- Ajai Singh & Shakuntala Singh (2005). Public Welfare Agenda or Corporate Research Agenda? Mens Sana Monographs 3 (1):41.
- Helena Röcklinsberg (2015). Fish Consumption: Choices in the Intersection of Public Concern, Fish Welfare, Food Security, Human Health and Climate Change. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 28 (3):533-551.
- Chris Degeling & Jane Johnson (2015). Citizens, Consumers and Animals: What Role Do Experts Assign to Public Values in Establishing Animal Welfare Standards? Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 28 (5):961-976.
- Aysha Akhtar (2012). Animals and Public Health: Why Treating Animals Better is Critical to Human Welfare. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Filiep Vanhonacker & Wim Verbeke (2014). Public and Consumer Policies for Higher Welfare Food Products: Challenges and Opportunities. [REVIEW] Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 27 (1):153-171.
- Francis G. Castles (1990). Reviews : Elim Papadakis & Peter Taylor-Gooby, The Private Provision of Public Welfare (Wheatsheaf, 1987). Thesis Eleven 26 (1):176-178.
- George G. Brenkert (1992). Private Corporations and Public Welfare. Public Affairs Quarterly 6 (2):155-168.
- V. E. W. (1979). Public Goods and Public Welfare. Review of Metaphysics 32 (3):545-546.
- John Ebling (1982). The Biological Revolution: Applications of Cell Biology to Public Welfare. Edited by Gerald Weissmann, (Plenum Press, New York, 1982.) $15.95. [REVIEW] Journal of Biosocial Science 14 (4):502-504.
- E. Palmer (2000). Resource Allocation, Welfare Rights - Mapping the Boundaries of Judicial Control in Public Administrative Law. Oxford Journal of Legal Studies 20 (1):63-88.
- Xavier Landes & Nils Holtug (2015). Insurance, Equality and the Welfare State: Political Philosophy and Public Insurance. Res Publica 21 (2):111-118.
- Raymond Anthony (2007). Animal Welfare, Trust, Governance, and the Public Good. The Proceedings of the Twenty-First World Congress of Philosophy 1:275-280.
- Howard Husock (1997). Standards Versus Struggle: The Failure of Public Housing and the Welfare-State Impulse. Social Philosophy and Policy 14 (2):69.
- Beth Clark, Gavin B. Stewart, Luca A. Panzone, I. Kyriazakis & Lynn J. Frewer (forthcoming). A Systematic Review of Public Attitudes, Perceptions and Behaviours Towards Production Diseases Associated with Farm Animal Welfare. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics:1-24.
- Corey Brettschneider (2012). Public Justification and the Right to Private Property: Welfare Rights as Compensation for Exclusion. Law and Ethics of Human Rights 6 (1):119-146.
- Markus Crepaz (2006). 'If You Are My Brother, I May Give You a Dime!' Public Opinion on Multiculturalism, Trust, and the Welfare State. In Keith Banting & Will Kymlicka (eds.), Multiculturalism and the Welfare State: Recognition and Redistribution in Contemporary Democracies. OUP Oxford
- Stephen Holmes & Thomas A. Home (1988). Political Theory and Public Policy, Protecting the Vulnerable, and, with Julian Le Grand and Others, Not Only the Poor: The Middle Classes and the Welfare State. In J. Donald Moon (ed.), Responsibility, Rights, and Welfare: The Theory of the Welfare State. Westview Press 229.
- Amartya K. Sen (1979). Personal Utilities and Public Judgements: Or What's Wrong With Welfare Economics. Economic Journal 89 (355):537-558.
- D. B. Forrester (2000). Welfare and Human Nature: Public Theology in Welfare Policy Debates. Studies in Christian Ethics 13 (2):1-14.
- Michael Morris (2001). Ethical Approaches to Animal-Based Science; Innovation, Ethics and Animal Welfare: Public Confidence in Science and Agriculture. [REVIEW] Agriculture and Human Values 18 (3):333-334.
- Corey Brettschneider (2012). Public Justification and the Right to Private Property: Welfare Rights as Compensation for Exclusion. The Law and Ethics of Human Rights 6 (1).
- Sanford Schram & R. Scott Daniels (1998). " Poor" Statistical Accounting: Welfare Policy Research in Cyberspace and Public Sphere. Theory and Event 2 (2).
- William L. Miller (2000). Herbert Spencer's Theory of Welfare and Public Policy. In John Offer (ed.), Herbert Spencer: Critical Assessments. Routledge 4--314.
- Clarence N. Stone (1983). Whither the Welfare State? Professionalization, Bureaucracy, and the Market Alternative:Street-Level Bureaucracy: Dilemmas of the Individual in Public Services. Michael Lipsky; People-Processing: The Street-Level Bureaucrat in Public Service Bureaucracies. Jeffrey Manditch Prottas; The Welfare Industry: Functionaries and Reprients in Public Aid. David Street, Georte T. Martin, Jr., Laura Kramer; Social Welfare: Why and How? Noel Timms. [REVIEW] Ethics 93 (3):588-.
- Andrew Bradstock (2012). Seeking the Welfare of the City': Public Theology as Radical Action'. In Zoë Bennett & David B. Gowler (eds.), Radical Christian Voices and Practice: Essays in Honour of Christopher Rowland. OUP Oxford 225--40.
- Luther Tweeten (1993). Public Policy Decisions for Farm Animal Welfare. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 6.
- David DeGrazia (2013). Review Animals and Public Health: Why Treating Animals Better Is Critical to Human Welfare Akhtar Aysha Palgrave Macmillan London, England. Journal of Animal Ethics 3 (1):108-109.
- Christoph Gradmann (2012). Modernity, Public Health and the Welfare State. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part C: Studies in History and Philosophy of Biological and Biomedical Sciences 43 (4):825-827.
- D. Crichton‐Miller (1954). The Public Schools and the Welfare State. British Journal of Educational Studies 3 (1):3-16.
- Russell Hardin (1982). Sugden, Robert, "The Political Economy of Public Choice: An Introduction to Welfare Economics". [REVIEW] Ethics 93:632.
- M. Morris (2001). Ethical Approaches to Animal-Based Science. Proceedings of the Joint ANZCCART/NAEAC Conference, Auckland, New Zealand, 1997; Innovation, Ethics and Animal Welfare: Public Confidence in Science and Agriculture. AWAC/ANZCCART Conference, Wellington, New Zealand, 1999. [REVIEW] Agriculture and Human Values 18 (3):333-334.
- Per-Anders Tengland (2006). The Goals of Health Work: Quality of Life, Health and Welfare. [REVIEW] Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 9 (2):155-167.
- Phillippa Bailey & Richard Huxtable (2016). When Opportunity Knocks Twice: Dual Living Kidney Donation, Autonomy and the Public Interest. Bioethics 30 (2):119-128.
- Xavier Landes & Pierre-Yves Néron (2015). Public Insurance and Equality: From Redistribution to Relation. Res Publica 21 (2):137-154.
- Stefan Mann (2005). Ethological Farm Programs and the “Market” for Animal Welfare. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 18 (4):369-382.
- Iain Ferguson (2002). Rethinking Welfare: A Critical Perspective. Sage.
- Laura Albareda, Josep M. Lozano & Tamyko Ysa (2007). Public Policies on Corporate Social Responsibility: The Role of Governments in Europe. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 74 (4):391 - 407.
- Carl Wellman (1982). Welfare Rights. Rowman and Littlefield.
- David Kelley (1998). A Life of One's Own Individual Rights and the Welfare State.
- Robert E. Goodin & Alan Ware (1990). Needs and Welfare. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- Tong‐wei Yang & En‐Chang Li (2015). Ethical Study on the Reform and Development of Medical and Health Services in China. Bioethics 29 (6):406-412.
- William M. Epstein (1997). Welfare in America How Social Science Fails the Poor.
- Dickinson Sergeant Miller (1975). Philosophical Analysis and Human Welfare: Selected Essays and Chapters From Six Decades. D. Reidel Pub. Co..
- Dylan Ronald Tomlinson & Winston Trew (eds.) (2002). Equalising Opportunities, Minimising Oppression: A Critical Review of Anti-Discriminatory Policies in Health and Social Welfare. Routledge.
- Julian Le Grand (2003). Motivation, Agency, and Public Policy: Of Knights and Knaves, Pawns and Queens. OUP Oxford.
- Peter J. Li (2009). Exponential Growth, Animal Welfare, Environmental and Food Safety Impact: The Case of China's Livestock Production. [REVIEW] Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 22 (3):217-240.
- Jonny Anomaly (2014). Public Goods and Procreation. Monash Bioethics Review 32:172-188.
- John Rossi & Samual A. Garner (2014). Industrial Farm Animal Production: A Comprehensive Moral Critique. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 27 (3):479-522.
- Martha Craven Nussbaum & Amartya Kumar Sen (1999). The Quality of Life. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- S. Prakash Sethi (2005). Investing in Socially Responsible Companies is a Must for Public Pension Funds – Because There is No Better Alternative. Journal of Business Ethics 56 (2):99 - 129.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: