- Peter C. McIntosh (1979). Fair Play: Ethics in Sport and Education. Heinemann.score: 870.0
- Peter C. McIntosh (1963). Sport in Society. London, C. A. Watts.score: 870.0
- J. S. McIntosh (2000). Peter Godfrey-Smith, Complexity and the Function of Mind in Nature. International Studies in the Philosophy of Science 14 (1):95-99.score: 360.0
- [deleted]Michael H. Thaut, David A. Peterson, Gerald C. McIntosh & Volker Hoemberg (2014). Music Mnemonics Aid Verbal Memory and Induce Learning Â€“ Related Brain Plasticity in Multiple Sclerosis. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 8.score: 240.0
- E. Alberdi, J. C. Becher, K. Gilhooly, J. Hunter, R. Logie, A. Lyon, N. McIntosh & J. Reiss (2001). Expertise and the Interpretation of Computerized Physiological Data: Implications Problems by Experts and Novices. Cognitive Science 5:121-152.score: 240.0
- Malcolm Nicolson (1988). Modeling Nature. Episodes in the History of Population Ecology, by Sharon E. Kingsland; The Background of Ecology: Concept and Theory, by Robert P. McIntosh; Saving the Prairies. The Life Cycle of the Founding School of American Plant Ecology 1895-1955, by Ronald C. Tobey; and Nature's Economy: A History of Ecological Ideas, by Donald Worster. [REVIEW] History of Science 26:183-200.score: 120.0
- David A. Wright (1993). Metals in the Environment Metal Ecotoxicology: Concepts and Applications Michael C. Newman Alan W. McIntosh. BioScience 43 (3):179-179.score: 120.0
- C. Abell (2005). McIntosh's Unrealistic Picture of Peacocke and Hopkins on Realistic Pictures. British Journal of Aesthetics 45 (1):64-68.score: 42.0
- Daniel N. McIntosh R. B. Zajonc Peter S. V. (1997). Facial Movement, Breathing, Temperature, and Affect: Implications of the Vascular Theory of Emotional Efference. Cognition and Emotion 11 (2):171-196.score: 24.0
- Daniel N. McIntosh R. B. Zajonc Peter S. Vig Stephen W. Emerick (1997). Facial Movement, Breathing, Temperature, and Affect: Implications of the Vascular Theory of Emotional Efference. Cognition and Emotion 11 (2):171-196.score: 24.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: