- Edwin W. Fay (1900). Lane's Latin Grammar A Latin Grammar for Schools and Colleges. By George M. Lane, Ph. D., LLD. Emeritus Professor in Latin in Harvard University. Harper & Brothers: New York and London, 1898. Pp. Xv. + 572. Price $1.50. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 14 (06):316-322.
- J. A. Towle (1895). Sihler's Edition of the Protagoras The Protagoras of Plato, with an Introduction and Notes, by E. G. Sihler, Ph.D. New and Revised Edition. Harper & Brothers. 1892. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 9 (03):174-175.
- R. D. R. D. (1985). Women, History and Theory. The Essays of Joan Kelly. By Joan Kelly. [REVIEW] History and Theory 24 (3):352.
- Leslie Brothers (2001). Friday's Footprint: How Society Shapes the Human Mind. Oxford University Press Usa.
- David Sloan Wilson, D. Ph & Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (2007). Health and the Ecology of Altruism. In Stephen G. Post (ed.), Altruism and Health: Perspectives From Empirical Research. OUP Usa
- Griffin Trotter, D. M. & D. Ph (2010). Review of Fritz Allhoff (Ed.), Physicians at War. [REVIEW] International Journal of Applied Philosophy 24 (1):81-86.
- David A. Reidy, D. J. & D. Ph, John Rawls.
- David A. Reidy, D. J. & D. Ph, Introduction to Ashgate Volume on John Rawls.
- D. Ph (1998). Lewis Gordon's Her Majesty's Other Children. Clr James Journal 6 (1):97-108.
- David A. Reidy, D. J. & D. Ph (2008). William Talbott's Which Rights Should Be Universal? [REVIEW] Human Rights Review 9 (2):181-191.
- Peter L. Benson, D. Ph, E. Gil Clary, & Scales & C. Peter (2007). Altruism and Health: Is There a Link During Adolescence? In Stephen G. Post (ed.), Altruism and Health: Perspectives From Empirical Research. OUP Usa
- Christopher Boehm & D. Ph (2007). A Short History of Altruism and Health. In Stephen G. Post (ed.), Altruism and Health: Perspectives From Empirical Research. OUP Usa
- Stephanie L. Brown, D. Ph, R. Michael Brown & Ashley Schiavone (2007). Close Relationships and Health Through the Lens of Selective Investment Theory. In Stephen G. Post (ed.), Altruism and Health: Perspectives From Empirical Research. OUP Usa
- Deborah D. Danner, D. Ph, Wallace V. Friesen, Adah N. Carter & A. M. (2007). Helping Behavior and Longevity: An Emotion Model. In Stephen G. Post (ed.), Altruism and Health: Perspectives From Empirical Research. OUP Usa
- Marivic Dizon, D. Ph, with Lisa D. Butler, PhD. & Koopman & Cheryl (2007). Befriending Mans Best Friends: Does Altruism Toward Animals Promote Psychological and Physical Health? In Stephen G. Post (ed.), Altruism and Health: Perspectives From Empirical Research. OUP Usa
- Gail Ironson, D. M. & D. Ph (2007). Altruism and Health in HIV. In Stephen G. Post (ed.), Altruism and Health: Perspectives From Empirical Research. OUP Usa
- Neal Krause & D. Ph (2007). Altruism, Religion, and Health: Exploring the Ways in Which Helping Others Benefits Support Providers. In Stephen G. Post (ed.), Altruism and Health: Perspectives From Empirical Research. OUP Usa
- Charlotte V. O. Witvliet & McCullough, E. Michael & D. Ph (2007). Forgiveness and Health: A Review and Theoretical Exploration of Emotion Pathways. In Stephen G. Post (ed.), Altruism and Health: Perspectives From Empirical Research. OUP Usa
- Paul Wink, PhD. & Dillon, Michele & D. Ph (2007). Do Generative Adolescents Become Healthy Older Adults? In Stephen G. Post (ed.), Altruism and Health: Perspectives From Empirical Research. OUP Usa
- R. M. D. & Joan Evans (1943). Time and Chance: The Story of Arthur Evans and His Forebears. Journal of Hellenic Studies 63:121.
- R. M. D. & Joan Evans (1937). Index to The Palace of Minos. Journal of Hellenic Studies 57:84.
- Joan Brothers (1965). Catholic Reflections on the Paul Report. Heythrop Journal 6 (1):55-65.
- Brian Bruya (2015). The Tacit Rejection of Multiculturalism in American Philosophy Ph.D. Programs: The Case of Chinese Philosophy. Dao: A Journal of Comparative Philosophy 14 (3):369-389.
- Ph D. Joan Brothers (1965). Catholic Reflections on the Paul Report. Heythrop Journal 6 (1):55–65.
- Richard Davidson, Richard J. Davidson, Ph.D.
- E. A. Sonnenschein (1890). New Editions of the Menaechmi of Plautus T. Macci Plauti Menaechmi, Editio Altera a F. Schoell Recognita (Leipzig, Teubner, 1889). 5 M. 60. The Menaechmi of Plautus, Edited on the Basis of Brix's Edition, by Harold North Fowler, Ph. D. (Leach, Shewell and Sanborn, Boston and New York, 1889). [REVIEW] The Classical Review 4 (05):212-214.
- T. E. Page (1892). An American Edition and Translation of Horace Horace, Edited with Explanatory Notes by Thomas Chase, LL.D. Philadelphia, Eldredge and Brother. Revised Edition, 1892; 1 Doll. 10c. Text Pp. 1—252, Notes 253—458. The Odes and Epodes of Horace, Translated Into English Verse with an Introduction and Notes and Latin Text by John B. Hague, Ph. D. New York: G. B. Putnam's Sons, 1892. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 6 (08):354-357.
- Tomáš Hlobil (2008). Ph. D. Theses in Progress (Aesthetics in Central Europe). Estetika 45 (1):104-108.
- G. K. D. Crozier & Maya J. Goldenberg (2010). Jennifer Caseldine-Bracht is a Ph. D. Student in the Department of Philosophy at Michigan State University. She is a Research Associate for the Institute of Human Rights at Indiana University-Purdue University, Fort Wayne. [REVIEW] International Journal of Feminist Approaches to Bioethics 3 (1).
- J. D. Craig (1933). An Index to Terence Index Verborum Terentianus. By Edgar B. Jenkins, Ph.D. Pp. Ix +187. Chapel Hill: The University of North Carolina Press, 1932. Cloth, $2.50. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 47 (01):22-23.
- A. D. Lindsay (1932). The Republic in the Loeb Library Plato: The Republic. With an English Translation by Paul Shorey, Ph.D., LL.D., Litt.D. Books I-V. (Loeb Classical Library.) London: Heinemann, 1930. Cloth, 10s.; Leather, 12s. 6d. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 46 (01):14-15.
- D. Atkinson (1926). Nicolaus of Damascus' Life of Augustus. By Clayton Morris Hall, Ph.D. Pp. 97. Northampton, Mass.: Smith College Classical Studies, No. 4, 1923. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 40 (04):138-139.
- D. S. Robertson (1926). Aeschylus Aeschylus. With an English Translation by Herbert Weir Smyth, Ph.D., Eliot Professor of Greek Literature in Harvard University. In 2 Vols. The Loeb Library. London: Heinemann; New York: Putnam. Cloth, Each Vol. 10s. Net. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 40 (6):198-199.
- T. D. Seymour (1889). A Theory of the Origin and Development of the Heroic Hexameter. By Fitz Geeald Tisdall, Ph.D. 40 Pp. New York, 1889. The Classical Review 3 (08):368-.
- B. D. Hendy (1939). Crooked Personalities in Childhood and After: An Introduction to Psychotherapy. By Raymond B. Cattell, M.A., B.Sc, Ph.D.(Lond.). (London: Nisbet & Co., Ltd.; Cambridge: At the University Press. 1938. Pp. Xi + 215. Price 7s. 6d.). [REVIEW] Philosophy 14 (56):477-.
- D. E. Sharp (1928). Duns Scotus. By C. R. S. Harris D.Phil., Ph.D,. (Oxford: Clarendon Press. 1927. 2 Vols. Vol. I, Pp. 380; Vol. II, Pp. 400. Price 42s. Net.). [REVIEW] Philosophy 3 (09):102-.
- D. Atkinson (1923). Boak's History of Rome A History of Rome to 565 A.D. By Arthur E. R. Boak, Ph.D. Pp. 444. Macmillan, 1922. The Classical Review 37 (7-8):171-172.
- D. Atkinson (1926). The Founding of the Roman Empire The Founding of the Roman Empire. F. B. Marsh, Ph.D. Pp. 329. University of Texas Studies. University of Texas Press, 1922. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 40 (02):81-82.
- Barbara J. Evans, Sven Ove Hansson, Steve Heilig, Ana Smith Iltis, Kenneth V. Iserson, Anita F. Khayat, Greg Loeben, Jerry Menikoff & Rebecca D. Pentz (2004). Nancy Berlinger, Ph. D., M. Div., is Deputy Director and Associate for Religious Studies at The Hastings Center, Garrison, New York. Michael A. DeVita, MD, is Associate Professor of Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine and Chair of the UPMC Ethics Committee, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 13:313-314.
- M. L. D'Ooge (1895). Graves's Edition of the Philoctetes The Philoctetes of Sophocles, by Frank P. Graves, Ph. D., Professor in Tuffs College, Boston: Leach, Shewell, and Sanborn. 1893. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 9 (01):53-.
- Jack Coulehan, John B. Davis, Joseph C. D’Oronzio, Steve Heilig, D. Micah Hester, Kenneth V. Iserson & Greg Loeben (2002). Bette Anton, MLS, is the Head Librarian of the Optometry Library/Health Sciences Information Service. This Library Serves the University of California at Berkeley–University of California at San Francisco Joint Medical Program and the University of California at Berkeley School of Optometry. Robert Baker, Ph. D., is Professor of Philosophy and Director of the Center For. [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 11:327-328.
- Joseph C. D'Oronzio & Albuquerque Board (1994). Bette Anton, MLS, is Associate Librarian in the Health and Medical Sciences Department, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley Catherine A. Berglund, B. Sc.(Psych), Ph. D., is an Associate Fellow in the Science and Technology Studies Department, University of Wollongong, Australia, and has Recently Been Awarded Her Doctorate for a Dissertation on Professional And. [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 3:496-497.
- B. D. Hendy (1941). Revelation and the Unconscious. By R. Scott Frayn, B.A., B.D., Ph.D. (London: The Epworth Press. 1940. Pp. 240. Price 10s. 6d.). [REVIEW] Philosophy 16 (64):434-.
- D. S. Robertson (1929). Aulus Gellius in English The Attic Nights of Aulus Gellius. By John C. Rolfe, Ph.D., Litt.D., University of Pennsylvania. (Loeb Classical Library.) In Three Volumes. Pp. Lxiii + 464, Xxxvii + 532, Xxix + 500. London: Heinemann, 1927, 1928. Each Volume, 10s. Net. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 43 (04):148-149.
- T. D. Goodall (1890). An Inductive Latin Method, by William R. Harper, Ph. D., and Isaac B. Burgess, A. M. Ivison, Blakeman and Co., New York. 1888. Pp. Viii. 323.An Inductive Greek Method, by William R. Harper, Ph. D., and William E. Waters, Ph. D. Ivison, Blakeman and Co., New York, 1888. Pp. Viii. 355. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 4 (07):315-316.
- J. D. Duff (1933). W. W. Ewbank, B.A., Ph.D.: The Poems of Cicero. Pp. Ix+267. University of London Press, Ltd., 1933. Cloth, 8s. 6d. Net. The Classical Review 47 (06):242-243.
- B. D. Hendy (1941). Guide to Mental Health. By H. D. Jennings White M.A., Ph.D. (London: C. W. Daniel Company, Ltd. Pp. 298. Price 15s. Net.). [REVIEW] Philosophy 16 (62):215-.
- H. D. Oakeley (1932). Personality and Reason. By Roberta Crutcher M.A., Ph.D., With a Preface by Professor H. Wildon Carr. (London: The Favil Press, 1931). [REVIEW] Philosophy 7 (25):92-.
- Hilda D. Oakeley (1931). Personality and Will. By Francis Aveling, M.C., D.Lit., D.Sc, Ph.D. The Contemporary Library of Psychology. (London: Nisbet & Co. Cambridge: At the University Press. 1931. Pp. X + 245. Price 5s.). [REVIEW] Philosophy 6 (24):515-.
- R. D. Archer-Hind (1901). Selections From Plato. By Lewis Leaming Forman. Ph.D., Instructor in Greek in Cornell University. Macmillan, 1900. Fcap. 8vo. Pp. Lx + 510. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 15 (04):230-.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: