- Makoto Usami, Moral Grounds for Indigenous Hunting Rights. Philosophy of Law in the Arctic.
- Makoto Usami (2015). Justice After Catastrophe: Responsibility and Security. Ritsumeikan Studies in Language and Culture 26 (4):215-230.
- Makoto Usami (2011). Intergenerational Justice: The Rights of Future People or the Duty of Fair Play. Tokyo Institute of Technology Department of Social Engineering Discussion Paper (2011-05):1-19.
- Makoto Usami (2011). The Non-Identity Problem, Collective Rights, and the Threshold Conception of Harm. Tokyo Institute of Technology Department of Social Engineering Discussion Paper (2011-04):1-17.
- Makoto Usami (2013). Global Justice: From Responsibility to Rights. Discussion Paper, No. 2013–02, Department of Social Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology:1-12.
- Makoto Usami (2011). Intergenerational Justice: Rights Versus Fairness. Philosophy Study 1 (4):237-246.
- Makoto Usami (2011). Intergenerational Rights: A Philosophical Examination. In Patricia Hanna (ed.), An Anthology of Philosophical Studies, Vol. 5. Athens Institute of Education and Research
- Makoto Usami (2005). World Poverty and Justice Beyond Borders. Tokyo Institute of Technology Department of Social Engineering Discussion Paper (05-04):1-18.
- Makoto Usami (2008). Law as Public Policy: Combining Justice with Interest. In Tadeusz Biernat & Marek Zirk-Sadowski (eds.), Politics of Law and Legal Policy: Between Modern and Post-Modern Jurisprudence. Wolters Kluwer Polska 292--315.
- Makoto Usami (2001). Retroactive Justice: Trials for Human Rights Violations Under a Prior Regime. In Burton M. Leiser & Tom D. Campbell (eds.), Human Rights in Philosophy and Practice. Ashgate 423--442.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: