- John Martin Fischer & Mark Ravizza (1998). Responsibility and Control: A Theory of Moral Responsibility. Cambridge University Press.
- R. Jay Wallace (1996). Responsibility and the Moral Sentiments. Harvard University Press.
- Gunnar Björnsson (forthcoming). Explaining (Away) the Epistemic Condition on Moral Responsibility. In Philip Robichaud & Jan Willem Wieland (eds.), Responsibility - The Epistemic Condition. Oxford University Press
- Elisabet Garriga & Domènec Melé (2004). Corporate Social Responsibility Theories: Mapping the Territory. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 53 (1-2):51-71.
- Duygu Turker (2009). Measuring Corporate Social Responsibility: A Scale Development Study. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 85 (4):411 - 427.
- Eddy Nahmias, Stephen G. Morris, Thomas Nadelhoffer & Jason Turner (2005). Surveying Freedom: Folk Intuitions About Free Will and Moral Responsibility. Philosophical Psychology 18 (5):561-584.
- Christine A. Hemingway & Patrick W. Maclagan (2004). Managers' Personal Values as Drivers of Corporate Social Responsibility. Journal of Business Ethics 50 (1):33-44.
- Neil Levy (2011). Hard Luck: How Luck Undermines Free Will and Moral Responsibility. Oxford University Press.
- Pamela Hieronymi (2008). Responsibility for Believing. Synthese 161 (3):357-373.
- John Martin Fischer (2006). My Way: Essays on Moral Responsibility. Oxford University Press.
- Amir Barnea & Amir Rubin (2010). Corporate Social Responsibility as a Conflict Between Shareholders. Journal of Business Ethics 97 (1):71 - 86.
- Patrick Todd (2016). Strawson, Moral Responsibility, and the "Order of Explanation": An Intervention. Ethics 127 (1):208-240.
- David O. Brink & Dana K. Nelkin (2013). Fairness and the Architecture of Responsibility. Oxford Studies in Agency and Responsibility 1:284-313.
- Judith Lichtenberg (forthcoming). Responsibility for Global Poverty. In Sombetzki Heidbrink (ed.), Handbook of Responsibility. Springer
- Stephen Bear, Noushi Rahman & Corinne Post (2010). The Impact of Board Diversity and Gender Composition on Corporate Social Responsibility and Firm Reputation. Journal of Business Ethics 97 (2):207 - 221.
- Dana Kay Nelkin (2011). Making Sense of Freedom and Responsibility. Oxford University Press.
- Hoje Jo & Maretno A. Harjoto (2012). The Causal Effect of Corporate Governance on Corporate Social Responsibility. Journal of Business Ethics 106 (1):53-72.
- Hoje Jo & Maretno A. Harjoto (2011). Corporate Governance and Firm Value: The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 103 (3):351-383.
- Eric Palmer (2007). Corporate Responsibility and Freedom. International Corporate Responsibility Series 3:25-33.
- P. Roger Turner (forthcoming). Truth and Moral Responsibility. In Fabio Bacchini Massimo Dell'Utri & Stefano Caputo (eds.), New Advances in Causation, Agency, and Moral Responsibility. Cambridge Scholars Publishing
- Gunnar Björnsson (2011). Joint Responsibility Without Individual Control: Applying the Explanation Hypothesis. In Jeroen van den Hoven, Ibo van de Poel & Nicole Vincent (eds.), Moral Responsibility: beyond free will and determinism. Springer
- Carl Knight & Zofia Stemplowska Carl (2011). Responsibility and Distributive Justice: An Introduction. In Carl Knight & Zofia Stemplowska (eds.), Responsibility and Distributive Justice. Oxford University Press
- Katrina L. Sifferd (2013). Translating Scientific Evidence Into the Language of the ‘Folk’: Executive Function as Capacity-Responsibility. In Nicole A. Vincent (ed.), Legal Responsibility and Neuroscience. Oxford University Press
- Hans Jonas (1984). The Imperative of Responsibility: In Search of an Ethics for the Technological Age. University of Chicago Press.
- Thomas Nadelhoffer, Jason Shepard, Eddy Nahmias, Chandra Sripada & Lisa Ross (2014). The Free Will Inventory: Measuring Beliefs About Agency and Responsibility. Consciousness and Cognition 25 (1):27-41.
- Eric Palmer (2004). Real Corporate Responsibility. In John Hooker & Peter Madsen (eds.), International Corporate Responsibility Series. Carnegie Mellon University Press 69-84.
- Nikil Mukerji (2014). Technological Progress and Responsibility. In Fiorella Battaglia, Nikil Mukerji & Julian Nida-Rümelin (eds.), Rethinking Responsibility in Science and Technology. Pisa University Press 25-36.
- Carl Knight & Zofia Stemplowska (eds.) (2011). Responsibility and Distributive Justice. Oxford University Press.
- Fiorella Battaglia, Nikil Mukerji & Julian Nida-Rümelin (2014). Science, Technology, and Responsibility. In Fiorella Battaglia, Nikil Mukerji & Julian Nida-Rümelin (eds.), Rethinking Responsibility in Science and Technology. Pisa University Press 7-11.
- Luca Malatesti & John McMillan (eds.) (2010). Responsibility and Psychopathy: Interfacing Law, Psychiatry, and Philosophy. Oxford University Press, Usa.
- Sean Valentine & Gary Fleischman (2008). Ethics Programs, Perceived Corporate Social Responsibility and Job Satisfaction. Journal of Business Ethics 77 (2):159 - 172.
- George Sher (2009). Who Knew?: Responsibility Without Awareness. Oxford University Press.
- Dima Jamali & Ramez Mirshak (2007). Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Theory and Practice in a Developing Country Context. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 72 (3):243 - 262.
- Heledd Jenkins (2006). Small Business Champions for Corporate Social Responsibility. Journal of Business Ethics 67 (3):241 - 256.
- Manuel Castelo Branco & Lúcia Lima Rodrigues (2006). Corporate Social Responsibility and Resource-Based Perspectives. Journal of Business Ethics 69 (2):111 - 132.
- Jan Lepoutre & Aimé Heene (2006). Investigating the Impact of Firm Size on Small Business Social Responsibility: A Critical Review. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 67 (3):257 - 273.
- C. B. Bhattacharya, Daniel Korschun & Sankar Sen (2009). Strengthening Stakeholder–Company Relationships Through Mutually Beneficial Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives. Journal of Business Ethics 85 (2):257 - 272.
- Dima Jamali (2008). A Stakeholder Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility: A Fresh Perspective Into Theory and Practice. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 82 (1):213 - 231.
- Hannah Arendt (2003). Responsibility and Judgment. Schocken Books.
- Michael J. Maloni & Michael E. Brown (2006). Corporate Social Responsibility in the Supply Chain: An Application in the Food Industry. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 68 (1):35 - 52.
- Angela M. Smith (2008). Control, Responsibility, and Moral Assessment. Philosophical Studies 138 (3):367 - 392.
- Manuel Vargas (2012). Building Better Beings: A Theory of Moral Responsibility. Oxford University Press.
- Shuili Du & Edward T. Vieira (2012). Striving for Legitimacy Through Corporate Social Responsibility: Insights From Oil Companies. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 110 (4):413-427.
- Alfred R. Mele (2008). Manipulation, Compatibilism, and Moral Responsibility. Journal of Ethics 12 (3/4):263-286.
- François Maon, Adam Lindgreen & Valérie Swaen (2009). Designing and Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility: An Integrative Framework Grounded in Theory and Practice. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 87 (1):71 - 89.
- Itziar Castelló & Josep M. Lozano (2011). Searching for New Forms of Legitimacy Through Corporate Responsibility Rhetoric. Journal of Business Ethics 100 (1):11 - 29.
- Paul C. Godfrey & Nile W. Hatch (2007). Researching Corporate Social Responsibility: An Agenda for the 21st Century. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 70 (1):87-98.
- John Danaher (2016). Human Enhancement, Social Solidarity and the Distribution of Responsibility. Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 19 (2):359-378.
- Gregory Jackson & Androniki Apostolakou (2010). Corporate Social Responsibility in Western Europe: An Institutional Mirror or Substitute? [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 94 (3):371 - 394.
- Nathan Stout (2016). Conversation, Responsibility, and Autism Spectrum Disorder. Philosophical Psychology 29 (7):1-14.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: