- Nancy Berlinger, Pauline W. Chen, Rebecca Dresser, Nancy Neveloff Dubler, Anne Lederman Flamm, Susan Gilbert, Mark A. Hall & Lisa H. Harris (forthcoming). Elizabeth Mitchell Armstrong is Asso. Hastings Center Report.
- Daniel Callahan, Lydia S. Dugdale & Mark A. Hall (forthcoming). Adrienne M. Martin is Assistant. Hastings Center Report.
- Michael A. Flatt & Mark A. Hall (forthcoming). Timothy Stoltzfus Jost Holds The. Hastings Center Report.
- Mark A. Hall (forthcoming). Policy and Politics: The Sausage-Making of Insurance Reform. Hastings Center Report.
- Mark A. Hall (2013). There Oughta Be a Law. Hastings Center Report 43 (4):7-8.
- Mark A. Hall (2012). The Affordable Care Act Survives, for Now. Hastings Center Report 42 (5):12-14.
- Mark A. Hall (2011). Constitutional Challenges to Compulsory Insurance: A Guide Through the Gauntlet. Hastings Center Report 41 (2):14-15.
- Mark A. Hall (2011). The Sausage-Making of Insurance Reform. Hastings Center Report 41 (1):9-10.
- Mark A. Hall & Amy B. Monahan (2010). Paying for Individual Health Insurance Through Tax-Sheltered Cafeteria Plans. Inquiry 47 (3):252-261.
- Mark A. Hall (2009). After Insurance Reform: An Adequate Safety Net Can Bring Us to Universal Coverage. Hastings Center Report 39 (6):9-10.
- Mark A. Hall (2009). The Constitutionality of Mandates to Purchase Health Insurance. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 37:38-50.
- Mark A. Hall (2008). The HIPAA Headache. Hastings Center Report 38 (1):7.
- Kevin P. Weinfurt, Joëlle Y. Friedman, Michaela A. Dinan, Jennifer S. Allsbrook, Mark A. Hall, Jatinder K. Dhillon & Jeremy Sugarman (2006). Disclosing Conflicts of Interest in Clinical Research: Views of Institutional Review Boards, Conflict of Interest Committees, and Investigators. Journal of Law, Medicine Ethics 34 (3):581-591.
- Mark A. Hall (2005). The Importance of Trust for Ethics, Law, and Public Policy. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 14 (02):156-167.
- Mark A. Hall (2003). The Scope and Limits of Public Health Law. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 46 (3x):S199-S209.
- Mark A. Hall & Stephen S. Rich (2000). Genetic Privacy Laws and Patients' Fear of Discrimination by Health Insurers: The View From Genetic Counselors. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 28 (3):245-257.
- Mark A. Hall (1997). Making Medical Spending Decisions: The Law, Ethics, and Economics of Rationing Mechanisms. Oxford University Press.
- Mark A. Hall (1994). The Ethics of Health Care Rationing. Public Affairs Quarterly 8 (1):33-50.
- Mark A. Hall (1994). The Problems with Rule-Based Rationing. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 19 (4):315-332.
- Mark A. Hall (1989). The Malpractice Standard Under Health Care Cost Containment. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 17 (4):347-355.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: