- Kevin D. O'Rourke & Philip Boyle (eds.) (1999). Medical Ethics: Sources of Catholic Teachings. Georgetown University Press.
- David F. Kelly (2004). Contemporary Catholic Health Care Ethics. Georgetown University Press.
- Peter E. Bristow (1997). The Moral Dignity of Man: An Exposition of Catholic Moral Doctrine with Particular Reference to Family and Medical Ethics in the Light of Contemporary Developments. Four Courts Press.
- James F. Keenan (2010). Ethics of the Word: Voices in the Catholic Church Today. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc..
- C. Miles (1995). The Harm We Do: A Catholic Doctor Confronts Church, Moral and Medical Teaching. Journal of Medical Ethics 21 (2):122-123.
- Anthony Fisher (2011). Catholic Bioethics for a New Millennium. Cambridge University Press.
- J. L. A. Garcia (2006). Sin and Suffering in a Catholic Understanding of Medical Ethics. Christian Bioethics 12 (2):165-186.
- David F. Kelly (1979). The Emergence of Roman Catholic Medical Ethics in North America an Historical, Methodological, Bibliographical Study. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- J. Bryan Hehir (1992). Policy Arguments in a Public Church: Catholic Social Ethics and Bioethics. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 17 (3):347-364.
- Benedict M. Ashley (1994). Ethics of Health Care: An Introductory Textbook. Georgetown University Press.
- Benedict M. Ashley (1997). Health Care Ethics: A Theological Analysis. Georgetown University Press.
- Aaron L. Mackler (2003). Introduction to Jewish and Catholic Bioethics: A Comparative Analysis. Georgetown University Press.
- Richard A. McCormick (1984). Health and Medicine in the Catholic Tradition: Tradition in Transition. Crossroad.
- M. O'Dowd (2002). Medical Ethics: Sources of Catholic Teaching. Journal of Medical Ethics 28 (1):56.
- M. O'Dowd (2002). Medical Ethics: Sources of Catholic Teaching: Edited by K O'Rourke, P Boyle. Georgetown University Press, 1999, Pound26.95, Pp 442. ISBN 0878407227. [REVIEW] Journal of Medical Ethics 28 (1):56-a-56.
- Edward James Furton & Veronica McLoud Dort (eds.) (1999). Ethical Principle in Catholic Health Care. National Catholic Bioethics Center.
- Daniel P. Maher (ed.) (1997). The Bishop and the Future of Catholic Health Care: Challenges and Opportunities: Proceedings of the Sixteenth Workshop for Bishops. Pope John Center.
- Elizabeth Hepburn (1996). Of Life and Death: An Australian Guide to Catholic Bioethics. Dove.
- Maurice Reidy (1978/1979). Foundations for a Medical Ethic: A Personal and Theological Exploration of the Ethical Issues in Medicine Today. Paulist Press.
- James Drane (2006). Stopping Nutrition and Hydration Technologies: A Conflict Between Traditional Catholic Ethics and Church Authority. Christian Bioethics 12 (1):11-28.
- David A. Buehler, Paul Carrick, David DeGrazia, Alan M. Goldberg, Richard N. Hill, Kenneth V. Iserson & Andrew Jameton (1999). Kenneth M. Boyd, MA, BD, Ph. D., is Senior Lecturer in Medical Ethics, Edinburgh University Medical School, Research Director of the Institute of Medical Ethics, and Associate Minister of the Church of St. John the Evangelist, Princes Street, Edinburgh, Scotland. [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 8:6-7.
- Joy D. Skeel (1995). Medical Ethics: Sources of Catholic Teachings. Kevin D. O'Rourke and Philip Boyle. Washington, D.C.: Georgetown University Press, 1993. [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 4 (1):122.
- Daniel Cosacchi (2014). Catholic Theological Ethics Past, Present, and Future: The Trento Conference Edited by James F. Keenan, And: The Social Mission of the US Catholic Church: A Theological Perspective by Charles E. Curran. Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics 34 (1):216-218.
- Kevin O'Rourke, Philip Boyle & Eric Kilbreath (2000). Book Reviews-Medical Ethics: Sources of Catholic Teaching. Bioethics 14 (2):173-174.
- Richard A. McCormick (1989). The Critical Calling: Reflections on Moral Dilemmas Since Vatican Ii. Georgetown University Press.
- Philip S. Keane (2002). Catholicism and Health-Care Justice: Problems, Potential, and Solutions. Paulist Press.
- Moira McQueen (2009). Bioethics Matters: A Guide for Concerned Catholics. Burns & Oates.
- Marie-Jo Thiel (2008). L'ambiguïté de la responsabilité dans les questions d'éthique médicale. Revue des Sciences Religieuses 82:43-64.
- Robert Laurence Barry (2002). The Sanctity of Human Life and its Protection. University Press of America.
- Domingo Basso (2005). Nacer y Morir Con Dignidad: Estudios de Bioética Contemporánea. Lexisnexis.
- Maurizio Pietro Faggioni (2004). La Vita Nelle Nostre Mani: Manuale di Bioetica Teologica. Edizioni Camilliane.
- Russell E. Smith (ed.) (1996). The Gospel of Life and the Vision of Health Care: Proceedings of the Fifteenth Bishops' Workshop, Dallas, Texas. Pope John Center.
- Gerard Magill (2007). A Church That Can and Cannot Change: The Development of Catholic Moral Teaching. By John T. Noonan Jr, Social Traps and the Problem of Trust. By Bo Rothstein, Living Together & Christian Ethics. By Adrian Thatcher and More Lasting Unions: Christianity, the Family, and Society. By Stephen G. Post. [REVIEW] Heythrop Journal 48 (4):647–649.
- David Shaw (2016). The Roman Catholic Church and the Repugnant Conclusion. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 13 (1):11-14.
- P. S. Copland (2004). The Roman Catholic Church and Embryonic Stem Cells. Journal of Medical Ethics 30 (6):607-608.
- J. Oakley (2002). Democracy, Embryonic Stem Cell Research, and the Roman Catholic Church. Journal of Medical Ethics 28 (4):228-228.
- Luc Bovens (2009). Can the Catholic Church Agree to Condom Use by HIV-Discordant Couples? Journal of Medical Ethics 35 (12):743-746.
- Charles Joseph McFadden (1967). Medical Ethics. Philadelphia, F. A. Davis Co..
- John Paulinus Kenny (1962). Principles of Medical Ethics. Westminster, Md.,Newman.
- Peter Flood & Malachy Gerard Carroll (eds.) (1953). New Problems in Medical Ethics. Westminster, Md.,Newman Press.
- George V. Lobo (1974). Current Problems in Medical Ethics: A Comprehensive Guide to Ethical Problems in Medical Practice. Allahabad Saint Paul Society.
- David Hollenbach (1988). Justice, Peace, and Human Rights: American Catholic Social Ethics in a Pluralistic World. Crossroad.
- Georges Enderle (2004). Business Ethics and Wealth Creation: Is There a Catholic Deficit? Erasmus Institute.
- Thomas F. Schindler (1989). Ethics--The Social Dimension: Individualism and the Catholic Tradition. M. Glazier.
- Christopher Steck (2011). Catholic Ethics as Seen From Padua. [REVIEW] Journal of Religious Ethics 39 (2):365-390.
- D. D. Clarke (1978). The Teaching of Medical Ethics: University College, Cork, Ireland. Journal of Medical Ethics 4 (1):36-39.
- B. Soane (1977). The Literature of Medical Ethics: Bernard Haring. Journal of Medical Ethics 3 (2):85-92.
- Joel James Shuman (1999). The Body of Compassion: Ethics, Medicine, and the Church. Westview Press.
- John Sniegocki (2009). Catholic Social Teaching and Economic Globalization: The Quest for Alternatives. Marquette University Press.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: