- Eric Eich, J. L. Reeves & R. L. Katz (1985). Anesthesia, Amnesia, and the Memory/Awareness Distinction. Anesthesia and Analgesia 64:1143-48.score: 870.0
- John L. Campbell, Paul Thomas, Neil Gross, Maureen Katz & Jonathon R. Zatlin (1998). Book Reviews. Peter Evans, Embedded Autonomy: States and Industrial Transformation. Neera Chandhoke, State and Civil Society. Explorations in Political Theory. Kevin Anderson, Lenin, Hegel and Western Marxism. A Critical Study. Stephen Turner, The Social Theory of Practices: Tradition, Tacit Knowledge, and Presuppositions. Joel Whitebook, Perversion and Utopia: A Study in Psychoanalysis and Critical Theory. John C. Torpey, Intellectuals, Socialism, and Dissent. The East German Opposition and its Legacy. [REVIEW] Theory and Society 27 (1):103-146.score: 810.0
- B. Levine, D. I. Katz, L. Dade, S. E. Black, D. T. Stuss & R. T. Knight (2002). Novel Approaches to the Assessment of Frontal Damage and Executive Deficits. In Donald T. Stuss & Robert T. Knight (eds.), Principles of Frontal Lobe Function. Oxford University Press.score: 810.0
- Casey Sarapas, Andrea C. Katz, Brady D. Nelson, Miranda L. Campbell, Jeffrey R. Bishop, E. Jenna Robison-Andrew, Sarah E. Altman, Stephanie M. Gorka & Stewart A. Shankman (2014). Are Individual Differences in Appetitive and Defensive Motivation Related? A Psychophysiological Examination in Two Samples. Cognition and Emotion 28 (4):636-655.score: 810.0
- Steven T. Katz (ed.) (1980). Saadiah Gaon. Arno Press.score: 450.0
- C. F. Poole (1965). Philosophy in the West. Readings in Ancient and Medieval Philosophy. By Joseph Katz and R. L. Weingartner. New York, Harcourt, Brace and World; Toronto, Longmans Canada Ltd., 1965. Pp. Xxv, 589. $8.75. [REVIEW] Dialogue 4 (03):405-407.score: 261.0
- Frank L. Davis, Melissa Haussman, Ronald Hayduk, Christine Kelly, Joel Lefkowitz, Immanuel Ness, Laura Katz Olson, David Pfeiffer, Meredith Reid Sarkees, Benjamin Shepard, James R. Simmons, Solon J. Simmons & Claude E. Welch (2002). Teamsters and Turtles?: U.S. Progressive Political Movements in the 21st Century. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.score: 81.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: