- Mona Gupta & L. Rex Kay (2002). Phenomenological Methods in Psychiatry: A Necessary First Step. Philosophy, Psychiatry, and Psychology 9 (1):93-96.
- Mona Gupta (2011). Values‐Based Practice and Bioethics: Close Friends Rather Than Distant Relatives. Commentary on 'Fulford (2011). The Value of Evidence and Evidence of Values: Bringing Together Values‐Based and Evidence‐Based Practice in Policy and Service Development in Mental Health'. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 17 (5):992-995.
- Mona Gupta & Ross Upshur (2012). Critical Thinking in Clinical Medicine: What is It? Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 18 (5):938-944.
- Mona Gupta (2011). Improved Health or Improved Decision Making? The Ethical Goals of EBM. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 17 (5):957-963.
- Mona Gupta (2007). What's in a Name? A Commentary on Tonelli (2007) 'Advancing a Casuistic Model of Clinical Decision Making: A Response to Commentators'. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 13 (4):508-509.
- Mona Gupta (2013). The Depressed Patient Living in the World: A Commentary on Korf and Bosker. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 19 (3):522-523.
- Mona Gupta (2012). Evidence‐Based Medicine: We Ought to Practise It, but We Still Do Not Know Why. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 18 (5):1111-1112.
- Mona Gupta (2007). Does Evidence-Based Medicine Apply to Psychiatry? Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 28 (2):103.
- Mona Gupta (2009). Ethics and Evidence in Psychiatric Practice. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 52 (2):276-288.
- Mona Gupta (2010). From Evidence‐Based Care to the Standard of Care. Commentary on Kerridge (2009) Ethics and EBM: Acknowledging Difference, Accepting Difference, and Embracing Politics. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 16 (2):374-375.
- Mona Gupta (2013). Psychiatry and Evidence-Based Psychiatry: A Distinction with a Difference. Philosophy, Psychiatry, and Psychology 19 (4):309-312.
- Mona Gupta (2010). Religious Beliefs and Psychiatric Beliefs: Worlds Apart and Perhaps Best Left That Way. Philosophy, Psychiatry, and Psychology 17 (3):205-207.
- Mona Gupta, Divya Srivastava & Arvind Singh Kushwah (2013). Bioethics and Patent Law: USA, UK and India. A Bibliometric Analysis. Bangladesh Journal of Bioethics 4 (2).
- Mona Gupta & L. Rex Kay (2002). The Impact of "Phenomenology" on North American Psychiatric Assessment. Philosophy, Psychiatry, and Psychology 9 (1):73-85.
- Wright David, Flis Nathan & Mona Gupta (2008). The'Brain Drain'of Physicians: Historical Antecedents to an Ethical Debate, C. 1960–79. Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine 3.
- Mona Gupta (2014). Is Evidence-Based Psychiatry Ethical? OUP Oxford.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: