- Rashmi Mayur (ed.) (1996). Earth, Man, and Future. International Institute for Sustainable Future.score: 120.0
- Satish P. Deshpande, Jacob Joseph & Rashmi Prasad (2006). Factors Impacting Ethical Behavior in Hospitals. Journal of Business Ethics 69 (2):207 - 216.score: 3.0
- Satish P. Deshpande, Jacob Joseph & Rashmi Prasad (2008). Impact of Managerial Dependencies on Ethical Behavior. Journal of Business Ethics 83 (3):535 - 542.score: 3.0
- Chris Manolis, Ravi Chinta, Rashmi H. Assudani & David J. Burns (2011). The Effect of Pedagogy on Students' Perceptions of the Importance of Ethics and Social Responsibility in Business Firms. Ethics and Behavior 21 (2):103-117.score: 3.0
- Katherine Forbes, Eleni Miltsakaki, Rashmi Prasad, Anoop Sarkar, Aravind Joshi & Bonnie Webber (2003). D-LTAG System: Discourse Parsing with a Lexicalized Tree-Adjoining Grammar. [REVIEW] Journal of Logic, Language and Information 12 (3):261-279.score: 3.0
- Rashmi Singla (2006). Intimate Partnership Formation and Intergenerational Relationships Among Ethnic Minority Youth in Denmark. Outlines. Critical Practice Studies 8 (2):76-97.score: 3.0
- Rashmi Kumar, Vijay Jaiswal, Sandeep Tripathi, Akshay Kumar & M. Z. Idris (2007). Inequity in Health Care Delivery in India: The Problem of Rural Medical Practitioners. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis 15 (3):223-233.score: 3.0
- John Tomlinson, Richard Baker, Keith Stevenson & Mayur Lakhani (2000). The Leicestershire Local Guideline Adaptation and Implementation Programme: A Model for Clinical Effectiveness? Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 6 (2):225-229.score: 3.0
- Rashmi Gupta & Narayanan Srinivasan (2009). Emotions Help Memory for Faces: Role of Whole and Parts. Cognition and Emotion 23 (4):807-816.score: 3.0
- Rashmi Hirwe, V. S. Jathar, Shantha Desai & R. S. Satoskar (1976). Vitamin B12 and Potential Fertility in Male Lactovegetarians. Journal of Biosocial Science 8 (3):221-227.score: 3.0
- Tim Stokes Mph Mrcgp, Rashmi Shukla Mrcp Mfphm, Paul Schober Frcp & Richard Baker Mo Frcgp (1998). A Model for the Development of Evidence‐Based Clinical Guidelines at Local Level ‐ the Leicestershire Genital Chlamydia Guidelines Project. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 4 (4):325-338.score: 3.0
- Kevin G. Young & Rashmi Kothary (2005). Spectrin Repeat Proteins in the Nucleus. Bioessays 27 (2):144-152.score: 3.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: