- Richard Race (2010). Faith Schools in the Twenty‐First Century. Journal of Moral Education 39 (4):513-515.
- M. M. Willcock & W. H. Race (1993). Style and Rhetoric in Pindar's Odes. Journal of Hellenic Studies 113:186.
- Gender Race (2002). 18 Crossing Boundaries. In Patricia Mohammed (ed.), Gendered Realities: Essays in Caribbean Feminist Thought. Centre for Gender and Development Studies 325.
- Richard Race (2006). Educational Leadership: Personal Growth for Professional Development by Harry Tomlinson, The Essentials of School Leadership Edited by Brent Davies, Leading Teachers by Helen Gunter, Leading and Managing People in Education by Tony Bush and David Middlewood and What's the Good of Education? The Economics of Education in the UK Edited by Stephen Machin and Anna Vignoles. British Journal of Educational Studies 54 (4):498-505.
- Kane Race (2012). Framing Responsibility. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 9 (3):327-338.
- Adolf Kohnken, W. H. Race & C. Segal (1988). PindarPindar's Mythmaking: The Fourth Pythian Ode. Journal of Hellenic Studies 108:223.
- William H. Race (forthcoming). Elements of Style in Pindaric Break-Offs. American Journal of Philology.
- William H. Race (forthcoming). Pindar's Heroic Ideal at Pyth. 4.186-87. American Journal of Philology.
- Feminising Race (1999). Rajani sudan. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy 2.
- Margaret S. Race (2009). The Implications of Discovering Extraterrestrial Life : Different Searches, Differnet Issues. In Constance M. Bertka (ed.), Exploring the Origin, Extent, and Future of Life: Philosophical, Ethical, and Theological Perspectives. Cambridge University Press
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: