- Atsushi Asai, Motoki Ohnishi, Etsuyo Nishigaki, Miho Sekimoto, Shunichi Fukuhara & Tsuguya Fukui (2004). Focus Group Interviews Examining Attitudes Towards Medical Research Among the Japanese: A Qualitative Study. Bioethics 18 (5):448–470.
- Atsushi Asai, Motoki Ohnishi, Etsuyo Nishigaki, Miho Sekimoto, Shunichi Fukuhara & Tsuguya Fukui (2002). Attitudes of the Japanese Public and Doctors Towards Use of Archived Information and Samples Without Informed Consent: Preliminary Findings Based on Focus Group Interviews. [REVIEW] BMC Medical Ethics 3 (1):1-10.
- Tatsuro Ishizaki, Yuichi Imanaka, Miho Sekimoto, Haruhisa Fukuda & Hanako Mihara (2008). Comparisons of Risk‐Adjusted Clinical Outcomes for Patients with Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Haemorrhage Across Eight Teaching Hospitals in Japan. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 14 (3):416-421.
- Jason Lee, Yuichi Imanaka, Miho Sekimoto, Tatsuro Ishizaki, Kenshi Hayashida, Hiroshi Ikai & Otsubo Tetsuya (2010). Risk‐Adjusted Increases in Medical Resource Utilization Associated with Health Care‐Associated Infections in Gastrectomy Patients. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 16 (1):100-106.
- Hiromasa Sasaki, Yuichi Imanaka, Miho Sekimoto, Jason Lee & Tetsuya Otsubo (2010). Research Letter: Antimicrobial Prescription Patterns for Children Hospitalized with Pneumonia and Compliance to Guidelines in Japan: A Multicenter Study. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 16 (5):987-989.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: