- [deleted]John Campbell (2013). Causation and Mechanisms in Psychiatry. In K. W. M. Fulford (ed.), The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy and Psychiatry. Oxford University Press
- [deleted]David A. Jopling (2013). Placebo Effects in Psychiatry and Psychotherapy. In K. W. M. Fulford (ed.), The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy and Psychiatry. Oxford University Press
- [deleted]James Phillips (2013). Technology and Psychiatry. In K. W. M. Fulford (ed.), The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy and Psychiatry. Oxford University Press
- [deleted]Kenneth F. Schaffner (2013). Reduction and Reductionism in Psychiatry. In K. W. M. Fulford (ed.), The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy and Psychiatry. Oxford University Press
- [deleted]Matthew Smith (2008). Roy Porter Student Essay Prize WinnerPsychiatry Limited: Hyperactivity and the Evolution of American Psychiatry, 1957–1980. Social History of Medicine.
- Zdenka Brzović, Jelena Hodak, Luca Malatesti, Vesna Šendula-Jengić & Predrag Šustar (2016). Problem klasifikacije u filozofiji psihijatrije : slučaj psihopatije (The problems of classification in the philosophy of psychiatry: the case of psychopathy. Prolegomena 15 (1):21-41.
- Luca Malatesti & Marko Jurjako (2016). Vrijednosti u psihijatriji i pojam mentalne bolesti (Eng. Values in psychiatry and the concept of mental illness). Moralni, Politički I Epistemološki Odgovori Na Društvene Devijacije (Eng. Moral, Political, and Epistemological Responses to Antisocial Deviation).
- Will Davies (2016). Externalist Psychiatry. Analysis 76 (3):290-296.
- A. R. Singh (2013). Psychiatry's Catch 22, Need for Precision, and Placing Schools in Perspective. Mens Sana Monographs 11 (1):42.
- [deleted]Carlos Almeida, Brett Blatter, Trevor Cohen & Vimla L. Patel (2007). Reevaluating Recovery: Perceived Violations and Preemptive Interventions on Emergency Psychiatry Rounds. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association.
- [deleted]Robert Harland & Gareth Owen (2006). Editor's Introduction: Theme Issue on Phenomenology and Psychiatry for the 21st Century. Taking Phenomenology Seriously. Schizophrenia Bulletin.
- [deleted]Ellen Herman (1997). A History of Psychiatry: From the Era of the Asylum to the Age of Prozac, By Edward Shorter. Journal of American History.
- Guy Widdershoven (ed.) (2008). Empirical Ethics in Psychiatry. Oxford University Press.
- Jonathan Y. Tsou (2011). The Importance of History for Philosophy of Psychiatry: The Case of the DSM and Psychiatric Classification. Journal of the Philosophy of History 5 (3):446-470.
- Kenneth S. Kendler & Josef Parnas (eds.) (2008). Philosophical Issues in Psychiatry: Explanation, Phenomenology, and Nosology. Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Dieneke Hubbeling (2012). The Application of Cartwright's Concept of Capacities to Complex Interventions in Psychiatry. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 18 (5):1013-1018.
- Douglas F. Watt & David I. Pincus (2004). Neural Substrates of Consciousness: Implications for Clinical Psychiatry. In Jaak Panksepp (ed.), Textbook of Biological Psychiatry. Wiley-Liss 75-110.
- Grant Gillett (2009). The Mind and its Discontents: An Essay in Discursive Psychiatry. Oxford University Press.
- J. McMillan (2009). Psychiatry and Philosophy of Science * By R. COOPER. Analysis 69 (1):195-197.
- Tim Thornton (2007). Essential Philosophy of Psychiatry. Oxford University Press.
- Jim Hopkins (2013). Understanding and Healing: Psychiatry and Psychoanalysis in the Era of Neuroscience. In FulfordW (ed.), Oxford Handbook of the Philosophy of Psychiatry. Oxford University Press
- Matthew Broome & Lisa Bortolotti (eds.) (2009). Psychiatry as Cognitive Neuroscience: Philosophical Perspectives. Oxford University Press.
- Angela Woods (2011). The Sublime Object of Psychiatry: Schizophrenia in Clinical and Cultural Theory. Oxford University Press, Usa.
- K. W. M. Fulford (ed.) (2013). The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy and Psychiatry. Oxford University Press.
- S. Nassir Ghaemi (2007). The Concepts of Psychiatry: A Pluralistic Approach to the Mind and Mental Illness. Johns Hopkins University Press.
- K. W. M. Fulford (2006). Oxford Textbook of Philosophy and Psychiatry. Oxford University Press.
- Roger Higgs (2004). The Contribution of Narrative Ethics to Issues of Capacity in Psychiatry. Health Care Analysis 12 (4):307-316.
- A. R. Singh & S. A. Singh (2009). Notes on a Few Issues in the Philosophy of Psychiatry. Mens Sana Monographs 7 (1):128.
- Kenneth S. Kendler & Josef Parnas (eds.) (2012). Philosophical Issues in Psychiatry Ii: Nosology. OUP Oxford.
- Mona Gupta (2007). Does Evidence-Based Medicine Apply to Psychiatry? Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 28 (2):103.
- Somogy Varga (2012). Evolutionary Psychiatry and Depression: Testing Two Hypotheses. [REVIEW] Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 15 (1):41-52.
- Brian T. Anderson (2012). Ayahuasca as Antidepressant? Psychedelics and Styles of Reasoning in Psychiatry. Anthropology of Consciousness 23 (1):44-59.
- A. Singh & S. Singh (2004). Resolution of the Polarisation of Ideologies and Approaches in Psychiatry. Mens Sana Monographs 2 (2):5.
- Peter Good (2001). Language for Those Who Have Nothing: Mikhail Bakhtin and the Landscape of Psychiatry. Kluwer Academic/Plenum.
- Samuel B. Guze (1992). Why Psychiatry is a Branch of Medicine. Oxford University Press.
- John McMillan & Grant R. Gillett (2005). Moral Responsibility, Consciousness and Psychiatry. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 39 (11):1018-1021.
- Christoph Hoerl (2013). Jaspers on Explaining and Understanding in Psychiatry. In Thomas Fuchs & Giovanni Stanghellini (eds.), One Hundred Years of Karl Jaspers' General Psychopathology. Oxford University Press
- Thomas R. V. Nys & Maurits G. Nys (2006). Psychiatry Under Pressure: Reflections on Psychiatry's Drift Towards a Reductionist Biomedical Conception of Mental Illness. [REVIEW] Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 9 (1):107-115.
- Claire L. Pouncey & Jonathan M. Lukens (2010). Madness Versus Badness: The Ethical Tension Between the Recovery Movement and Forensic Psychiatry. [REVIEW] Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 31 (1):93-105.
- Jennifer Radden (ed.) (2004). The Philosophy of Psychiatry: A Companion. Oxford University Press.
- K. W. M. Fulford (ed.) (2003). Nature and Narrative: An Introduction to the New Philosophy of Psychiatry. Oxford University Press.
- Elisabetta Basso (2012). From the Problem of the Nature of Psychosis to the Phenomenological Reform of Psychiatry. Historical and Epistemological Remarks on Ludwig Binswanger’s Psychiatric Project. Medicine Studies 3 (4):215-232.
- Alison C. Boyce (2009). Neuroimaging in Psychiatry: Evaluating the Ethical Consequences for Patient Care. Bioethics 23 (6):349-359.
- Jacinta O. A. Tan & Jorg M. Fegert (2004). Capacity and Competence in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. Health Care Analysis 12 (4):285-294.
- Kevin Aho & Charles Guignon (2011). Medicalized Psychiatry and the Talking Cure: A Hermeneutic Intervention. [REVIEW] Human Studies 34 (3):293-308.
- Romain Schneckenburger (2011). Biological Psychiatry and Normative Problems: From Nosology to Destigmatization Campaigns. Medicine Studies 3 (1):9-17.
- K. William M. Fulford (1995). Mind and Madness: New Directions in the Philosophy of Psychiatry. In A. Phillips Griffiths (ed.), Royal Institute of Philosophy Supplement. Cambridge University Press 5-24.
- Elly Vintiadis (2014). A Frame of Mind From Psychiatry. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy (4):523-532.
- J. S. Blumenthal-Barby (2014). Psychiatry's New Manual : Ethical and Conceptual Dimensions. Journal of Medical Ethics 40 (8):531-536.
- Lawrie Reznek (1991). The Philosophical Defence of Psychiatry. Routledge.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: