- Richard A. A. Kanaan & Philip K. McGuire (2012). Conceptual Challenges in the Neuroimaging of Psychiatric Disorders. Philosophy, Psychiatry, and Psychology 18 (4):323-332.score: 870.0
- Richard Aa Kanaan & Philip K. McGuire (2011). Challenges for Psychiatric Neuroimaging: The Case of Conversion Disorder. Philosophy, Psychiatry, and Psychology 18 (4):345-348.score: 870.0
- G. Philip Robertson, Scott L. Collins, David R. Foster, Nicholas Brokaw, Hugh W. Ducklow, Ted L. Gragson, Corinna Gries, Stephen K. Hamilton, A. David McGuire & John C. Moore (2012). Long-Term Ecological Research in a Human-Dominated World. Bioscience 62 (4):342-353.score: 870.0
- Peter K. Machamer, James E. McGuire & Justin Sytsma (2005). Knowing Causes: Descartes on the World of Matter. Philosophica 76.score: 280.0
- J. E. McGuire & Stephen K. Strange (1988). An Annotated Translation of Plotinus Ennead III 7: On Eternity and Time. Ancient Philosophy 8 (2):251-271.score: 240.0
- C. H. Y. Fu, E. Amaro, M. Brammer, F. Ahmad, C. Andrew, S. C. R. Williams, N. Vythelingum & P. K. McGuire (2000). Alien Voices: An Event-Related fMRI Study of Overt Verbal Self-Monitoring. Consciousness and Cognition 9 (2):S51 - S51.score: 240.0
- Brian Bruya (ed.) (2010). Effortless Attention: A New Perspective in the Cognitive Science of Attention and Action. MIT Press.score: 24.0
- Lois Schafer Mahoney & Linda Thorn (2006). An Examination of the Structure of Executive Compensation and Corporate Social Responsibility: A Canadian Investigation. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 69 (2):149 - 162.score: 24.0
- Roald Hoffmann (2012). Roald Hoffmann on the Philosophy, Art, and Science of Chemistry. Oxford University Press.score: 24.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: