- Debra Kaufman & Michael L. Fetters (1983). The Executive Suite: Are Women Perceived as Ready for the Managerial Climb? [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 2 (3):203 - 212.score: 870.0
- Amal Killawi, Amal Khidir, Maha Elnashar, Huda Abdelrahim, Maya Hammoud, Heather Elliott, Michelle Thurston, Humna Asad, Abdul L. Al-Khal & Michael D. Fetters (2014). Procedures of Recruiting, Obtaining Informed Consent, and Compensating Research Participants in Qatar: Findings From a Qualitative Investigation. BMC Medical Ethics 15 (1):9.score: 870.0
- Michael D. Fetters & Howard Brody (1999). The Epidemiology of Bioethics. Journal of Clinical Ethics 10 (2):107.score: 240.0
- Michael D. Fetters (1998). The Family in Medical Decision Making: Japanese Perspectives. Journal of Clinical Ethics 9 (2):132.score: 240.0
- Michael D. Fetters (forthcoming). P8. Multiple Authorship in Japan and the West. Bioethics in Asia: The Proceedings of the Unesco Asian Bioethics Conference (Abc'97) and the Who-Assisted Satellite Symposium on Medical Genetics Services, 3-8 Nov, 1997 in Kobe/Fukui, Japan, 3rd Murs Japan International Symposium, 2nd Congress of the Asi.score: 240.0
- Stephen G. Henry, Jane H. Forman & Michael D. Fetters (2011). 'How Do You Know What Aunt Martha Looks Like?' A Video Elicitation Study Exploring Tacit Clues in Doctor–Patient Interactions. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 17 (5):933-939.score: 240.0
- Kinh Luan Phan, David John Doukas & Michael D. Fetters (1995). Religious Leaders' Attitudes and Beliefs About Genetics Research and the Human Genome Project. Journal of Clinical Ethics 6 (3):237.score: 240.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: