- Romane L. Clark (1979). Sensing, Perceiving, Thinking. Grazer Philosophische Studien/ 8:273-295.
- Roderick M. Chisholm (1957). Perceiving: A Philosophical Study. Cornell University Press.
- Mark A. Changizi, Andrew Hsieh, Romi Nijhawan, Ryota Kanai & Shinsuke Shimojo (2008). Perceiving the Present and a Systematization of Illusions. Cognitive Science 32 (3):459-503.
- Pierre Jacob (2005). Grasping and Perceiving Objects. In Andrew Brook (ed.), Cognition and the Brain: The Philosophy and Neuroscience Movement. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press 241--283.
- Roy Wood Sellars (1959). Sensations as Guides to Perceiving. Mind 68 (January):2-15.
- Charles A. Baylis (1959). Professor Chisholm on Perceiving. Journal of Philosophy 56 (September):773-790.
- Edward S. Casey (1979). Perceiving and Remembering. Review of Metaphysics 32 (March):407-436.
- W. D. Joske (1963). Inferring and Perceiving. Philosophical Review 72 (4):433-445.
- Dan D. Crawford (1974). Propositional and Nonpropositional Perceiving. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research 35 (December):201-210.
- James W. Cornman (1975). Chisholm on Sensing and Perceiving. In Keith Lehrer (ed.), Analysis And Metaphysics. Reidel 11--33.
- Elizabeth H. Wolgast (1958). Perceiving and Impressions. Philosophical Review 67 (April):226-236.
- James R. Kuehl (1970). Perceiving and Imaging. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research 31 (December):212-224.
- Frank K. Fair (1976). Two Problems with Roderick Chisholm's Perceiving. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research 36 (June):547-550.
- Dan D. Crawford (1974). Bergmann on Perceiving, Sensing, and Appearing. American Philosophical Quarterly 11 (April):103-112.
- M. J. Baker (1954). Perceiving, Imagining, and Being Mistaken. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research 14 (June):520-535.
- Don Locke (1968). Perceiving and Thinking, Part I. Aristotelian Society 173:173-190.
- Anthony M. Quinton (1968). Perceiving and Thinking, Part II. Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society 191:191-208.
- John W. Yolton (1961). Thinking And Perceiving: A Study In The Philosophy Of Mind. Open Court.
- Mark Eli Kalderon (2015). Review of John Seattle's Perceiving Things as They Are. [REVIEW] The Times Literary Supplement (5866).
- Mitchell Green (2010). Perceiving Emotions. Aristotelian Society Supplementary Volume 84 (1):45-61.
- Casey O'Callaghan (2010). Perceiving the Locations of Sounds. Review of Philosophy and Psychology 1 (1):123--140.
- Adrian Haddock (2011). The Disjunctive Conception of Perceiving. Philosophical Explorations 14 (1):23-42.
- Christian Coseru (2012). Perceiving Reality: Consciousness, Intentionality, and Cognition in Buddhist Philosophy. Oxford University Press.
- John C. Trueswell & Anna Papafragou, Perceiving and Remembering Events Cross-Linguistically: Evidence From Dual-Task Paradigms.
- Robert Briscoe (2010). Perceiving the Present: Systematization of Illusions or Illusion of Systematization? Cognitive Science 34 (8):1530-1542.
- John Turri (2010). Does Perceiving Entail Knowing? Theoria 76 (3):197-206.
- Ryan West & Adam C. Pelser (2015). Perceiving God Through Natural Beauty. Faith and Philosophy 32 (3):293-312.
- Liliana Albertazzi (2012). Qualitative Perceiving. Journal of Consciousness Studies 19 (11-12):11-12.
- Felicity Aulino (2014). Perceiving the Social Body. Journal of Religious Ethics 42 (3):415-441.
- Casey O'Callaghan (2010). Perceiving the Locations of Sounds. Review of Philosophy and Psychology 1 (1):123-140.
- R. Clark (1981). Sensing, Perceiving, Thinking. Grazer Philosophische Studien 12:273-95.
- John Turri (2008). Practical and Epistemic Justification in Alston's Perceiving God. Faith and Philosophy 25 (3):290 - 299.
- Theodor Ebert (1983). Aristotle on What Is Done in Perceiving. Zeitschrift für Philosophische Forschung 37 (2):181 - 198.
- Amit Chaturvedi (2014). Perceiving Reality: Consciousness, Intentionality, and Cognition in Buddhist Philosophy by Christian Coseru (Review). Philosophy East and West 64 (2):506-513.
- Richard Gale (1994). The Overall Argument of Alston's "Perceiving God". Religious Studies 30 (2):135 - 149.
- Peter Byrne (2000). Perceiving God and Realism. Philo 3 (2):74-88.
- Carrie Doehring, Ann Clarke, Kenneth I. Pargament, Alice Hayes, Dean Hammer, Markos Nickolas & Patricia Hughes (2009). Perceiving Sacredness in Life: Correlates and Predictors. Archive for the Psychology of Religion 31 (1):55-73.
- Ann Clarke, Alice Hayes, Patricia Hughes, Markos Nickolas, Carrie Doehring, Dean Hammer & Kenneth Pargament (2009). Perceiving Sacredness in Life: Correlates and Predictors. Archive for the Psychology of Religion 31 (1):55-73.
- Josep Call (2000). Intending and Perceiving. In Leonard Katz (ed.), Journal of Consciousness Studies. Imprint Academic 1--34.
- Bence Nanay (ed.) (2010). Perceiving the World. Oxford University Press.
- Dustin Stokes (2012). Perceiving and Desiring: A New Look at the Cognitive Penetrability of Experience. Philosophical Studies 158 (3):479-92.
- William P. Alston (1991). Perceiving God: The Epistemology of Religious Experience. Cornell University Press.
- Michael T. Turvey, R. E. Shaw, Edward S. Reed & William M. Mace (1981). Ecological Laws of Perceiving and Acting: In Reply to Fodor and Pylyshyn. Cognition 9 (3):237-304.
- Peter Carruthers (2015). Perceiving Mental States. Consciousness and Cognition 36:498-507.
- Ian Phillips (2010). Perceiving Temporal Properties. European Journal of Philosophy 18 (2):176-202.
- I. B. Phillips (2013). Perceiving the Passing of Time. Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society 113 (3):225-252.
- Pe Griffiths & Rd Gray (1994). Vision and Power, John Hyman the Causal Analysis of Perceiving Misrepresents the Senses as Natural Powers. Although the Senses Are Not Voluntary Powers, the Concept of an Opportunity to See, Hear, and so Forth, is an Essential Part of the Concept of a Sense.(Hence the Concept of an Opportunity is Not Coincident with the Con. [REVIEW] Journal of Philosophy 91 (5).
- Yaoda Xu & Marvin M. Chun (2009). Selecting and Perceiving Multiple Visual Objects. Trends in Cognitive Sciences 13 (4):167-174.
- Catherine Legg & James Franklin (forthcoming). Perceiving Necessity. Pacific Philosophical Quarterly.
- Bence Nanay (2012). Perceiving Tropes. Erkenntnis 77 (1):1-14.
|1 — 50 / 791||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: