- Marc D. Hiller (ed.) (1981). Medical Ethics and the Law: Implications for Public Policy. Ballinger Pub. Co..
- Marc D. Hiller (1981). Medical Ethics and Public Policy. In Medical Ethics and the Law: Implications for Public Policy. Ballinger Pub. Co.
- E. C. Winkler (2005). The Ethics of Policy Writing: How Should Hospitals Deal with Moral Disagreement About Controversial Medical Practices? Journal of Medical Ethics 31 (10):559-566.
- Karin B. Johansson Blight (2014). Medical Doctors Commissioned by Institutions That Regulate and Control Migration in Sweden: Implications for Public Health Ethics, Policy and Practice. Public Health Ethics 7 (3):239-252.
- Elisa Eiseman (2003). The National Bioethics Advisory Commission: Contributing to Public Policy. Rand.
- Sven Hansson (2014). Medical Ethics and New Public Management in Sweden. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 23 (3):261-267.
- Wolfgang Uwe Eckart (ed.) (2006). Man, Medicine, and the State: The Human Body as an Object of Government Sponsored Medical Research in the 20th Century. Steiner.
- M. H. Kottow (1999). In Defence of Medical Ethics. Journal of Medical Ethics 25 (4):340-343.
- James S. Bowman & Frederick Elliston (eds.) (1988). Ethics, Government, and Public Policy: A Reference Guide. Greenwood Press.
- John C. Moskop (1982). Book Review:Philosophy and Medicine Series. H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr., Stuart F. Spicker; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 1: Explanation and Evaluation in the Biomedical Sciences. H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr., Stuart F. Spicker; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 2: Philosophical Dimensions of the Neuro-Medical Sciences. Stuart F. Spicker, H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr.; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 3: Philosophical Medical Ethics: Its Nature and Significance. Stuart F. Spicker, H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr.; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 4. Mental Health: Philosophical Perspectives. H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr., Stuart F. Spicker; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 5: Mental Illness: Law and Public Policy. Baruch A. Brody, H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr.; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 6: Clinical Judgment: A Critical Appraisal. H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr., Stuart F. Spicker, Bernard Towers; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 7. Organism, Medicine, and Metaphysi. [REVIEW] Ethics 92 (2):381-.
- Marybeth Ulrich & Martin Cook (2006). US Civil Military Relations Since 9/11: Issues in Ethics and Policy DevelopmentThe Views Expressed in This Article Are Those of the Authors and Do Not Necessarily Reflect the Official Policy or Position of the US Army, the US Air Force, the Department of Defense, or the US Government. [REVIEW] Journal of Military Ethics 5 (3):161-182.
- Howard Minkoff & Mary Faith Marshall (2009). Government-Scripted Consent: When Medical Ethics and Law Collide. Hastings Center Report 39 (5):21-23.
- Ezekiel J. Emanuel (1991). The Ends of Human Life: Medical Ethics in a Liberal Polity. Harvard University Press.
- J. Lemiengre, B. D. de Casterle & K. Van Craen (2009). Schotsmans P, Gastmans C. Institutional Ethics Policies on Medical End-of-Life Deci-Sions: A Literature Review. Health Policy 2007; 83 (2–3): 131–43. [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 18:209-210.
- Laura Jeanine Morris Stark (2012). Behind Closed Doors: Irbs and the Making of Ethical Research. The University of Chicago Press.
- Justin Oakley (forthcoming). Virtue Ethics and Public Policy: Upholding Medical Virtue in Therapeutic Relationships as a Case Study. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-11.
- Hans-Martin Sass (2000). Ethical Decision Making in Commitee: The Role of Review Boards and Ethics Commitees in Healt Care, Health Policy and Medical Research. Convivium 13:148-165.
- Jeffrey A. Mello (2013). Employment and Public Policy Issues Surrounding Medical Marijuana in the Workplace. Journal of Business Ethics 117 (3):659-666.
- Troyen A. Brennan (1993). [Book Review] Just Doctoring, Medical Ethics in the Liberal State. [REVIEW] Ethics 103 (4):832-834.
- José Miola (2007). Medical Ethics and Medical Law: A Symbiotic Relationship. Hart.
- Robert Baker & Laurence B. McCullough (eds.) (2008). The Cambridge World History of Medical Ethics. Cambridge University Press.
- Rosamond Rhodes, Leslie Francis & Anita Silvers (eds.) (2007). The Blackwell Guide to Medical Ethics. Blackwell Pub..
- Donna Dickenson (1989). Moral Luck in Medical Ethics and Practical Politics. Dissertation, Open University (United Kingdom)
- Tamara Kohn & Rosemary McKechnie (eds.) (1999). Extending the Boundaries of Care: Medical Ethics and Caring Practices. Berg.
- Steven H. Miles (2013). The New Military Medical Ethics: Legacies of the Gulf Wars and the War on Terror. Bioethics 27 (3):117-123.
- Professor John R. Williams (2005). The Ethics Activities of the World Medical Association. Science and Engineering Ethics 11 (1):7-12.
- Jolanda Dwarswaard, Medard Hilhorst & Margo Trappenburg (2011). The Doctor and the Market: About the Influence of Market Reforms on the Professional Medical Ethics of Surgeons and General Practitioners in The Netherlands. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis 19 (4):388-402.
- Paul Ramsey (1978). Ethics at the Edges of Life: Medical and Legal Intersections. Yale University Press.
- Judi L. Malone (2012). Professional Ethics in Context. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 9 (4):463-477.
- Nancy Berlinger (2005). After Harm: Medical Error and the Ethics of Forgiveness. Johns Hopkins University Press.
- David N. Weisstub (ed.) (1998). Research on Human Subjects: Ethics, Law, and Social Policy. Pergamon.
- P. Lehoux, M. Hivon, B. Williams-Jones, F. A. Miller & D. R. Urbach (2012). How Do Medical Device Manufacturers' Websites Frame the Value of Health Innovation? An Empirical Ethics Analysis of Five Canadian Innovations. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 15 (1):61-77.
- Akira Akabayashi, Brian Taylor Slingsby, Noriko Nagao, Ichiro Kai & Hajime Sato (2008). A Five Year Follow-Up National Study of Ethics Committees in Medical Organizations in Japan. HEC Forum 20 (1):49-60.
- S. Holm (2005). Bioethics Down Under--Medical Ethics Engages with Political Philosophy. Journal of Medical Ethics 31 (1):1-1.
- G. H. Mooney (1980). Cost-Benefit Analysis and Medical Ethics. Journal of Medical Ethics 6 (4):177-179.
- M. Brazier, A. Dyson, J. Harris & M. Lobjoit (1987). Teaching Medical Ethics Symposium. Medical Ethics in Manchester. Journal of Medical Ethics 13 (3):150-152.
- S. Holm (2006). The WMA on Medical Ethics--Some Critical Comments. Journal of Medical Ethics 32 (3):161-162.
- Michael Millstone (2014). Teaching Medical Ethics to Meet the Realities of a Changing Health Care System. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 11 (2):213-221.
- O. O'Neill (1996). Medical and Scientific Uses of Human Tissue. Journal of Medical Ethics 22 (1):5-7.
- A. Buchanan & M. C. Kelley (2013). Biodefence and the Production of Knowledge: Rethinking the Problem. Journal of Medical Ethics 39 (4):195-204.
- Marc A. Rodwin (1993). Medicine, Money, and Morals: Physicians' Conflicts of Interest. Oxford University Press.
- D. A. Barr (1996). The Ethics of Soviet Medical Practice: Behaviours and Attitudes of Physicians in Soviet Estonia. Journal of Medical Ethics 22 (1):33-40.
- Rebecca Dresser (2006). Private-Sector Research Ethics: Marketing or Good Conflicts Management? The 2005 John J. Conley Lecture on Medical Ethics. [REVIEW] Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 27 (2):115-139.
- Akira Akabayashi, Brian T. Slingsby, Noriko Nagao, Ichiro Kai & Hajime Sato (2007). An Eight-Year Follow-Up National Study of Medical School and General Hospital Ethics Committees in Japan. BMC Medical Ethics 8 (1):1-8.
- Ruiping Fan (2006). Towards a Confucian Virtue Bioethics: Reframing Chinese Medical Ethics in a Market Economy. [REVIEW] Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 27 (6):541-566.
- K. R. Daniels (2000). To Give or Sell Human Gametes - the Interplay Between Pragmatics, Policy and Ethics. Journal of Medical Ethics 26 (3):206-211.
- J. M. Little (1995). Humane Medicine. Cambridge University Press.
- Nicolae Morar & Natalia Washington (2016). Implicit Cognition and Gifts: How Does Social Psychology Help Us Think Differently About Medical Practice? Hastings Center Report 46 (3):33-43.
- Dean M. Harris (2011). Ethics in Health Services and Policy: A Global Approach. Jossey-Bass.
- Emma Thorley, Isaac Kang, Stephanie D’Costa, Myrto Vlazaki, Olaoluwa Ayeko, Edward H. Arbe-Barnes & Casey B. Swerner (2016). Varsity Medical Ethics Debate 2015: Should Nootropic Drugs Be Available Under Prescription on the NHS? Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine 11 (1):6.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: