- Jeffrey A. Mello (2013). Employment and Public Policy Issues Surrounding Medical Marijuana in the Workplace. Journal of Business Ethics 117 (3):659-666.
- Marc D. Hiller (ed.) (1981). Medical Ethics and the Law: Implications for Public Policy. Ballinger Pub. Co..
- E. C. Winkler (2005). The Ethics of Policy Writing: How Should Hospitals Deal with Moral Disagreement About Controversial Medical Practices? Journal of Medical Ethics 31 (10):559-566.
- T. H. Davey (1951). Colonial Medical Policy in Relation to Population Growth. The Eugenics Review 42 (4):190.
- Muriel Gillick (1977). The Criteria of Choice in Medical Policy: Radiotherapy in Massachusetts. [REVIEW] Minerva 15 (1):15-31.
- E. Smith, M. -J. Potvin & B. Williams-Jones (2012). Accessibility and Transparency of Editor Conflicts of Interest Policy Instruments in Medical Journals. Journal of Medical Ethics 38 (11):679-684.
- S. Shkedi-Rafid & Y. Hashiloni-Dolev (2012). Egg Freezing for Non-Medical Uses: The Lack of a Relational Approach to Autonomy in the New Israeli Policy and in Academic Discussion. Journal of Medical Ethics 38 (3):154-157.
- Akiko Sugiyama (1999). The Medical Policy in the Period Managed by the Occupational Headqarters of the U, S, A. Studium 75:583-587.
- Karin B. Johansson Blight (2014). Medical Doctors Commissioned by Institutions That Regulate and Control Migration in Sweden: Implications for Public Health Ethics, Policy and Practice. Public Health Ethics 7 (3):239-252.
- Marc D. Hiller (1981). Medical Ethics and Public Policy. In Medical Ethics and the Law: Implications for Public Policy. Ballinger Pub. Co.
- Mieke L. Van Driel, Robert Vander Stichele, Jan De Maeseneer, An De Sutter & Thierry Christiaens (2007). Medical Evidence and Health Policy: A Marriage of Convenience? The Case of Proton Pump Inhibitors. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 13 (4):674-680.
- Charles Fried (1974). Medical Experimentation Personal Integrity and Social Policy. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- Mieke L. Van Driel, An I. De Sutter, Thierry Christiaens & Jan M. De Maeseneer (2005). Quality of Care: The Need for Medical, Contextual and Policy Evidence in Primary Care. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 11 (5):417-429.
- Michael A. Ashby (2015). In That Case: Necessary Limitation of Medical Treatment, Ageism, or Worse? A Policy Proposal for Limiting Kidney Dialysis Availability Over 75. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 12 (2):171-172.
- C. Cowley (2006). Polemic: Five Proposals for a Medical School Admission Policy. Journal of Medical Ethics 32 (8):491-494.
- S. M. Rajah (1975). Medical Experimentation: Personal Integrity and Social Policy. Journal of Medical Ethics 1 (3):155-155.
- V. Berridge (1991). The Meaning of AIDS: Implications for Medical Science, Clinical Practice, and Public Health Policy. Journal of Medical Ethics 17 (2):108-109.
- Michael A. DeVita & James V. Snyder (1993). Development of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Policy for the Care of Terminally Ill Patients Who May Become Organ Donors After Death Following the Removal of Life Support. Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal 3 (2):131-143.
- David E. Joranson & Aaron M. Gilson (1996). Improving Pain Management Through Policy Making and Education for Medical Regulators. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 24 (4):344-347.
- Peter J. Cohen (2006). Medical Marijuana, Compassionate Use, and Public Policy: Expert Opinion or Vox Populi ? Hastings Center Report 36 (3):19-22.
- John Coggon (2012). Recent Developments. The British Medical Association Reinvigorates Public Debates on UK Organ Donation Policy. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 9 (2):125-127.
- Alissa Hurwitz Swota (2007). Changing Policy to Reflect a Concern for Patients Who Sign Out Against Medical Advice. American Journal of Bioethics 7 (3):32 – 34.
- John C. Moskop (1982). Book Review:Philosophy and Medicine Series. H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr., Stuart F. Spicker; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 1: Explanation and Evaluation in the Biomedical Sciences. H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr., Stuart F. Spicker; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 2: Philosophical Dimensions of the Neuro-Medical Sciences. Stuart F. Spicker, H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr.; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 3: Philosophical Medical Ethics: Its Nature and Significance. Stuart F. Spicker, H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr.; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 4. Mental Health: Philosophical Perspectives. H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr., Stuart F. Spicker; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 5: Mental Illness: Law and Public Policy. Baruch A. Brody, H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr.; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 6: Clinical Judgment: A Critical Appraisal. H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr., Stuart F. Spicker, Bernard Towers; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 7. Organism, Medicine, and Metaphysi. [REVIEW] Ethics 92 (2):381-.
- Trent A. Kirk (2012). Ethical and Policy Considerations in Patent Law for Medical Procedures. Ethics in Biology, Engineering and Medicine 3 (1-3):87-96.
- Sheri Alpert (1993). Smart Cards, Smarter Policy: Medical Records, Privacy, and Health Care Reform. Hastings Center Report 23 (6):13-23.
- Arthur Caplan (2007). Is It Sound Public Policy to Let the Terminally Ill Access Experimental Medical Innovations? American Journal of Bioethics 7 (6):1 – 3.
- Richard L. Barber (1987). Public Policy and the Allocation of Scarce Medical Resources. Journal of Philosophy 84 (11):655-663.
- J. Lemiengre, B. D. de Casterle & K. Van Craen (2009). Schotsmans P, Gastmans C. Institutional Ethics Policies on Medical End-of-Life Deci-Sions: A Literature Review. Health Policy 2007; 83 (2–3): 131–43. [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 18:209-210.
- Dorothy McBride Stetson & Jennifer Merchant (1996). Medical Science, Public Policy, and Reproductive Rights. The European Legacy 1 (3):1024-1030.
- David Mechanic (1976). Rationing Health Care: Public Policy and the Medical Marketplace. Hastings Center Report 6 (1):34-37.
- Chairperson Dorothy McBride Stetson & Jennifer Merchant (1996). Medical Science, Public Policy, and Reproductive Rights. The European Legacy 1 (3):1024-1030.
- C. Strong, H. P. Wall, V. Jameson, H. R. Horn, P. N. Black, S. Scott & S. C. Brown (1996). A Model Policy Addressing Mistreatment of Medical Students. Journal of Clinical Ethics 7 (4):341.
- Thomas S. Huddle (2012). Honesty Is an Internal Norm of Medical Practice and the Best Policy. American Journal of Bioethics 12 (3):15-17.
- Richard Stein (2007). Review of Mark A. Rothstein (Ed.), Genetics and Life Insurance, Medical Underwriting and Social Policy. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press, 2004. 293 Pp. $34.00, Hardcover. [REVIEW] American Journal of Bioethics 7 (4):88-89.
- G. C. Beets, N. van Nimwegen, E. R. te Velde, C. M. Worthman, C. L. Jenkins, J. F. Stallings, D. Lai, E. Bonilla, A. Rodriguez & M. King (1993). The Ageing of Dutch Fertility: Socio-Medical and Policy Implications. Journal of Biosocial Science 25 (4):425-43.
- Barry S. Fogel (2001). The Significance of Frontal System Disorders for Medical Practice and Health Policy. In S. Salloway, P. Malloy & J. Duffy (eds.), The Frontal Lobes and Neuropsychiatric Illness. American Psychiatric Press 7--12.
- Hans-Martin Sass (2000). Ethical Decision Making in Commitee: The Role of Review Boards and Ethics Commitees in Healt Care, Health Policy and Medical Research. Convivium 13:148-165.
- Judith Wagner DeCew (2004). Privacy and Policy for Genetic Research. Ethics and Information Technology 6 (1):5-14.
- Hajime Sato, Akira Akabayashi & Ichiro Kai (2006). Public, Experts, and Acceptance of Advanced Medical Technologies: The Case of Organ Transplant and Gene Therapy in Japan. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis 14 (4):203-214.
- Alireza Bagheri (2013). Medical Futility: A Cross-National Study. Imperial College Press.
- Norman Daniels (2008). Just Health: Meeting Health Needs Fairly. Cambridge University Press.
- Paul Ramsey (1978). Ethics at the Edges of Life: Medical and Legal Intersections. Yale University Press.
- Wolfgang Uwe Eckart (ed.) (2006). Man, Medicine, and the State: The Human Body as an Object of Government Sponsored Medical Research in the 20th Century. Steiner.
- M. H. Kottow (1999). In Defence of Medical Ethics. Journal of Medical Ethics 25 (4):340-343.
- Paul T. Menzel (1983). Medical Costs, Moral Choices a Philosophy of Health Care Economics in America. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- Heta Häyry (1998). Individual Liberty and Medical Control. Ashgate Pub..
- Raymond Tallis & Royal College of Physicians of London (1998). Increasing Longevity Medical, Social and Political Implications.
- Amy Zarzeczny & Marianne Clark (2014). Unproven Stem Cell-Based Interventions & Physicians’ Professional Obligations; a Qualitative Study with Medical Regulatory Authorities in Canada. BMC Medical Ethics 15 (1):75.
- Ezekiel J. Emanuel (1991). The Ends of Human Life: Medical Ethics in a Liberal Polity. Harvard University Press.
- Sharon R. Kaufman (2010). Making Longevity in an Aging Society Linking Medicare Policy and the New Ethical Field. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 53 (3):407-424.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: