- Lainie Rutkow, Jon S. Vernick, Maxim Gakh, Jennifer Siegel, Carol B. Thompson & Daniel J. Barnett (2014). The Public Health Workforce and Willingness to Respond to Emergencies: A 50‐State Analysis of Potentially Influential Laws. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 42 (1):64-71.
- Susan M. Allan, Benjamin Mason Meier, Joan Miles, Gregg Underheim & Anne C. Haddix (2007). Why and How States Are Updating Their Public Health Laws. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 35 (s4):39-42.
- Elva Yañez, Gary Cox, Mike Cooney & Robert Eadie (2003). Preemption in Public Health: The Dynamics of Clean Indoor Air Laws. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 31 (s4):84-85.
- Scott C. Burris & Evan D. Anderson (2011). Making the Case for Laws That Improve Health: The Work of the Public Health Law Research National Program Office. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 39 (s1):15-20.
- Robert M. Pestronk, Brian Kamoie, David Fidler, Gene Matthews, Georges C. Benjamin, Ralph T. Bryan, Socrates H. Tuch, Richard Gottfried, Jonathan E. Fielding, Fran Schmitz & Stephen Redd (2008). Improving Laws and Legal Authorities for Public Health Emergency Legal Preparedness. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 36 (s1):47-51.
- Brian Kamoie, Robert M. Pestronk, Peter Baldridge, David Fidler, Leah Devlin, George A. Mensah & Michael Doney (2008). Assessing Laws and Legal Authorities for Public Health Emergency Legal Preparedness. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 36 (s1):23-27.
- Jean O'Connor, Paul Jarris, Richard Vogt & Heather Horton (2011). Public Health Preparedness Laws and Policies: Where Do We Go After Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza? Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 39 (s1):51-55.
- Victor Richardson, Sallie Milam & Denise Chrysler (2015). Is Sharing De-Identified Data Legal? The State of Public Health Confidentiality Laws and Their Interplay with Statistical Disclosure Limitation Techniques. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 43 (s1):83-86.
- Sabina Gainotti, Nicola Moran, Carlo Petrini & Darren Shickle (2008). Ethical Models Underpinning Responses to Threats to Public Health: A Comparison of Approaches to Communicable Disease Control in Europe. Bioethics 22 (9):466-476.
- Lawrence O. Gostin (2001). Health Information: Reconciling Personal Privacy with the Public Good of Human Health. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis 9 (3):321-335.
- Patrick O'Byrne, Alyssa Bryan & Marie Roy (2013). HIV Criminal Prosecutions and Public Health: An Examination of the Empirical Research. Medical Humanities 39 (2):85-90.
- James G. Hodge, Lawrence O. Gostin, Kristine Gebbie & Deborah L. Erickson (2006). Transforming Public Health Law: The Turning Point Model State Public Health Act. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 34 (1):77-84.
- Diane E. Hoffmann & Virginia Rowthorn (2008). Building Public Health Law Capacity at the Local Level. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 36 (s3):6-28.
- Dhrubajyoti Bhattacharya (2007). An Exploration of Conceptual and Temporal Fallacies in International Health Law and Promotion of Global Public Health Preparedness. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 35 (4):588-598.
- Jennifer S. Bard (2011). When Public Health and Genetic Privacy Collide: Positive and Normative Theories Explaining How ACA's Expansion of Corporate Wellness Programs Conflicts with GINA's Privacy Rules. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 39 (3):469-487.
- Gregg D. Caruso (forthcoming). Free Will Skepticism and Criminal Behavior: A Public Health-Quarantine Model. Southwest Philosophy Review 32 (1).
- Jonny Anomaly (2012). Is Obesity a Public Health Problem? Public Health Ethics 5 (3):216-221.
- Madison Powers, Ruth Faden & Yashar Saghai (2012). Liberty, Mill and the Framework of Public Health Ethics. Public Health Ethics 5 (1):6-15.
- Jonny Anomaly (2011). Public Health and Public Goods. Public Health Ethics 4 (3):251-259.
- Kathryn L. MacKay (2015). The Restaurant Food Hot Potato: Stop Passing It on—A Commentary on Mah and Timming’s, ‘Equity in Public Health Ethics: The Case of Menu Labelling Policy at the Local Level. Public Health Ethics 8 (1):90-93.
- Muireann Quigley & John Harris (2008). Personal or Public Health? In Michael Boylan (ed.), International Public Health Policy & Ethics. Dordrecht 15--29.
- Angus Dawson & Marcel Verweij (eds.) (2009). Ethics, Prevention, and Public Health. OUP Oxford.
- Per-Anders Tengland (2010). Health Promotion or Disease Prevention: A Real Difference for Public Health Practice? [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis 18 (3):203-221.
- Federica Russo (2012). Public Health Policy, Evidence, and Causation: Lessons From the Studies on Obesity. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 15 (2):141-151.
- Kalle Grill & Angus Dawson (forthcoming). Ethical Frameworks in Public Health Decision-Making: Defending a Value-Based and Pluralist Approach. Health Care Analysis:1-17.
- John E. Ataguba & Gavin Mooney (2011). A Communitarian Approach to Public Health. Health Care Analysis 19 (2):154-164.
- Shawn H. E. Harmon (2009). International Public Health Law: Not so Much WHO as Why, and Not Enough WHO and Why Not? [REVIEW] Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 12 (3):245-255.
- Peter West-Oram (2013). Freedom of Conscience and Health Care in the United States of America: The Conflict Between Public Health and Religious Liberty in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Health Care Analysis 21 (3):237-247.
- David B. Resnik (2015). Food and Beverage Policies and Public Health Ethics. Health Care Analysis 23 (2):122-133.
- Rick Mayes & Blair Armistead (2013). Chronic Disease, Prevention Policy, and the Future of Public Health and Primary Care. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 16 (4):691-697.
- David Badcott (2011). Professional Values in Community and Public Health Pharmacy. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 14 (2):187-194.
- Michèle St-Pierre, Daniel Reinharz & Jacques-Bernard Gauthier (2006). Organizing the Public Health-Clinical Health Interface: Theoretical Bases. [REVIEW] Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 9 (1):97-106.
- Lenny R. Vartanian & Joshua M. Smyth (2013). Primum Non Nocere: Obesity Stigma and Public Health. [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 10 (1):49-57.
- Ross Upshur (2013). What Does Public Health Ethics Tell (Or Not Tell) Us About Intervening in Non-Communicable Diseases? Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 10 (1):19-28.
- Giovanni De Grandis (forthcoming). Practical Integration: The Art of Balancing Values, Institutions and Knowledge. Lessons From the History of British Public Health and Town Planning. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part C.
- Melanie Rock & Chris Degeling (2013). Public Health Ethics and a Status for Pets as Person-Things. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 10 (4):485-495.
- Barbara Seed, Tim Lang, Martin Caraher & Aleck Ostry (2013). Integrating Food Security Into Public Health and Provincial Government Departments in British Columbia, Canada. Agriculture and Human Values 30 (3):457-470.
- Louise Cummings (2012). Scaring the Public: Fear Appeal Arguments in Public Health Reasoning. Informal Logic 32 (1):25-50.
- Jayne Lucke & Brad Partridge (2013). Towards a Smart Population: A Public Health Framework for Cognitive Enhancement. Neuroethics 6 (2):419-427.
- Alex Rajczi (2015). Liberalism and Public Health Ethics. Bioethics 29 (9):n/a-n/a.
- Søren Holm (2009). Should Persons Detained During Public Health Crises Receive Compensation? Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 6 (2):197-205.
- Louise Cummings (2014). Informal Fallacies as Cognitive Heuristics in Public Health Reasoning. Informal Logic 34 (1):1-37.
- David Barling (2007). Food Supply Chain Governance and Public Health Externalities: Upstream Policy Interventions and the UK State. [REVIEW] Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 20 (3):285-300.
- Andrew Courtwright (2013). Stigmatization and Public Health Ethics. Bioethics 27 (2):74-80.
- Craig Blinderman (2009). Palliative Care, Public Health and Justice: Setting Priorities in Resource Poor Countries. Developing World Bioethics 9 (3):105-110.
- Meena Krishnamurthy (2013). Political Solidarity, Justice and Public Health. Public Health Ethics 6 (2):129-141.
- Paula Lobato de Faria (ed.) (2006). The Role of Health Law, Bioethics, and Human Rights to Promote a Safer and Healthier World. Fundação Luso-Americana.
- André den Exter (ed.) (2011). International Health Law and Ethics: Basic Documents. Maklu ;.
- Robin Mackenzie (2011). The Neuroethics of Pleasure and Addiction in Public Health Strategies Moving Beyond Harm Reduction: Funding the Creation of Non-Addictive Drugs and Taxonomies of Pleasure. Neuroethics 4 (2):103-117.
- Jonathan Herington, Angus Dawson & Heather Draper (2014). Obesity, Liberty and Public Health Emergencies. Hastings Center Report 44 (6):26-35.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: