- Peter Cariani (1997). Consciousness and the Organization of Neural Processes: Commentary on John Et Al. Consciousness and Cognition 6 (1):56-64.
- P. Cariani (2015). How to Become Omniscient in 12 Easy Steps. Constructivist Foundations 10 (2):248-250.
- Peter Cariani (2000). Anesthesia, Neural Information Processing, and Consciousness Awareness. Consciousness and Cognition 9 (3):387-395.
- P. Cariani (2012). Infinity and the Observer: Radical Constructivism and the Foundations of Mathematics. Constructivist Foundations 7 (2):116-125.
- Peter Cariani (2010). On the Importance of Being Emergent. Constructivist Foundations 5 (2).
- P. Cariani (2013). Self-Organization in Brains. Constructivist Foundations 9 (1):35-38.
- P. Cariani (2012). Mind, a Machine? Review of “The Search for a Theory of Cognition: Early Mechanisms and New Ideas” Edited by Stefano Franchi and Francesco Bianchini. Constructivist Foundations 7 (3):222-227.
- Peter Cariani (1991). Adaptivity and Emergence in Organisms and Devices. World Futures 32 (2):111-132.
- P. Cariani (2010). Onwards and Upwards, Radical Constructivism. A Guest Commentary. Constructivist Foundations 6 (1):127-132.
- Laurent Auclair, Jodie A. Baird, Kati Balog, Iris R. Bell, Marcia Bernstein, John Bickle, Steven Ravett Brown, Peter Cariani, Wallace Chafe & Ziya V. Dikman (2000). Alkire, MT, 370. Consciousness and Cognition 9:639.
- P. Cariani (2007). Realism and its Discontents. Constructivist Foundations 3 (1):11-12.
- Marianne Hammerl, Andy P. Field, Benjamin Libet, Peter Cariani & Steven Ravett Brown (1999). John P. Kline, Gary E. Schwartz, Ziya V. Dikman, and Iris R. Bell. Electroencephalographic Regis. Consciousness and Cognition 8:585.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: