- N. C. F. Stott (2001). The Healing Arts: An Oxford Illustrated Anthology: Edited by R S Downie Oxford Oxford University Press, 2000. Medical Humanities 27 (2):109-110.
- N. Stott (2002). The Internet and Medical Humanities: A Reflection. Medical Humanities 28 (2):107-107.
- A. G. K. Edwards, S. J. Matthews, S. Granier, C. Wilkinson, M. R. Robling, J. Austoker, R. M. Pill, N. C. H. Stott & A. Thapar (2002). Responses of Primary Health Care Professionals to UK National Guidelines on the Management and Referral of Women with Breast Conditions. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 8 (3):319-325.
- A. G. K. Edwards, S. J. Matthews, S. Granier, M. R. Robling, J. Austoker, R. M. Pill, N. C. H. Stott & A. Thapar (2002). The Views of Primary Health Care Professionals About the Management of Breast Problems in Clinical Practice. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 8 (3):313-318.
- Janet Snyder (2003). Francis Grew and Margrethe de Neergaard, Shoes and Pattens. 2nd Ed. Illustrations by Susan Mitford. Woodbridge, Eng., and Rochester, N.Y.: Boydell and Brewer, 2001. Pp. X, 145; 165 Black-and-White Figures and 22 Tables. $39.95. First Ed. Published in 1988 by Her Majesty's Stationery Office.Geoff Egan and Frances Pritchard, with Justine Bayley, Mike Heyworth, Rose Johnson, Peter Stott, Et Al., Dress Accessories, C.1150–C.1450. New Ed. Principal Illustrators: Susan Mitford and Nick Griffiths. Woodbridge, Eng., and Rochester, N.Y.: Boydell and Brewer, for the Museum of London, 2002. Pp. Xvi, 410 Plus 12 Color Plates; 269 Black-and-White Figures and Tables. $60. First Published in 1991 by Her Majesty's Stationery Office. [REVIEW] Speculum 78 (4):1301-1303.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: