- I. Paul (2012). Book Review: Bruce W. Longenecker, Remember the Poor: Paul, Poverty and the Greco-Roman World. [REVIEW] Studies in Christian Ethics 25 (3):384-386.
- John Paul (2008). Address of John Paul II to the Fiftieth General Assembly of the United Nations Organization. Dialogue and Universalism 18 (4/6):189-199.
- I. I. Paul (2002). A Message From His Holiness, Pope John Paul II, on the Occasion of an International Conference on the Theme: “Conflict of Interest and its Significance in Science and Medicine” Held in Warsaw, Poland on 5–6 April, 2002. [REVIEW] Science and Engineering Ethics 8 (3):263-266.
- I. I. Paul (1992). Text of an Address Given by Pope John Paul II to the Participants of a Symposium Marking the Centenary of the Death of John Henry Newman. The Chesterton Review 18 (4):608-612.
- J. Neville Birdsall, B. Goodall & St Paul (1982). The Homilies of St John Chrysostom on the Letters of St Paul to Titus and Philemon: Prolegomena to an Edition. Journal of Hellenic Studies 102:297.
- Pope John Paul (2002). A Message From His Holiness, Pope John Paul II, on the Occasion of an International Conference on the Theme: “Conflict of Interest and its Significance in Science and Medicine” Held in Warsaw, Poland on 5–6 April, 2002. [REVIEW] Science and Engineering Ethics 8 (3):263-266.
- Henri Louis Bergson & Nancy Margaret Paul (1911). Matter and Memory, Tr. By N.M. Paul and W.S. Palmer.
- John Paul (ed.) (1999/1998). Encyclical Letter, Fides Et Ratio, of the Supreme Pontiff John Paul Ii: To the Bishops of the Catholic Church on the Relationship Between Faith and Reason. United States Catholic Conference.
- John Paul (ed.) (1999). Message of His Holiness Pope John Paul Ii for the Celebration of the World Day of Peace, January 1, 1999. United States Catholic Conference.
- William W. Paul (1959). Religion and Culture: Essays in Honor of Paul Tillich. [REVIEW] Journal of Philosophy 56 (21):837-842.
- Algot Henrik L. Ruhe & Nancy Margaret Paul (1914). Henri Bergson, an Account of His Life and Philosophy, by A. Ruhe and N.M. Paul.
- Paul Ricœur & Richard Kearney (eds.) (1996). Paul Ricoeur: The Hermeneutics of Action. Sage Publications.
- Paul Feyerabend, John Preston, Gonzalo Munévar & David Lamb (eds.) (2000). The Worst Enemy of Science?: Essays in Memory of Paul Feyerabend. Oxford University Press.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: