library of Philosophy (London: George Allen & Unwin, Ltd. New York: The Macmillan Company. 1938. Pp. 828. Price 25s. Net.). [REVIEW] Philosophy 14 (53):91-.score: 81.0
- T. Clifford Allbutt (1898). Payne's Harvey and Galen Harvey and Galen; the Harveian Oration Delivered to the Royal College of Physicians, Oct. 9th. 1896. By J. F. Payne, M.D., Oxon., &C. London, 1897. 2s. 6d. Net. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 12 (01):52-54.score: 39.0
- Eileen A. Joy (2013). Disturbing the Wednesday-Ish Business-as-Usual of the University Studium: A Wayzgoose Manifest. Continent 2 (4):260-268.score: 27.0
- Rosalind Gill & Christina Scharff (eds.) (2011). New Femininities: Postfeminism, Neoliberalism, and Subjectivity. Palgrave Macmillan.score: 27.0
- T. M. Knox (1943). Reflections by a Journeyman in Philosophy on the Movements of Thought and Practice in His Time. By John Henry Muirhead. Edited by John W. Harvey. (London: Allen & Unwin. 1942. Pp. 215. Price 15s.). [REVIEW] Philosophy 18 (69):89-.score: 21.0
- Harvey Friedman, New Borel Independence Results.score: 15.0
- Harvey M. Friedman, Unprovable Theorems.score: 15.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: