- Moira Howes (2012). Feminist Technology. Edited by Linda L. Layne, Sharra L. Vostral and Kate Boyer. Urbana, Chicago, and Springfield: University of Illinois Press, 2010. [REVIEW] Hypatia 27 (2):446-449.
- Moira Howes (2012). Managing Salience: The Importance of Intellectual Virtue in Analyses of Biased Scientific Reasoning. Hypatia 27 (4):736-754.
- Moira Howes (2010). Menstrual Function, Menstrual Suppression, and the Immunology of the Human Female Reproductive Tract. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 53 (1):16-30.
- Moira Howes (2008). Conceptualizing the Maternal-Fetal Relationship in Reproductive Immunology. In Kenton Kroker, Jennifer Keelan & Pauline Mazumdar (eds.), Crafting Immunity: Working Histories of Clinical Immunology. Ashgate.
- Moira Howes (2007). Maternal Agency and the Immunological Paradox of Pregnancy. In Harold Kincaid & Jennifer McKitrick (eds.), Establishing Medical Reality: Essays in the Metaphysics and Epistemology of Biomedical Science. Spinger.
- Carlos Nuñes Silva, John M. Cogan, William Wyckoff & Moira Howes (2007). Book Reviews. [REVIEW] Ethics, Place and Environment 10 (3):351 – 361.
- Moira Howes (2006). On the Very Idea of a Feminist Epistemology for Science: Review Symposium for Sharyn Clough's Beyond Epistemology: A Pragmatist Approach to Feminist Science Studies. Metascience 15 (1):8-15.
- Moira Howes (2000). Self, Intentionality, and Immunological Explanation. Seminars in Immunology 12 (3):249-256.
- Moira Howes (1998). The Self of Philosophy and the Self of Immunology. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 42:118-130.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: