- Anna-Teresa Tymieniecka & International Society for Phenomenology and Literature (1982). The Philosophical Reflection of Man in Literature Selected Papers From Several Conferences Held by the International Society for Phenomenology and Literature in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Marlies Kronegger, Anna-Teresa Tymieniecka, World Institute for Advanced Phenomenological Research and Learning, International Society for Phenomenology and Literature & International Phenomenology Congress (1994). Allegory Old and New in Literature, Fine Art, Music and Theatre and its Continuity in Culture.
- Henrike Luhmann & Ludwig Theuvsen (forthcoming). Corporate Social Responsibility in Agribusiness: Literature Review and Future Research Directions. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics:1-24.
- N. Karakayali (2014). Adapting, Defending and Transforming Ourselves: Conceptualizations of Self Practices in the Social Science Literature. History of the Human Sciences 28 (1):98–117.
- Rebecca L. Walker & Clair Morrissey (2014). Bioethics Methods in the Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications of the Human Genome Project Literature. Bioethics 28 (9):481-490.
- Paul Cooke & Helen Vassallo (eds.) (2009). Alienation and Alterity: Otherness in Modern and Contemporary Francophone Contexts. Peter Lang.
- Colin Ong-Dean (2005). Reconsidering the Social Location of the Medical Model: An Examination of Disability in Parenting Literature. Journal of Medical Humanities 26 (2-3):141-158.
- Robert Jubb (2012). Social Connection and Practice Dependence: Some Recent Developments in the Global Justice Literature: Iris Marion Young, Responsibility for Justice. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2011; and Ayelet Banai, Miriam Ronzoni and Christian Schemmel, Social Justice, Global Dynamics. Oxford: Routledge, 2011. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy 16 (5):1-16.
- Mark Shackleton (2013). Peter Swirski , American Utopia and Social Engineering in Literature, Social Thought, and Political History . Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 33 (1):82-84.
- Paul Lettinck (2011). Science in Adab Literature. Arabic Sciences and Philosophy 21 (1):149-163.
- Anna Moran, Pamela Enderby & Susan Nancarrow (2011). Defining and Identifying Common Elements of and Contextual Influences on the Roles of Support Workers in Health and Social Care: A Thematic Analysis of the Literature. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 17 (6):1191-1199.
- Daniel Dohrn (2011). Counterfactual Explanation in Literature and the Social Sciences. In D. Birke & M. Butter (eds.), Counterfactual Thinking, Counterfactual Writing. DeGruyter 45-61.
- Maurice Alexander Natanson (1962). Literature, Philosophy, and the Social Sciences Essays in Existentialism and Phenomenology. M. Nijhoff.
- George W. Chilcoat (1996). Drama in the Social Studies Classroom: A Review of the Literature. [REVIEW] Journal of Social Studies Research 20:3-17.
- Franco Ferrarotti (1981). Social Marginality and Violence in Neourban Societies. Social Research 48.
- Jennifer Ruth Hosek (2010). Spaces of the Urban. Gendered Urban Spaces: Cultural Mediations on the City in Eighteenth-Century German Women's Writing / Diana Spokiene ; The Roots of German Theater's "Spatial Turn": Gerhart Hauptmann's Social-Spatial Dramas / Amy Strahler Holzapfel ; Urban Mediations: The Theoretical Space of Siegfried Kracauer's Ginster / Eric Jarosinski ; Protesting the Globalized Metropolis: The Local as Counterspace in Recent Berlin Literature / Bastian Heinsohn ; Transnational Cinema and the Ruins of Berlin and Havana: Die Neue Kunst, Ruinen Zu Bauen [The New Art of Making Ruins, 2007] and Suite Habana (2003). [REVIEW] In Jaimey Fisher & Barbara Caroline Mennel (eds.), Spatial Turns: Space, Place, and Mobility in German Literary and Visual Culture. Rodopi
- L. D. Labbo & S. L. Field (1995). " Once Upon a Time"... During Social Studies: A Survey of Primary-Level Teachers' Reported Use of Literature in the Social Studies. [REVIEW] Journal of Social Studies Research 19:28-34.
- Sadaat Ali Yawar & Stefan Seuring (forthcoming). Management of Social Issues in Supply Chains: A Literature Review Exploring Social Issues, Actions and Performance Outcomes. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Victor M. Ramm (1944). Social Criticism in Popular Religious Literature of the Sixteenth Century. Thought: A Journal of Philosophy 19 (4):725-727.
- Victor Terras (1999). Anyone Contemplating to Write a Narrative History of a National Literature, That is, a Work Which is More Than a Mere Chronicle, Catalogue, or Collection of Articles, Loosely Connected by Their Subject, Will Face Several Questions. Empirically, Such Enterprise Would Seem to Presuppose, at Least, the Existence of a National Language and a Cultural Identity, as Well as, Almost Inevitably, a Certain Amount of Linkage to Political and Social History. In the Case of Russian Literature, All of These .. [REVIEW] Sign Systems Studies 27:271-291.
- A. Hussey (2004). Writing Marginality in Modern French Literature: From Loti to Genet. By Edward J. Hughes. The European Legacy 9:552-552.
- R. W. Jordan (1989). Dualism in the Classical Greek World P. F. M. Fontaine: The Light and The Dark: A Cultural History of Dualism, Vol. II: Dualism in the Political and Social History of Greece in the Fifth and Fourth Century B.C.; Vol. III: Dualism in Greek Literature and Philosophy in the Fifth and Fourth Centuries B.C. Pp. Xvi + 295 (Vol. II); Pp. Xii + 227 (Vol. III); 2 Maps (in Vol. II). Amsterdam: J. C. Gieben, 1987 (Vol. II); 1988 (Vol. III). Paper, Fl. 70 (Vol. II); Fl. 65 (Vol. III). [REVIEW] The Classical Review 39 (02):268-269.
- Alden L. Fisher (1963). Literature, Philosophy and the Social Sciences: Essays in Existentialism and Phenomenology. Modern Schoolman 40 (4):395-397.
- A. W. Gomme (1948). The Social Outlook of New Comedy Paul Shaner Dunkin: Post-Aristophanic Comedy. Studies in the Social Outlook of Middle and New Comedy at Both Athens and Rome. (Illinois Studies in Language and Literature, Vol. Xxxi, Nos. 3–4.) Pp. 192. Urbana: University of Illinois Press, 1946. Paper, $2.50. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 62 (01):18-20.
- Gilbert Highet (1938). Satire in Latin Literature Roman Satire: Its Outlook on Social Life. By J. Wight Duff. Pp. Ix + 205. Cambridge: University Press, 1937. Cloth, 10s. 6d. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 52 (01):20-21.
- Dd Raphael (1994). Lated Rousseau's Social Contract and Discourse on Inequality for the Penguin Classics Series. He Was Proficient in German and Italian Too, and He Knew Enough Danish to Translate a Book on Wittgenstein Written in That Language. His Love of Literature Often Led Him to Illustrate Philosophical Points with Apt Examples From Classical Novels. [REVIEW] Utilitas 6 (1).
- Peter C. Sederberg & Nancy B. Sederberg (1975). Transmitting the Nontransmissible the Function of Literature in the Pursuit of Social Knowledge. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research 36 (2):173-196.
- I. Sykora (1978). Discussion on Criterion of Social Progress in Soviet Philosophical Literature. Filosoficky Casopis 26 (2):299-312.
- Shallini S. Taneja, Pawan Kumar Taneja & Rajen K. Gupta (2011). Researches in Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review of Shifting Focus, Paradigms, and Methodologies. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 101 (3):343-364.
- Robert E. Abrams (2004). Landscape and Ideology in American Renaissance Literature: Topographies of Skepticism. Cambridge University Press.
- Julia Simon (2001). Beyond Contractual Morality: Ethics, Law, and Literature in Eighteenth-Century France. University of Rochester Press.
- Pieter van Beurden & Tobias Gössling (2008). The Worth of Values – a Literature Review on the Relation Between Corporate Social and Financial Performance. Journal of Business Ethics 82 (2):407-424.
- Antonino Vaccaro & Alejo José G. Sison (2011). Transparency in Business: The Perspective of Catholic Social Teaching and the “Caritas in Veritate”. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 100 (S1):17-27.
- Bradley J. Sleeper, Kenneth C. Schneider, Paula S. Weber & James E. Weber (2006). Scale and Study of Student Attitudes Toward Business Education's Role in Addressing Social Issues. Journal of Business Ethics 68 (4):381 - 391.
- Timothy J. Beck (2013). A Phenomenological Analysis of Anxiety as Experienced in Social Situations. Journal of Phenomenological Psychology 44 (2):179-219.
- Shelley M. Park (2005). Real (M)Othering: The Metaphysics of Maternity in Children's Literature. In Sally Haslanger & Charlotte Witt (eds.), Real (M)othering: The Metaphysics of Maternity in Children's Literature. In Sally Haslanger and Charlotte Witt, eds. Adoption Matters: Philosophical and Feminist Essays. Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press. 171-194. Cornell University Press 171-194.
- François Maon, Adam Lindgreen & Valérie Swaen (2009). Designing and Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility: An Integrative Framework Grounded in Theory and Practice. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 87 (1):71 - 89.
- Geoff Moore (2001). Corporate Social and Financial Performance: An Investigation in the U.K. Supermarket Industry. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 34 (3-4):299 - 315.
- Jane Adamson, Richard Freadman & David Parker (eds.) (1998). Renegotiating Ethics in Literature, Philosophy, and Theory. Cambridge University Press.
- Angeloantonio Russo & Francesco Perrini (2010). Investigating Stakeholder Theory and Social Capital: Csr in Large Firms and Smes. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 91 (2):207 - 221.
- Krista Bondy, Jeremy Moon & Dirk Matten (2012). An Institution of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in Multi-National Corporations (MNCs): Form and Implications. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 111 (2):281-299.
- Derek Dalton & Marc Ortegren (2011). Gender Differences in Ethics Research: The Importance of Controlling for the Social Desirability Response Bias. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 103 (1):73-93.
- Linda O’Riordan & Jenny Fairbrass (2008). Corporate Social Responsibility (Csr): Models and Theories in Stakeholder Dialogue. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 83 (4):745 - 758.
- Philip L. Baird, Pinar Celikkol Geylani & Jeffrey A. Roberts (2012). Corporate Social and Financial Performance Re-Examined: Industry Effects in a Linear Mixed Model Analysis. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 109 (3):367-388.
- Christelle Didier & Antoine Derouet (2013). Social Responsibility in French Engineering Education: A Historical and Sociological Analysis. Science and Engineering Ethics 19 (4):1577-1588.
- Fernanda Duarte (2010). Working with Corporate Social Responsibility in Brazilian Companies: The Role of Managers' Values in the Maintenance of CSR Cultures. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 96 (3):355 - 368.
- J. Z. Hubert (2005). Replacing Mythos by Logos: An Analysis of Conditions and Possibilities in the Light of Information-Thermodynamic Principles of Social Synergetic and of Their Normative Implications. Dialogue and Universalism 15 (1-2):93-104.
- Glen Whelan, Jeremy Moon & Bettina Grant (2013). Corporations and Citizenship Arenas in the Age of Social Media. Journal of Business Ethics 118 (4):777-790.
- Maobin Wang, Chun Qiu & Dongmin Kong (2011). Corporate Social Responsibility, Investor Behaviors, and Stock Market Returns: Evidence From a Natural Experiment in China. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 101 (1):127 - 141.
- K. Gregory Jin, Ronald Drozdenko & Sara DeLoughy (2013). The Role of Corporate Value Clusters in Ethics, Social Responsibility, and Performance: A Study of Financial Professionals and Implications for the Financial Meltdown. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 112 (1):15-24.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: