- N. Hallowell, S. Chowdhury, A. E. Hall, P. Pharoah, H. Burton & N. Pashayan (2014). What Ethical and Legal Principles Should Guide the Genotyping of Children as Part of a Personalised Screening Programme for Common Cancer? Journal of Medical Ethics 40 (3):163-167.
- N. Hallowell, S. Cooke, G. Crawford, A. Lucassen, M. Parker & C. Snowdon (2009). An Investigation of Patients' Motivations for Their Participation in Genetics-Related Research. Journal of Medical Ethics 36 (1):37-45.
- N. Hallowell, S. Cooke, G. Crawford, M. Parker & A. Lucassen (2009). Healthcare Professionals' and Researchers' Understanding of Cancer Genetics Activities: A Qualitative Interview Study. Journal of Medical Ethics 35 (2):113-119.
- S. Cooke, G. Crawford, M. Parker, A. Lucassen & N. Hallowell (2008). Recall of Participation in Research Projects in Cancer Genetics: Some Implications for Research Ethics. Clinical Ethics 3 (4):180-184.
- N. Hallowell, S. Cooke, G. Crawford, M. Parker & A. Lucassen (2008). Ethics and Research Governance: The Views of Researchers, Health-Care Professionals and Other Stakeholders. Clinical Ethics 3 (2):85-90.
- Nina Hallowell (2008). Encounters with Medical Professionals: A Crisis of Trust or Matter of Respect? [REVIEW] Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 11 (4):427-437.
- M. Ponder, H. Statham, N. Hallowell, J. A. Moon, M. Richards & F. L. Raymond (2008). Genetic Research on Rare Familial Disorders: Consent and the Blurred Boundaries Between Clinical Service and Research. Journal of Medical Ethics 34 (9):690-694.
- Nina Hallowell & Julia Lawton (2006). Seeking Ethical Approval: Opening Up the Lines of Communication. Clinical Ethics 1 (2):109-113.
- N. Hallowell (2003). Balancing Autonomy and Responsibility: The Ethics of Generating and Disclosing Genetic Information * Commentary * Author's Reply. Journal of Medical Ethics 29 (2):74-79.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: