Search results for 'R. Bensen Cain' (try it on Scholar)
7 foundSort by:
- R. Bensen Cain (2008). Shame and Ambiguity in Plato's Gorgias. Philosophy and Rhetoric 41 (3):pp. 212-237.score: 290.0
- Gregg Mitman, Garland E. Allen, Joseph Cain, Nancy G. Slack, Keith R. Benson, Lily E. Kay & Alix Cooper (1994). The J.H.B. Bookshelf. Journal of the History of Biology 27 (2):359-373.score: 120.0
- Lee Jussim, Kent D. Harber, Jarret T. Crawford, Thomas R. Cain & Florette Cohen (2005). Social Reality Makes the Social Mind: Self-Fulfilling Prophecy, Stereotypes, Bias, and Accuracy. Interaction Studies 6 (1).score: 120.0
- Ronald Rainger, Joy Harvey, Mary P. Winsor, Joe Cain & Keith R. Benson (1997). The J. H. B. Bookshelf. Journal of the History of Biology 30 (2):303-315.score: 120.0
- Nicholas Howe (2006). R. D. Fulk and Christopher M. Cain, A History of Old English Literature. With a Chapter on Saints' Legends by Rachel S. Anderson. (Blackwell Histories of Literature.) Maiden, Mass.; Oxford; and Carhon, Australia: Blackwell, 2005. Paper. Pp. Ix, 346; 10 Black-and-White Plates and 1 Map. $34.95. First Published in 2003. [REVIEW] Speculum 81 (1):191-192.score: 36.0
- Maurice R. Holloway (1964). "Gabriel Marcel," by Seymour Cain. The Modern Schoolman 41 (3):301-301.score: 12.0
- G. Robert, N. Caine, L. D. Sharples, M. J. Buxton, S. R. Large Ms & J. Wallwork (1999). Assessing Low Volume, High Cost, Potentially Life Saving Surgical Interventions: How and When? Left Ventricular Assist Devices (LVADs) as a Case Study. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 5 (4):387-391.score: 4.0
Graduate studies at Western
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: