- Richard Scheer & Professor Emeritus (2006). The Origin of Intentions. Philosophical Investigations 29 (4):358–368.
- Antony Flew & Professor Emeritus (2006). Behold the Antichrist: Bentham on Religion – Delos B. McKown. Philosophical Investigations 29 (4):391–394.
- David A. Buehler (1996). Robert Arnold, MD, is Assistant Professor of Medicine and Associate Director of Education at the Center for Medical Ethics, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. William Ao Atchley, MD, is Founder and Director of the International Bioethics Institute, and Clinical Professor Emeritus, University of California, San Francisco. Leslie G, Biesecker, MD, is a Pediatric Geneticist in the Laboratory of Genetic. [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 5:184-186.
- Sara Klein-Braslavy (2005). Bernard R. Goldstein, University Professor Emeritus at the University of Pittsburgh, has Written Extensively on Medieval Astronomical Texts and Tables in Hebrew, Arabic, Latin, and Spanish. In Collaboration with José Chabás He has Published Astronomy in the Iberian Peninsula: Abraham Zacut and the Transition From Manuscript to Print (American. [REVIEW] Arabic Sciences and Philosophy 15:277-327.
- Herbert A. Davidson (2005). Joshua Blau is Professor Emeritus of Arabic of the Hebrew University. His Most Recent Books Include The Emergence and Linguistic Background of Judaeo-Arabic: A Study of the Origins of Neo-Arabic and Middle Arabic (Jerusalem, 1965, 1999); The Wanderings of Judah Alḥ Arizi: Five Accounts of His Travels (Jerusalem, 2002; Hebrew). [REVIEW] Arabic Sciences and Philosophy 15:277-327.
- T. E. Jessop (1932). The Platonic Tradition in Anglo-Saxon Philosophy. By J. H. Muirhead LL.D., Professor Emeritus of Philosophy in the University of Birmingham. (London: Allen & Unwin. 1931. Pp. 446. Price 16s.). [REVIEW] Philosophy 7 (26):223-.
- Ivan Domingues (2010). Session of the Congregation of Fafich/Ufmg for the Granting of the Title of Professor Emeritus to Prof. Jose Henrique Santos and Other Colleagues. Kriterion: Journal of Philosophy 51 (121):293-297.
- Carolyn Eisele (forthcoming). Professor Emeritus, Hunter College 215 E. 68th St. New York, New York 10021. Semiotics.
- E. Talmor & S. Talmor (1993). Kaplan, Abraham, Professor-Emeritus, Haifa-University, Israel-in-Memoriam. History of European Ideas 17 (5):573-573.
- Douglas Kirsner (2014). Emeritus Professor Max Charlesworth, A.O. Sophia 53 (3):305-307.
- Bernard R. Goldstein & Y. Tzvi Langermann (2005). Georg (Jiř Í, George) Alter (1891–1972) Was an Astronomer, Historian of Astronomy, and Musician. A Biographical Account Appears in This Issue of Aleph (Pp. 115–156). Gad Freudenthal is Senior Research Fellow Emeritus at the CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique) in Paris, and a Professor. [REVIEW] Arabic Sciences and Philosophy 15:277-327.
- Jose M. Almudí (2002). Andrew Ahlgren is Associate Director of Project 2061 of the American Asso-Ciation for the Advancement of Science and Emeritus Professor of Education at the University of Minnesota. He Was a Major Participant in the Development of the High-School Physics Course Harvard Project Physics, and the Recent AAAS Books Science for All Americans and Benchmarks for Science Literacy. He Has. [REVIEW] Science and Education 11:317-319.
- J. L. Heilbron & Helge Kragh (2013). Von Leibniz'Metaphysik (2001), Leibniz: Metaphilosophy and Metaphysics, 1666–1686 (2005), and Biomedical Ontology and the Metaphysics of Composite Substances, 1540–1670 (2010). Martin Campbell-Kelly is Emeritus Professor in the Department of Com-Puter Science at the University of Warwick, Where He Specializes in The. [REVIEW] Perspectives on Science 21 (3).
- Jeff Malpas (2007). William David Joske 1928 - 2006 Emeritus Professor of Philosophy, University of Tasmania. Australasian Journal of Philosophy 85 (2):341 – 342.
- Z. H. Archibald (1992). Colonists and Natives Jean-Paul Descoeudres (Ed.): Greek Colonists and Native Populations. Proceedings of the First Australian Congress of Classical Archaeology Held in Honour of Emeritus Professor A. D.Trendall, Sydney 9–14 July 1985. Pp. Xxxix + 704; 161 Figs., 64 Plates. Canberra/Oxford: Humanities Research Centre/Clarendon Press, 1990. £85. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 42 (01):143-145.
- Edwin W. Fay (1900). Lane's Latin Grammar A Latin Grammar for Schools and Colleges. By George M. Lane, Ph. D., LLD. Emeritus Professor in Latin in Harvard University. Harper & Brothers: New York and London, 1898. Pp. Xv. + 572. Price $1.50. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 14 (06):316-322.
- C. C. J. Webb (1937). The Philosophical Bases of Theism. By G. Dawes Hicks M.A., Ph.D., Litt.D., Fellow of the British Academy and Emeritus Professor of Philosophy in the University of London. (London: George Allen & Unwin, Ltd. 1937. Pp. 272. Price 8s. 6d. Net.). [REVIEW] Philosophy 12 (48):485-.
- L. J. Russell (1930). Mind at the Crossways. By C. Lloyd Morgan D.Sc., LL.D., F.R.S., Emeritus Professor in the University of Bristol. (London: Williams and Norgate, 1929. Pp. Xi + 275. Price 10s. 6d. Net.). [REVIEW] Philosophy 5 (18):279-.
- A. E. Elder (1935). A Common Faith. By John Dewey , Professor of Philosophy, Emeritus, in Columbia University. (New Haven: Yale University Press; London: Humphrey Milford, Oxford University Press. 1934. Pp. 87. Price $1.50; 7s. Net.). [REVIEW] Philosophy 10 (38):235-.
- Simona Giordano, Kenneth Gundle, John Harris, Anne Hunsaker Hawkins, Matti Häyry, Kenneth V. Iserson, Greg Loeben, Terrance McConnell & Ann E. Mills (2005). Walt Davis, MD, MA, is Assistant Professor, Director of Graduate Education and a Member of the University of Virginia's Clinical Ethics Service, at the Center for Biomedical Ethics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia. Raanon Gillon, MD, is the Former Editor of the Journal of Medical Ethics and Emeritus Professor of Medical Ethics, Imperial College, London, England. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 14:1-2.
- R. McKenzie (1931). Notes on Indo-European Etymologies. Preliminary to a Full Discussion of Indo-European Roots and Their Formation. By T. G. Tucker, C.M.G., Litt.D., Emeritus Professor of Classical Philology in the University of Melbourne. Pp. 38. Halle A. S.: Max Niemeyer Verlag, N.D. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 45 (05):204-.
- Richard T. Elliott (1916). The Scholia on the Aves of Aristophanes The Scholia on the Aves of Aristophanes, with an Introduction on the Origin, Development, Transmission, and Extant Sources of the Old Greek Commentary on His Comedies. Collected and Edited by John Williams White, Ph.D., Professor of Greek Emeritus in the Harvard University. Pp. Cxii + 378. Boston and London: Ginn and Co., 1914. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 30 (03):74-80.
- J. S. Mackenzie (1926). Contemporary British Philosophy: Personal Statements. Edited by J. H. Muirhead, LL.D., Emeritus Professor of the University of Birmingham. [REVIEW] Philosophy 1 (2):238.
- T. K. Penniman (1944). Lamps of Anthropology. By John Murphy, D.Litt., D.D., Emeritus Professor of Comparative Religion in the University of Manchester. (University of Manchester Press. 1943. Pp. Ix + 179. Price 7s. 6d. Net.). [REVIEW] Philosophy 19 (73):182-.
- Troyen A. Brennan (1997). Jurrit Bergsma, Ph. D., is a Psychotherapist and Medical Psychologist in Private Practice, Emeritus Professor in Medical Psychology at the Medical School of Utrecht University in the Netherlands, and Visiting Professor at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. Frederick O. Bonkovsky, Ph. D., is Acting Chief of Bioethics at the National. [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 6:5-7.
- Gilles Lamoureux (2004). Towards the Death of Humanity: Dehumanization: The Affliction Destroying Mankind and Modern Society, Immunologist and Emeritus Professor. Authorhouse.
- Listowel (1934). A Bibliography of Aesthetics and of the Philosophy of the Fine Arts From 1900 to 1932. Compiled and Edited by William A. Hammond, Professor of Philosophy, Emeritus, in Cornell University. Revised and Enlarged Edition. (New York: Longmans, Green & Co. 1934. Pp. X + 205.). [REVIEW] Philosophy 9 (36):497-.
- Douglas Bush (1976). Professor Fish on the Milton "Variorum". Critical Inquiry 3 (1):179-182.
- Edmund Gettier (1963). Is Justified True Belief Knowledge? Analysis 23 (6):121-123.
- Cornel West (1989). The American Evasion of Philosophy: A Genealogy of Pragmatism. University of Wisconsin Press.
- Ernst Mayr (2007). What Makes Biology Unique?: Considerations on the Autonomy of a Scientific Discipline. Cambridge University Press.
- Leo Strauss (1979). Natural Right and History (Chicago, 1953). The Correspondence Between Ethical Egoists and Natural Rights Theorists is Considerable Today, as Suggested by a Comparison of My" Recent Work in Ethical Egoism," American Philosophical Quarterly 16 (2):1-15.
- John Corcoran (2008). Remembering My Life with Peter Hare. Philosophy Now 58:62-70.
- Nelson Goodman & Catherine Z. Elgin (1986). Interpretation and Identity: Can the Work Survive the World? Critical Inquiry 12 (3):564-575.
- Leo Strauss (1997). Spinoza's Critique of Religion. University of Chicago Press.
- Arnold Hermann (2004). To Think Like God: Pythagoras and Parmenides. The Origins of Philosophy. Parmenides Publishing.
- W. V. Quine (1979). On the Nature of Moral Values. Critical Inquiry 5 (3):471-480.
- Mark Rollins (ed.) (1993). Danto and His Critics. Blackwell.
- W. V. Quine (1978). A Postscript on Metaphor. Critical Inquiry 5 (1):161-162.
- Kenneth Schmitz (2005). The Recovery of Wonder: The New Freedom and the Asceticism of Power. Mcgill-Queen's University Press.
- Hans-Georg Gadamer & John McCumber (1989). Back From Syracuse? Critical Inquiry 15 (2):427-430.
- René Wellek (1978). The New Criticism: Pro and Contra. Critical Inquiry 4 (4):611-624.
- Stuart Hameroff, The Quantum Mind Of.
- Norris Clarke (1999). The Thomism of Norris Clarke. Philosophy and Theology 11 (2):265-285.
- Matjaz Gams (ed.) (1997). Mind Versus Computer: Were Dreyfus and Winograd Right? Amsterdam: IOS Press.
- Andrea Asperti & Jeremy Avigad, Zen and the Art of Formalization.
- Carol Rausch Albright (2011). Reviving Christian Humanism: The New Conversation on Spirituality, Theology, and Psychology. American Journal of Theology and Philosophy 32 (1):94-97.
- Peter H. Hess (1981). Justified True Belief is Knowledge. Dialogue 20 (4):665-673.
- Raul Corazzon, Annotated Bibliography of Lambertus Marie de Rijk.
- Chiara Bassetti (2014). Kenneth Liberman: More Studies in Ethnomethodology. Human Studies 37 (4):597-602.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: