- Nel Noddings (2010). Complexity in Caring and Empathy. Abstracta 6 (2):6-12.
- Nel Noddings (2010). Dewey's Philosophy of Education: A Critique From the Perspective of Care Theory. In Molly Cochran (ed.), The Cambridge Companion to Dewey. Cambridge University Press.
- Nel Noddings (2010). Moral Education in an Age of Globalization. Educational Philosophy and Theory 42 (4):390-396.
- Nel Noddings (2009). Feminist Philosophy and Education. In Harvey Siegel (ed.), The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy of Education. Oxford University Press.
- Nel Noddings (2009). Looking Forward From a Common Faith. Education and Culture 25 (2):pp. 12-20.
- Nel Noddings (2008). The Aims of Education. In David J. Flinders & Stephen J. Thornton (eds.), The Curriculum Studies Reader. Routledge.
- Nel Noddings (2008). The False Promise of the Paideia : A Critical Review of the Paideia Proposal. In David J. Flinders & Stephen J. Thornton (eds.), The Curriculum Studies Reader. Routledge.
- Nel Noddings (2007). Caring as Relation and Virtue in Teaching. In Rebecca L. Walker & P. J. Ivanhoe (eds.), Working Virtue: Virtue Ethics and Contemporary Moral Problems. Oxford University Press.
- Nel Noddings (2007). The One-Caring as Teacher. In Randall R. Curren (ed.), Philosophy of Education: An Anthology. Blackwell Pub.. 372--376.
- Joan Tronto, Nel Noddings, Eloise Buker, Selma Sevenhuijsen, Vivienne Bozalek, Amanda Gouws, Marie Minnaar-Mcdonald, Deborah Little, Margaret Urban Walker, Fiona Robinson, Judith Stadtman Tucker & Cheryl Brandsen (2006). Socializing Care: Feminist Ethics and Public Issues. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- Nel Noddings (2003). Is Teaching a Practice? Journal of Philosophy of Education 37 (2):241–251.
- Nel Noddings & Michael Slote (2003). Changing Notions of the Moral and of Moral Education. In Nigel Blake (ed.), The Blackwell Guide to the Philosophy of Education. Blackwell Pub.. 341--355.
- Nel Noddings (2002). Caring, Social Policy, and Homelessness. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 23 (6):441-454.
- Nel Noddings (2002). Coping with Violence. Educational Theory 52 (2):241-253.
- Lawrence Blum, Claudia Card, Marilyn Friedman, Carol C. Gould, Mark S. Halfon, Virginia Held, Eva Feder Kittay, Leo Kittay, John W. Lango, Patricia S. Mann, Larry May, Diana T. Meyers, Kai Nielsen, Nel Noddings, Sara Ruddick, Michael Slote & Sue Weinberg (1998). Norms and Values: Essays on the Work of Virginia Held. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- Nel Noddings (1998). Book Review: Elizabeth V. Spelman. Fruits of Sorrow: Framing Our Attention to Suffering. Boston: Beacon Press, 1997. [REVIEW] Hypatia 13 (2):162-164.
- Nel Noddings (1998). Thinking, Feeling, and Moral Imagination. Midwest Studies in Philosophy 22 (1):135-145.
- Nel Noddings (1998). Review of Elizabeth Spelman's Fruits of Sorrow. [REVIEW] Hypatia 13 (2).
- Nel Noddings (1996). On Community. Educational Theory 46 (3):245-267.
- Nel Noddings (1995). Care and Moral Education. In Wendy Kohli (ed.), Critical Conversations in Philosophy of Education. Routledge. 137--148.
- Nel Noddings (1995). Philosophy of Education. Westview Press.
- Nel Noddings (1994). Conversation as Moral Education. Journal of Moral Education 23 (2):107-118.
- Nel Noddings (1994). Moral Obligation or Moral Support for High‐Tech Home Care? Hastings Center Report 24 (5):6-10.
- Nel Noddings (1993). For All its Children. Educational Theory 43 (1):15-22.
- Nel Noddings (1992). In Defense of Caring. Journal of Clinical Ethics 3 (1):15.
- Nel Noddings (1991). Evil Revisited. Process Studies 20 (3):179-181.
- Nel Noddings (1990). Feminist Fears in Ethics. Journal of Social Philosophy 21 (2-3):25-33.
- Nel Noddings (1990). A Response. Hypatia 5 (1):120-126.
- Nel Noddings (1990). Review: A Response to Card, Hoagland, Houston. [REVIEW] Hypatia 5 (1):120 - 126.
- Nel Noddings (1990). Review Symposium: A Response. Hypatia 5 (1):120-126.
- Nel Noddings (1990). Women, Nature and Psyche. Radical Philosophy Review of Books 1 (1):3-5.
- Nel Noddings (1987). Do We Really Want to Produce Good People? Journal of Moral Education 16 (3):177-188.
- Nel Noddings (1987). The Mother's Voice. Business Ethics 1 (5):12-15.
- Nel Noddings (1978). Response to Oscanyan. Educational Theory 28 (2):142-146.
- Nel Noddings (1974). Competence Theories and the Science of Education. Educational Theory 24 (4):356-364.
- Nel Noddings (1974). Teacher Competency: An Extension of the Kerr-Soltis Model. Educational Theory 24 (3):284-290.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: