- Mark H. Waymack (2009). Yearning for Certainty and the Critique of Medicine as “Science”. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 30 (3):215-229.
- Mark H. Waymack (2004). An Essay on the Nature and Conduct of the Passions and Affections, with Illustrations on the Moral Sense. Hume Studies 30 (1):208-209.
- Mark H. Waymack (2001). Daniels on Justice and Healthcare: Laudable Goals - Questionable Method. American Journal of Bioethics 1 (2):28.
- Mark H. Waymack (1995). Health Care for an Aging Population, Chris Hackler, Ed. Albany: State University of New York Press, 1994. 232 Pp. [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 4 (02):250-.
- Mark H. Waymack (1994). Francis Hutcheson. Hume Studies 20 (2):296-297.
- Mark H. Waymack (1994). Francis Hutcheson: Two Texts on Human Nature. [REVIEW] Hume Studies 20 (2):296-297.
- Mark H. Waymack (1993). Should Hec's Concurrent Case Review Recommendations Always Be Recorded in Each Patient's Records? No. HEC Forum 5 (6):377-378.
- Mark H. Waymack (1992). The "Science of Man" in the Scottish Enlightenment: Hume, Reid and Their Contemporaries (Review). [REVIEW] Journal of the History of Philosophy 30 (2):307-309.
- Mark H. Waymack (1991). Book Review:Strong Medicine: The Ethical Rationing of Health Care. Paul T. Menzel. [REVIEW] Ethics 101 (2):417-.
- Mark H. Waymack (1991). AIDS, Ethics and Health Insurance. Business and Professional Ethics Journal 10 (3):73-84.
- Mark H. Waymack (1990). Health Care as a Business. Business and Professional Ethics Journal 9 (3/4):69-78.
- Mark H. Waymack (1990). The Ethics of Selectively Marketing the Health Maintenance Organization. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 11 (4).
- Mark H. Waymack (1989). James E. Thornton and Earl R. Winkler, Eds., Ethics and Aging: The Right to Live, The Right to Die Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 9 (8):336-338.
- Mark H. Waymack (1986). Moral Philosophy and Newtonianism in the Scottish Enlightenment: A Study of the Moral Philosophies of Gershom Carmichael, Francis Hutcheson, David Hume and Adam Smith. Dissertation, The Johns Hopkins University
- Mark H. Waymack (1985). Thetheaetetus172c-177c: A Reading of the Philosopher in Court. Southern Journal of Philosophy 23 (4):481-489.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: