- Sheila Wildeman (2013). Protecting Rights and Building Capacities: Challenges to Global Mental Health Policy in Light of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 (1):48-73.
- Christy A. Rentmeester (2001). Care Planning for Individuals with Chronic Mental Illness and/or Substance Abuse Problems: Policy Implementation for Community Mental Health Centers. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 10 (2):209-213.
- Laurence R. Tancredi (1977). Ethical Policy in Mental Health Care: The Goals of Psychiatric Intervention. Prodist.
- Michael McCubbin & David Cohen (1999). A Systemic and Value-Based Approach to Strategic Reform of the Mental Health System. Health Care Analysis 7 (1):57-77.
- Frank Holloway (1996). Health Care Law: Community Psychiatric Care: From Libertarianism to Coercion. Moral Panic and Mental Health Policy in Britain. Health Care Analysis 4 (3):235-243.
- Kenneth W. M. Fulford (2011). The Value of Evidence and Evidence of Values: Bringing Together Values‐Based and Evidence‐Based Practice in Policy and Service Development in Mental Health. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 17 (5):976-987.
- Benjamin Harris (1992). From Asylum to Community: Mental Health Policy in Modern AmericaGerald N. Grob. Isis 83 (4):701-702.
- Sheila Wildeman (2013). Protecting Rights and Building Capacities: Challenges to Global Mental Health Policy in Light of theConvention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 41 (1):48-73.
- Mona Gupta (2011). Values‐Based Practice and Bioethics: Close Friends Rather Than Distant Relatives. Commentary on 'Fulford (2011). The Value of Evidence and Evidence of Values: Bringing Together Values‐Based and Evidence‐Based Practice in Policy and Service Development in Mental Health'. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 17 (5):992-995.
- John C. Moskop (1982). Book Review:Philosophy and Medicine Series. H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr., Stuart F. Spicker; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 1: Explanation and Evaluation in the Biomedical Sciences. H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr., Stuart F. Spicker; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 2: Philosophical Dimensions of the Neuro-Medical Sciences. Stuart F. Spicker, H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr.; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 3: Philosophical Medical Ethics: Its Nature and Significance. Stuart F. Spicker, H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr.; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 4. Mental Health: Philosophical Perspectives. H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr., Stuart F. Spicker; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 5: Mental Illness: Law and Public Policy. Baruch A. Brody, H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr.; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 6: Clinical Judgment: A Critical Appraisal. H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr., Stuart F. Spicker, Bernard Towers; Philosophy and Medicine Series. Vol. 7. Organism, Medicine, and Metaphysi. [REVIEW] Ethics 92 (2):381-.
- Gaveeta Chiba & Ugasvaree Subramaney (2015). Is the Seclusion Policy of Mental Health Care Users a Necessary Evil? South African Journal of Bioethics and Law 8 (1):30.
- Liz Brosnan (2012). Power and Participation: An Examination of the Dynamics of Mental Health Service-User Involvement in Ireland. Studies in Social Justice 6 (1):45-66.
- David A. Pollack, Bentson H. McFarland, Robert A. George & Richard H. Angell (1993). Ethics and Value Strategies Used in Prioritizing Mental Health Services in Oregon. HEC Forum 5 (5):322-339.
- Sandra Tanenbaum (2003). Evidence‐Based Practice in Mental Health: Practical Weaknesses Meet Political Strengths. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 9 (2):287-301.
- Alison Howell & Jijian Voronka (2012). Introduction: The Politics of Resilience and Recovery in Mental Health Care. Studies in Social Justice 6 (1):1-7.
- John Hurley, Audrey Mears & Michael Ramsay (2009). Doomed to Fail: The Persistent Search for a Modernist Mental Health Nurse Identity. Nursing Philosophy 10 (1):53-59.
- Tim Thornton & Peter Lucas (2011). On the Very Idea of a Recovery Model for Mental Health. Journal of Medical Ethics 37 (1):24-28.
- A. Liegeois (2005). Ethical Dilemmas in Community Mental Health Care. Journal of Medical Ethics 31 (8):452-456.
- Nathan M. Gerard (2010). A Diagnosis of Conflict: Theoretical Barriers to Integration in Mental Health Services & Their Philosophical Undercurrents. [REVIEW] Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine 5 (1):4.
- A. R. Singh & S. A. Singh (2003). Towards a Suicide Free Society: Identify Suicide Prevention as Public Health Policy. Mens Sana Monographs 1 (2):3.
- N. Glover-Thomas (2007). A New 'New' Mental Health Act? Reflections on the Proposed Amendments to the Mental Health Act 1983. Clinical Ethics 2 (1):28-31.
- Lawrence O. Gostin (2001). Beyond Moral Claims: A Human Rights Approach in Mental Health. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 10 (3):264-274.
- K. Canvin (2005). Acceptability of Compulsory Powers in the Community: The Ethical Considerations of Mental Health Service Users on Supervised Discharge and Guardianship. Journal of Medical Ethics 31 (8):457-462.
- J. R. Cutcliffe & R. Travale (2013). Respect in Mental Health: Reconciling the Rhetorical Hyperbole with the Practical Reality. Nursing Ethics (3):0969733012462055.
- Annie Bartlett & Gillian McGauley (eds.) (2009). Forensic Mental Health: Concepts, Systems, and Practice. OUP Oxford.
- Reidun Norvoll, Marit Helene Hem & Reidar Pedersen (forthcoming). The Role of Ethics in Reducing and Improving the Quality of Coercion in Mental Health Care. HEC Forum:1-16.
- D. P. Olsen (2000). Policy Implications of the Biological Model of Mental Disorder. Nursing Ethics 7 (5):412-424.
- Christiaan J. Lako & Pauline Rosenau (2009). Demand-Driven Care and Hospital Choice. Dutch Health Policy Toward Demand-Driven Care: Results From a Survey Into Hospital Choice. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis 17 (1):20-35.
- Federica Russo (2012). Public Health Policy, Evidence, and Causation: Lessons From the Studies on Obesity. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 15 (2):141-151.
- Nikola Biller-Andorno, Reidar K. Lie & Ruud Ter Meulen (2002). Evidence-Based Medicine as an Instrument for Rational Health Policy. Health Care Analysis 10 (3):261-275.
- Enric J. Novella (2010). Mental Health Care in the Aftermath of Deinstitutionalization: A Retrospective and Prospective View. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis 18 (3):222-238.
- Enric J. Novella (2008). Theoretical Accounts on Deinstitutionalization and the Reform of Mental Health Services: A Critical Review. [REVIEW] Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 11 (3):303-314.
- Desh Raj Sirswal (2013). MENTAL HEALTH IN INDIA: POLICIES AND ISSUES. Milestone Education Review 4 (02):35-54.
- J. Millum (2012). Introduction: Case Studies in the Ethics of Mental Health Research. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease 200:230-35.
- David Gurnham (2008). “Reader, I Detained Him Under the Mental Health Act”: A Literary Response to Professor Fennell's Best Interests and Treatment for Mental Disorder. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis 16 (3):268-278.
- Caroline Mullen (2008). Representation or Reason: Consulting the Public on the Ethics of Health Policy. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis 16 (4):397-409.
- Sandra J. Tanenbaum (2011). Mental Health Consumer-Operated Services Organizations in the US: Citizenship as a Core Function and Strategy for Growth. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis 19 (2):192-205.
- Marit H. Hem, Bert Molewijk & Reidar Pedersen (2014). Ethical Challenges in Connection with the Use of Coercion: A Focus Group Study of Health Care Personnel in Mental Health Care. BMC Medical Ethics 15 (1):82.
- Michael Bergin, John S. G. Wells & Sara Owen (2008). Critical Realism: A Philosophical Framework for the Study of Gender and Mental Health. Nursing Philosophy 9 (3):169-179.
- Aasim I. Padela (2013). Islamic Verdicts in Health Policy Discourse: Porcine‐Based Vaccines as a Case Study. Zygon 48 (3):655-670.
- Emily Borgelt, Daniel Buchman & Judy Illes (2011). Erratum: “ This is Why You've Been Suffering”: Reflections of Providers on Neuroimaging in Mental Health Care. [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 8 (1):107-107.
- Chesmal Siriwardhana, Anushka Adikari, Kaushalya Jayaweera & Athula Sumathipala (2013). Ethical Challenges in Mental Health Research Among Internally Displaced People: Ethical Theory and Research Implementation. [REVIEW] BMC Medical Ethics 14 (1):13-.
- Marina Morrow & Julia Weisser (2012). Towards a Social Justice Framework of Mental Health Recovery. Studies in Social Justice 6 (1):27-43.
- Sandra J. Tanenbaum (2006). The Role of “Evidence” in Recovery From Mental Illness. Health Care Analysis 14 (4):195-201.
- Philip J. Barker (2005). The Tidal Model: A Guide for Mental Health Professionals. Brunner-Routledge.
- Sina Salessi (forthcoming). Aporia of Power: On the Crises, Science, and Internal Dynamics of the Mental Health Field. European Journal for Philosophy of Science:1-26.
- Lewis Mehl-Madrona & Gordon Pennycook (2009). Construction of an Aboriginal Theory of Mind and Mental Health. Anthropology of Consciousness 20 (2):85-100.
- Enric J. Novella (2010). Mental Health Care and the Politics of Inclusion: A Social Systems Account of Psychiatric Deinstitutionalization. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 31 (6):411-427.
- Charlotte Leslie (2010). The “Psychiatric Masquerade”: The Mental Health Exception in New Zealand Abortion Law. [REVIEW] Feminist Legal Studies 18 (1):1-23.
- Diana B. Heney (2016). Practitioner Narrative Competence in Mental Health Care. Philosophy, Psychiatry, and Psychology 23 (2):115-127.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: