- Peter J. Bayley, Jennifer C. Frascino & Larry R. Squire (2005). Robust Habit Learning in the Absence of Awareness and Independent of the Medial Temporal Lobe. Nature 436 (7050):550-553.score: 290.0
- J. W. Ross, J. W. Glaser, D. Rasinski-Gregory, J. M. Gibson, C. Bayley & Giles R. Scofield (1994). Health Care Ethics Committees: The Next Generation. [REVIEW] HEC Forum 6 (3):157-162.score: 120.0
- Peter B. Bayley (1995). Understanding Large River: Floodplain Ecosystems. Bioscience 45 (3):153-158.score: 120.0
- Janet Snyder (2003). Francis Grew and Margrethe de Neergaard, Shoes and Pattens. 2nd Ed. Illustrations by Susan Mitford. (Medieval Finds From Excavations in London, 2.) Woodbridge, Eng., and Rochester, N.Y.: Boydell and Brewer, 2001. Pp. X, 145; 165 Black-and-White Figures and 22 Tables. $39.95. First Ed. Published in 1988 by Her Majesty's Stationery Office.Geoff Egan and Frances Pritchard, with Justine Bayley, Mike Heyworth, Rose Johnson, Peter Stott, Et Al., Dress Accessories, C.1150–C.1450. New Ed. Principal Illustrators: Susan Mitford and Nick Griffiths. (Medieval Finds From Excavations in London, 3.) Woodbridge, Eng., and Rochester, N.Y.: Boydell and Brewer, for the Museum of London, 2002. Pp. Xvi, 410 Plus 12 Color Plates; 269 Black-and-White Figures and Tables. $60. First Published in 1991 by Her Majesty's Stationery Office. [REVIEW] Speculum 78 (4):1301-1303.score: 36.0
- Peter J. Bayley Linda Isaac (2012). Eeg Coherence Between Prefrontal and Posterior Cortical Regions is Related to Negative Personality Traits. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 6.score: 30.0
- Anthony J. Lisska (1987). Francis C. Bayley 1905-1987. Proceedings and Addresses of the American Philosophical Association 61 (1):163 - 164.score: 12.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: