- Marek Czarkowski & Krzysztof Różanowski (2009). Polish Research Ethics Committees in the European Union System of Assessing Medical Experiments. Science and Engineering Ethics 15 (2):201-212.
- John O. Christensen (1991). Medical Ethics Committees: A Selective Bibliography of Recent References. Vance Bibliographies.
- Marcel J. H. Kenter (2009). Regulating Human Participants Protection in Medical Research and the Accreditation of Medical Research Ethics Committees in the Netherlands. Journal of Academic Ethics 7 (1-2):33-43.
- Akira Akabayashi, Brian Taylor Slingsby, Noriko Nagao, Ichiro Kai & Hajime Sato (2008). A Five Year Follow-Up National Study of Ethics Committees in Medical Organizations in Japan. HEC Forum 20 (1):49-60.
- S. Guest (1997). Compensation for Subjects of Medical Research: The Moral Rights of Patients and the Power of Research Ethics Committees. Journal of Medical Ethics 23 (3):181-185.
- Akira Akabayashi, Brian T. Slingsby, Noriko Nagao, Ichiro Kai & Hajime Sato (2007). An Eight-Year Follow-Up National Study of Medical School and General Hospital Ethics Committees in Japan. BMC Medical Ethics 8 (1):1-8.
- Mary Beth West & Joan McIver Gibson (1992). Facilitating Medical Ethics Case Review: What Ethics Committees Can Learn From Mediation and Facilitation Techniques. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 1 (1):63.
- P. J. Lewis (1982). Focus: Current Issues in Medical Ethics: The Drawbacks of Research Ethics Committees. Journal of Medical Ethics 8 (2):61-64.
- P. Riis (1993). Medical Ethics in the European Community. Journal of Medical Ethics 19 (1):7-12.
- Lin Fritschi, Helen L. Kelsall, Bebe Loff, Claudia Slegers, Deborah Zion & Deborah C. Glass (2015). A Cross-Sectional Survey to Investigate Community Understanding of Medical Research Ethics Committees. Journal of Medical Ethics 41 (7):545-548.
- R. E. Ashcroft (2002). Ethics Committees in Central and Eastern Europe: Edited by J Glasa for the Council of Europe. IMEB Foundation and Charis A.S.: Order From the Institute of Medical Ethics and Bioethics Foundation, Limbova 12, 83303 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, J.Glasa@Upkm.Sk, 2001, US$7.00 (Within Europe), US$9 (Elsewhere) (Includes Postage), Pp 266. ISBN 80-88743-40-. [REVIEW] Journal of Medical Ethics 28 (5):334-334.
- M. Hayry (1998). Ethics Committees, Principles and Consequences. Journal of Medical Ethics 24 (2):81-85.
- Stephen Wilkinson (2003). Book Review: Sue Eckstein, Manual for Research Ethics Committees (Centre of Medical Law and Ethics, King's College London). [REVIEW] Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 6 (4):459-460.
- Bela Blasszauer (1991). Medical Ethics Committees in Hungary Dr. Bela Blasszauer. HEC Forum 3 (5):277-283.
- Richard Toellner (1981). The Historical Preconditions for the Origin of Medical Ethics Committees in West Germany. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 2 (3):275-282.
- Richard Toellner (1981). The Historical Preconditions for the Origin of Medical Ethics Committees in West Germany. Metamedicine 2 (3):275-282.
- D. Anderson-Ford & A. George (2010). Review of the Regulatory and Governance Environment for Medical Research in the UK with a Particular Focus on Clinical Trials. The Academy of Medical Sciences -- Call for Evidence; National Research Ethics Advisors' Panel/Association of Research Ethics Committees Joint Statement May 2010. [REVIEW] Research Ethics 6 (3):108-113.
- Kenneth M. Boyd, Robert V. Brody, David A. Buehler, Daniel Callahan, Kevin T. FitzGerald, Elizabeth Graham, John Harris, Steve Heilig & Søren Holm (1998). William Andereck, MD, is Chair of the Ethics Committees at California Pacific Medical Center and the Pacific Fertility Center, San Francisco, California. Lori B. Andrews, JD, is Professor of Law at Chicago-Kent College of Law and Senior Scholar at the Center for Clinical Medical Ethics at the University of Chicago, Illinois. [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 7:117-118.
- Kazumasa Hoshino (1992). The Liaison Society for Ethics Committees of Medical Schools in Japan. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 1 (2):179.
- Akio Sakai (1989). The Present Status of Ethics Committees in Japan's 80 Medical Schools. HEC Forum 1 (4):221-228.
- Ronald E. Domen (1995). A Survey of Ethics Committees in National Medical Organizations in the United States. HEC Forum 7 (6):333-338.
- Takao Saito (1992). Ethics Committees in Japanese Medical Schools. HEC Forum 4 (4):281-7.
- Linda Farber Post (2007). Handbook for Health Care Ethics Committees. Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Brian Taylor Slingsby Akira Akabayashi, Ichiro Kai Noriko Nagao & Hajime Sato (2008). A Five Year Follow-Up National Study of Ethics Committees in Medical Organizations in Japan. HEC Forum 20 (1).
- L. Waller (forthcoming). The Role and Function of Institutional Ethics Committees in Medical Research: A Commentary. Proceedings of the 1984 Conference on Bioethics. St Vincent's Hospital Bioethics Centre, Melbourne.
- Guy Lebeer (ed.) (2002). Ethical Function in Hospital Ethics Committees. Ios Press.
- T. Hope (1999). Empirical Medical Ethics. Journal of Medical Ethics 25 (3):219-220.
- Eleanor Updale (2009). The Role of Clinical Ethics Committees. Diametros 22:116-123.
- J. Simek, L. Zamykalova & M. Mesanyova (2010). Ethics Committee or Community? Examining the Identity of Czech Ethics Committees in the Period of Transition. Journal of Medical Ethics 36 (9):548-552.
- Ronald E. Cranford & A. Edward Doudera (eds.) (1984). Institutional Ethics Committees and Health Care Decision Making. Health Administration Press.
- D. Micah Hester (ed.) (2008). Ethics by Committee: A Textbook on Consultation, Organization, and Education for Hospital Ethics Committees. Rowman & Littlefield Pub..
- John F. Monagle & David C. Thomasma (eds.) (1992). Medical Ethics: Policies, Protocols, Guidelines & Programs. Aspen Publishers.
- Keymanthri Moodley & Landon Myer (2007). Health Research Ethics Committees in South Africa 12 Years Into Democracy. BMC Medical Ethics 8 (1):1-8.
- G. Kent (1997). The Views of Members of Local Research Ethics Committees, Researchers and Members of the Public Towards the Roles and Functions of LRECs. Journal of Medical Ethics 23 (3):186-190.
- Caterina Caminiti, Francesca Diodati, Arianna Gatti, Saverio Santachiara & Sandro Spinsanti (2011). Current Functions of Italian Ethics Committees: A Cross-Sectional Study. Bioethics 25 (4):220-227.
- Dr Martin Tolich & Kate Mary Baldwin (2005). Unequal Protection for Patient Rights: The Divide Between University and Health Ethics Committees. [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 2 (1):34-40.
- G. Kent (1999). Responses by Four Local Research Ethics Committees to Submitted Proposals. Journal of Medical Ethics 25 (3):274-277.
- Katrina A. Bramstedt (2011). Finding Your Way: Through the Maze of Medical Ethics in Modern Health Care. Hilton Pub..
- R. Dal-Re, J. Espada & R. Ortega (1999). Performance of Research Ethics Committees in Spain. A Prospective Study of 100 Applications for Clinical Trial Protocols on Medicines. Journal of Medical Ethics 25 (3):268-273.
- A. H. Ahmed & K. G. Nicholson (1996). Delays and Diversity in the Practice of Local Research Ethics Committees. Journal of Medical Ethics 22 (5):263-266.
- Rasheda Begum & Simon Kolstoe (2015). Can UK NHS Research Ethics Committees Effectively Monitor Publication and Outcome Reporting Bias? BMC Medical Ethics 16 (1):1-5.
- Hans-Peter Graf (2013). Are the Votes of Ethics Committees in Germany for the Protection of Clinical Study Trial Subjects “Sovereign Acts?”. Science and Engineering Ethics 19 (2):341-354.
- Marlies van Lent, Gerard A. Rongen & Henk J. Out (2014). Shortcomings of Protocols of Drug Trials in Relation to Sponsorship as Identified by Research Ethics Committees: Analysis of Comments Raised During Ethical Review. BMC Medical Ethics 15 (1):83.
- Don Milmore (2006). Hospital Ethics Committees: A Survey in Upstate New York. [REVIEW] HEC Forum 18 (3):222-244.
- Martin Tolich & Kate Mary Baldwin (2005). Unequal Protection for Patient Rights: The Divide Between University and Health Ethics Committees. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 2 (1):34-40.
- A. Nyika, W. Kilama, R. Chilengi, G. Tangwa, P. Tindana, P. Ndebele & J. Ikingura (2009). Composition, Training Needs and Independence of Ethics Review Committees Across Africa: Are the Gate-Keepers Rising to the Emerging Challenges? Journal of Medical Ethics 35 (3):189-193.
- M. E. Redshaw, A. Harris & J. D. Baum (1996). Research Ethics Committee Audit: Differences Between Committees. Journal of Medical Ethics 22 (2):78-82.
- R. Pedersen, V. Akre & R. Forde (2009). What is Happening During Case Deliberations in Clinical Ethics Committees? A Pilot Study. Journal of Medical Ethics 35 (3):147-152.
- Rita Charon & Martha Montello (eds.) (2002). Stories Matter: The Role of Narrative in Medical Ethics. Routledge.
- Y. J. Craig (1996). Patient Decision-Making: Medical Ethics and Mediation. Journal of Medical Ethics 22 (3):164-167.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: