- J. Lawrence French & Richard E. Wokutch (forthcoming). Child Workers, Globalization, and International Business Ethics: A Case Study in Brazil's Export-Oriented Shoe Industry. Business Ethics Quarterly.
- Olga Bruyaka, Hanko K. Zeitzmann, Isabelle Chalamon, Richard E. Wokutch & Pooja Thakur (2013). Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility and Orphan Drug Development: Insights From the US and the EU Biopharmaceutical Industry. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 117 (1):45-65.
- Steven M. Culver, Ishwar K. Puri, Richard E. Wokutch & Vinod Lohani (2013). Comparison of Engagement with Ethics Between an Engineering and a Business Program. Science and Engineering Ethics 19 (2):585-597.
- Thomas L. Carson, Mary Ellen Verdu & Richard E. Wokutch (2008). Whistle-Blowing for Profit: An Ethical Analysis of the Federal False Claims Act. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 77 (3):361 - 376.
- Richard E. Wokutch, Sookhan Ho & Suzanne Murrmann (2007). Leadership and Ethics Lessons From Katrina. Proceedings of the International Association for Business and Society 18:516-517.
- Richard E. Wokutch (2005). Child Workers, Globalization, and International Business Ethics. Business Ethics Quarterly 15 (4):615-640.
- Richard E. Wokutch & Jon M. Shepard (1999). The Maturing of the Japanese Economy: Corporate Social Responsibility Implications. Business Ethics Quarterly 9 (3):527-540.
- Thomas L. Carson, Richard E. Wokutch & James E. Cox (1985). An Ethical Analysis of Deception in Advertising. Journal of Business Ethics 4 (2):93 - 104.
- Thomas L. Carson, Richard E. Wokutch & Kent F. Murrmann (1982). Bluffing in Labor Negotiations: Legal and Ethical Issues. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 1 (1):13 - 22.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: