- J. Lawrence French & Richard E. Wokutch (forthcoming). Child Workers, Globalization, and International Business Ethics: A Case Study in Brazil's Export-Oriented Shoe Industry. Business Ethics Quarterly.
- Olga Bruyaka, Hanko K. Zeitzmann, Isabelle Chalamon, Richard E. Wokutch & Pooja Thakur (2013). Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility and Orphan Drug Development: Insights From the US and the EU Biopharmaceutical Industry. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 117 (1):45-65.
- Steven M. Culver, Ishwar K. Puri, Richard E. Wokutch & Vinod Lohani (2013). Comparison of Engagement with Ethics Between an Engineering and a Business Program. Science and Engineering Ethics 19 (2):585-597.
- Thomas L. Carson, Mary Ellen Verdu & Richard E. Wokutch (2008). Whistle-Blowing for Profit: An Ethical Analysis of the Federal False Claims Act. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 77 (3):361 - 376.
- Richard E. Wokutch, Sookhan Ho & Suzanne Murrmann (2007). Leadership and Ethics Lessons From Katrina. Proceedings of the International Association for Business and Society 18:516-517.
- Richard E. Wokutch (2005). Child Workers, Globalization, and International Business Ethics. Business Ethics Quarterly 15 (4):615-640.
- Wanda J. Smith, Richard E. Wokutch, K. Vernard Harrington & Bryan S. Dennis (2004). Organizational Attractiveness and Corporate Social Orientation: Do Our Values Influence Our Preference for Affirmative Action and Managing Diversity? Business and Society 43 (1):69-96.
- Raman Kumar, William B. Lamb & Richard E. Wokutch (2002). The End of South African Sanctions, Institutional Ownership, and the Stock Price Performance of Boycotted Firms Evidence on the Impact of Social/Ethical Investing. Business and Society 41 (2):133-165.
- Wanda J. Smith, Richard E. Wokutch, K. Vernard Harrington & Bryan S. Dennis (2001). An Examination of the Influence of Diversity and Stakeholder Role on Corporate Social Orientation. Business and Society 40 (3):266-294.
- Richard E. Wokutch & Jon M. Shepard (1999). The Maturing of the Japanese Economy: Corporate Social Responsibility Implications. Business Ethics Quarterly 9 (3):527-540.
- Virginia W. Gerde & Richard E. Wokutch (1998). 25 Years and Going Strong A Content Analysis of the First 25 Years of the Social Issues in Management Division Proceedings. [REVIEW] Business and Society 37 (4):414-446.
- Richard E. Wokutch (1998). The Evolution of Social Issues in Management What's in, What's Out, What's Hot, and What's Not 1994 SIM Division Chair Address, August 16, 1994, Dallas, Texas. [REVIEW] Business and Society 37 (1):113-125.
- Otto A. Bremer, John E. Logan & Richard E. Wokutch (1987). Ethics and Values in Management Thought. Business Environment and Business Ethics in Management Thought. Cambridge, Ma: Ballinger. Bronfenbrenner U.(1977) Toward an Experimental Ecology of Human Development, American Psychologist 23:513-531.
- Thomas L. Carson, Richard E. Wokutch & James E. Cox (1985). An Ethical Analysis of Deception in Advertising. Journal of Business Ethics 4 (2):93 - 104.
- Thomas L. Carson, Richard E. Wokutch & Kent F. Murrmann (1982). Bluffing in Labor Negotiations: Legal and Ethical Issues. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 1 (1):13 - 22.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: