- Mark R. Reiff (forthcoming). Two Theories of Economic Liberalism. The Adam Smith Review 10.
- Mark R. Reiff (2014). How to Pay for Public Education. Theory and Research in Education 12 (1):4-52.
- Mark R. Reiff (2007). The Attack on Liberalism. In Michael D. A. Freeman & Ross Harrison (eds.), Law and Philosophy. Oxford University Press
- Mark R. Reiff (2005). Punishment, Compensation, and Law: A Theory of Enforceability. Cambridge University Press.
- Mark R. Reiff (2014). Incommensurability and Moral Value. Politics, Philosophy and Economics 13 (3):237-268.
- Mark R. Reiff (2008). Terrorism, Retribution, and Collective Responsibility. Social Theory and Practice 34 (2):209-242.
- Mark R. Reiff (2012). The Difference Principle, Rising Inequality, and Supply-Side Economics: How Rawls Got Hijacked by the Right. Revue de Philosophie Économique 13 (2):119.
- Rowan Cruft, Matthew H. Kramer & Mark R. Reiff (eds.) (2011). Crime, Punishment, and Responsibility: The Jurisprudence of Antony Duff. Oxford University Press.
- Mark R. Reiff (2009). Proportionality, Winner-Take-All, and Distributive Justice. Politics, Philosophy and Economics 8 (1):5-42.
- Mark R. Reiff (2003). The Politics of Masochism. Inquiry 46 (1):29 – 63.
- Mark R. Reiff (2011). International Criminal Law and Philosophy. Social Theory and Practice 37 (2):370-378.
- Mark R. Reiff & Rowan Cruft (2011). Antony Duff and the Philosophy of Punishment. In Rowan Cruft, Matthew H. Kramer & Mark R. Reiff (eds.), Crime, Punishment, and Responsibility: The Jurisprudence of Antony Duff. OUP Oxford
- Mark R. Reiff (2013). Exploitation and Economic Justice in the Liberal Capitalist State. OUP Oxford.
- Mark R. Reiff (2015). No Such Thing as Accident: Rethinking the Relation Between Causal and Moral Responsibility. Canadian Journal of Law and Jurisprudence 28:371-397.
- Mark R. Reiff (2015). On Unemployment: Volume I: A Micro-Theory of Distributive Justice. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Mark R. Reiff (2015). On Unemployment: Volume II: Achieving Economic Justice After the Great Recession. Palgrave Macmillan.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: