- Vicki Marsh, Francis Kombe, Raymond Fitzpatrick, Thomas N. Williams, Michael Parker & Sassy Molyneux (2013). Consulting Communities on Feedback of Genetic Findings in International Health Research: Sharing Sickle Cell Disease and Carrier Information in Coastal Kenya. [REVIEW] BMC Medical Ethics 14 (1):41.
- Geoffrey Lairumbi, Michael Parker, Raymond Fitzpatrick & Michael English (2012). Forms of Benefit Sharing in Global Health Research Undertaken in Resource Poor Settings: A Qualitative Study of Stakeholders' Views in Kenya. Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine 7 (1):1-8.
- Tony Hope, Jacinta Tan, Anne Stewart & Ray Fitzpatrick (2011). Anorexia Nervosa and the Language of Authenticity. Hastings Center Report 41 (6):19-29.
- Geoffrey M. Lairumbi, Parker Michael, Raymond Fitzpatrick & Michael C. English (2011). Ethics in Practice: The State of the Debate on Promoting the Social Value of Global Health Research in Resource Poor Settings Particularly Africa. BMC Medical Ethics 12 (1):22.
- Geoffrey M. Lairumbi, Michael Parker, Raymond Fitzpatrick & English C. Mike (2011). Stakeholders Understanding of the Concept of Benefit Sharing in Health Research in Kenya: A Qualitative Study. BMC Medical Ethics 12 (1):20.
- Jacinta Tan, Anne Stewart, Ray Fitzpatrick & R. A. Hope (2007). Competence to Make Treatment Decisions in Anorexia Nervosa: Thinking Processes and Values. Philosophy, Psychiatry, and Psychology 13 (4):267-282.
- Jacinta Tan, Anne Stewart, Ray Fitzpatrick & R. A. Hope (2007). Studying Penguins to Understand Birds. Philosophy, Psychiatry, and Psychology 13 (4):299-301.
- Susan Marshall, Kirstie Haywood & Ray Fitzpatrick (2006). Impact of Patient‐Reported Outcome Measures on Routine Practice: A Structured Review. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 12 (5):559-568.
- Jacinta Oa Tan, Tony Hope, Anne Stewart & Raymond Fitzpatrick (2006). Competence to Make Treatment Decisions in Anorexia Nervosa: Thinking Processes and Values. Philosophy, Psychiatry, and Psychology: Ppp 13 (4):267.
- Kirstie L. Haywood, Andrew M. Garratt & Raymond Fitzpatrick (2005). Older People Specific Health Status and Quality of Life: A Structured Review of Self‐Assessed Instruments. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 11 (4):315-327.
- Ray Fitzpatrick, Josephine M. Norquist, Barnaby C. Reeves, Richard W. Morris, David W. Murray & Paul J. Gregg (2004). Equity and Need When Waiting for Total Hip Replacement Surgery. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 10 (1):3-9.
- Mary Dixon‐Woods, Ray Fitzpatrick & Karen Roberts (2001). Including Qualitative Research in Systematic Reviews: Opportunities and Problems. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 7 (2):125-133.
- Ray Fitzpatrick (1999). Principles and Problems in the Assessment of Quality of Life in Health Care. Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 2 (1):37-46.
- Mary Boulton, Ray Fitzpatrick & Clare Swinburn (1996). Qualitative Research in Health Care: II. A Structured Review and Evaluation of Studies. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 2 (3):171-179.
- Ray Fitzpatrick (1996). A Pragmatic Defence of Health Status Measures. Health Care Analysis 4 (4):265-272.
- Ray Fitzpatrick & Mary Boulton (1996). Qualitative Research in Health Care: I. The Scope and Validity of Methods. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 2 (2):123-130.
- Rhona Panton & Raymond Fitzpatrick (1996). The Involvement of Pharmacists in Professional and Clinical Audit in the UK: A Review and Assessment of Their Potential Role. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 2 (3):193-198.
- Charlotte Turner, Peter Anderson, Ray Fitzpatrick, Godfrey Fowler & Richard Mayon-White (1988). Sexual Behaviour, Contraceptive Practice and Knowledge of AIDS of Oxford University Students. Journal of Biosocial Science 20 (4):445-451.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: