- R. W. Thatcher, J. F. Gomez-Molina, C. Biver, D. North, R. Curtin & R. W. Walker (2000). Two Compartmental Models of EEG Coherence and MRI Biophysics. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 23 (3):412-412.score: 290.0
- D. W. Bethune, S. Ghosh, B. Gray, L. Kerr, I. A. Walker, L. A. Doolan, R. J. Harwood & L. D. Sharples (1993). Learning During General Anesthesia: Implicit Recall Following Methohexital or Propofol Infusion. In P. S. Sebel, B. Bonke & E. Winograd (eds.), Memory and Awareness in Anesthesia. Prentice-Hall.score: 270.0
- D. W. Lucas (1960). David Grene and Richmond Lattimore (Editors): The Complete Greek Tragedies. Vol. Iii: Hecuba Translated by William Arrowsmith; Andromache by John Frederick Nims; Trojan Women by Richmond Lattimore, Ion by Ronald Frederick Willetts. Vol. Iv: Rhesus Translated by Richmond Lattimore, Suppliant Women by Frank Jones, Orestes by William Arrowsmith, Iphigenia in Aulis by Charles R. Walker. Pp. 255, 307. Chicago, University of Chicago Press (London: Cambridge University Press), 1958, 1959. Cloth, 30s. Net Each. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 10 (03):256-.score: 39.0
- S. R. R. Musk (1991). Nearly All You Wanted to Know About Animal Cell Culture. Animal Cell Culture (1990). Vol. 5, Methods in Molecular Biology Series. Edited by J. W. Pollard and J. M. Walker. Humana Press: Clifton, N.J. 713pp. £59.10. [REVIEW] Bioessays 13 (10):556-556.score: 39.0
- W. O. Jenkins, G. R. Pascal & R. W. Walker Jr (1958). Deprivation and Generalization. Journal of Experimental Psychology 56 (3):274.score: 29.0
- W. Walker Gibson (1962). The Limits of Language. New York, Hill and Wang.score: 26.0
- D. Talbot Rice, G. Brett, W. J. MacAulay & R. B. K. Stevenson (1946). The Great Palace of the Byzantine Emperors. Being a First Report on the Excavations Carried Out in Istanbul on Behalf of the Walker Trust (The University of St. Andrews) 1935-1938. Journal of Hellenic Studies 66:135.score: 21.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: